PDA

View Full Version : A Good Glove

Roc
10th February 2006, 10:36 PM
I dont know if this topic has been talked about but,
Who makes the best glove around for wear and grip??
All suggestions greatly appreciated

Matt 3 Jab
11th February 2006, 04:48 PM
mizuno tech flex, best glove ever!!! last for ever, and ever! other than that the nike gloves i have been using latly seem very good for long lasting wear

Fishman Dan
11th February 2006, 05:27 PM
x 2 for Tec Flex

Pinglauncher
11th February 2006, 05:31 PM
Make me 3 for the Mizuno. They are the best gloves I have ever tried.

Grunt
11th February 2006, 05:49 PM
I truely have not had a real stand out glove yet.
I tried the Oakley it was really good but unfortuantly it got wet in a round and that was it. It shunk and has now become very tight.
I have a few at the moment as I need to in summer change gloves throughout a round. I have an Optima (can't remember the model) and it does seem really good so far (4 weeks old) & I also have a Footjoy (can't remember the model either) they are both going well so we shall see how they last.
I have tried others Nike, Top Flite, Srixon & Precept found they all did their job with no stand out performers that made me buy them again. I normally just buy them as reqd and for a price I feel is respectable.

Trung
11th February 2006, 06:24 PM
x 2 for Tec Flex

x3 from me, truely great glove

3oneday
11th February 2006, 07:22 PM
Footjoy, best glove I have had in years, just gotta find me some more...

Pete

CobraSS
11th February 2006, 10:46 PM
x3 from me, truely great glove

Actually Trung, Pinglauncher made it x3 for Mizuno so you are x4, geeez dude get with the program...........:rolleyes:

Toolish
11th February 2006, 11:06 PM
That would be 5 for the Mizuno!

freddy a
12th February 2006, 01:04 AM
titleist players glove the best by far. great feel it just moulds to ur hand

Trung
12th February 2006, 06:03 AM
:oops:
Actually Trung, Pinglauncher made it x3 for Mizuno so you are x4, geeez dude get with the program...........:rolleyes::oops:

Jarro
12th February 2006, 06:20 AM
Footjoy, best glove I have had in years, just gotta find me some more...

Pete

i have to agree with Pete, the SoftJoy is one of the best i've ver used.

saying that though, i might have to try the TecFlex from Mizuno ... i keep hearing how good they are ;)

Grunt
12th February 2006, 06:49 AM
i have to agree with Pete, the SoftJoy is one of the best i've ver used.

Jarro, you just made me remember what glove the Footjoy I have is. Yeah I will second the footjoy SoftJoy as being good.

billybaub
12th February 2006, 10:11 AM
footjoys are great

but just got myself a taylormade
it seems to be handling itself alright

too bad about the price tags of both gloves
got to really look to find one cheap

3oneday
12th February 2006, 10:54 AM
footjoys are great

but just got myself a taylormade
it seems to be handling itself alright

too bad about the price tags of both gloves
got to really look to find one cheap
I have a couple of those, only opened one yesterday and was just going to keep them for practice. All gloves, like clubs I guess, are pretty well made these days.

Pete

Jono
12th February 2006, 05:45 PM
I'll x6 (or whatever it's up to) for the Mizuno Tec Flex in terms of durability. However, if you prefer the softer feel of cabretta, you might want to try this ebay seller.

http://stores.ebay.com.au/golfanddog

They don't last as long as the Mizuno, but I got a pack of 10 for $50. They are as good as the more expensive cabretta gloves in the market.

Courty
12th February 2006, 06:51 PM
Another vote for the Tec-Flex here...

shazza_rs
12th February 2006, 06:56 PM
I also use a tec-flex.... but only for the first couple of holes while i still have sunscreen on my hands.... then it comes off.

Roc
12th February 2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks all for the imput,
Mizuno tec-flex will be purchased next week and I'll follow on from there,
Ta again
Mark

serrz
12th February 2006, 08:08 PM
definately the mizuno =D

Fishman Dan
12th February 2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks all for the imput,
Mizuno tec-flex will be purchased next week and I'll follow on from there,
Ta again
Mark

Roc - your only problem might be finding one. House of Golf carry them in Sydney, some stores (and Pro Shops) don't.

markTHEblake
12th February 2006, 11:50 PM
I'll be getting hold of a large supply of Titleist gloves soon, Players and Staysoft ones, mostly in large size, if anyone is interested.

freddy a
12th February 2006, 11:57 PM
let me know when u get the players gloves

Matt 3 Jab
13th February 2006, 08:01 AM
is medium large a large size?

connico
13th February 2006, 09:59 AM
mizuno tec-flex...awesome...my hands are pretty ruff.....so gloves tend to wear out quick...

i also like the FJ weathersoft and the sofjoy...they both wear reasonablity well... i can get 10x mizuno at a good price in sydney...but ebay might be better :)

Jarro
13th February 2006, 10:01 AM
mizuno tec-flex...awesome...my hands are pretty ruff.....so gloves tend to wear out quick...

how do you get rough hands ??

..oh , wait a sec, ... i think i know ;)

BrisVegas
13th February 2006, 10:10 AM
I'll be getting hold of a large supply of Titleist gloves soon, Players and Staysoft ones, mostly in large size, if anyone is interested.

blakey - what was that glove you gave me at Windaroo about a year ago?? It was awesome! I only recently bought a new Footjoy "players" glove with the yellow trim on it. It was going great for 5-6 rounds until last week at Pacific. the humidity just killed it. now it's a sad, grey, mess in the bottom of my bag.

I got given some used Ping cabretta gloves late last year and am using them now. They're a bit small, but cope with the heat pretty well.

Keep us informed on the gloves blakey, I might get a couple from you if the price is ok.

connico
13th February 2006, 12:26 PM
how do you get rough hands ??

..oh , wait a sec, ... i think i know ;)

.....your a sick sick man.....

i have rough hands because i used to work on a construction site and also a hardware store, carrying all that concrete mix doesnt do the hands good...also years of tennis really stuffs them up too

cazandpaul
13th February 2006, 04:00 PM
Caz and I both use Tec Flex - get them at HOG West Burleigh.

Jarro
13th February 2006, 08:29 PM
Roc - your only problem might be finding one. House of Golf carry them in Sydney, some stores (and Pro Shops) don't.

well, i asked about these gloves at my pro-shop today and the guy at the counter said he'd never even seen a rep for Mizuno the whole time he'd been working there :shock:

.. looks like i'll have to try elsewhere.

steviebhoy
13th February 2006, 09:16 PM

i would also be interested in some of these if/when you get them.

shazza_rs
13th February 2006, 09:24 PM
you can get the tec flex gloves at golfworks at the gabba. thats where i got mine.

markTHEblake
13th February 2006, 09:24 PM
blakey - what was that glove you gave me at Windaroo about a year ago??

Do you mean you didnt pay me yet? :evil: ( i dont remember)

If i gave it to you becuase I said it was too big for me, then it is most likely one of the two types that i have, as i havent had any other kind (that i didnt want)

BrisVegas
13th February 2006, 09:55 PM
Do you mean you didnt pay me yet? :evil: ( i dont remember)

If i gave it to you becuase I said it was too big for me, then it is most likely one of the two types that i have, as i havent had any other kind (that i didnt want)

cool, well put me down for another! same price as last time??? :smt002

Bruce
15th March 2006, 02:23 PM
Bumping this one as I grabbed myself a Tec Flex on the basis on the recommendations here. I loved the feel of the Footjoy Players but couldn't bring myself to spend $36 on a glove.

$20 for the Tec Flex base on the durability and comfort recommendations seems like a good deal to me.

Jarro
15th March 2006, 02:31 PM
i bought my Tec-Flex just before Terry and i went down to Sydney. It's not showing any signs of wear yet, and feels really comfy .... looks like a winner 8)

Matt 3 Jab
15th March 2006, 02:45 PM
Tech-flex are the best out there!!!

connico
16th March 2006, 10:24 AM
lets get them in bulk heheheh

Matt 3 Jab
16th March 2006, 10:25 AM
we should, i wonder if there are any on US ebay in bulk lots???
ill have a look, id be in to buy a few.

Virgal_Tracy
16th March 2006, 10:45 AM
Games People Play (www.gppgolf.com) currently have them on sale for us$5.99 ea. Trying to find out shipping costs but might be a great way for us to get a good supply cheap.

Matt 3 Jab
16th March 2006, 10:52 AM
well done virgal!!!!
for that price maybe we could ship 50 over lol and sell them to everyone on here, id take 3 or 4 for sure!

connico
16th March 2006, 10:56 AM
thats freaking excellent!!! wohoo ill be in for that

brad
16th March 2006, 01:21 PM
Count me in for 2 or 3 (that's all I need for about 5 years at least) - Better make it 4 so I have close to a lifetime supply.

Tech-flex last forever - I had mine for over 12 months (of playing - so 18 months all up for the counters :)) and the only reason I need another is I lost it as NSW GC :(

CobraSS
16th March 2006, 05:45 PM
I'd be interested in 4-5 as well, if this idea fly's

connico
16th March 2006, 05:46 PM
Well when virgal finds out we can go ahead with it. If he doesnt ill just order them anyways, say 25 of them will do and sell the rest.. :)

amanda
16th March 2006, 05:51 PM
huh? connico - slow down your typing and thinking - it's confusing! :D

Ona
19th March 2006, 02:03 PM
If this ever happens count me in for a few, though I'll need some help with the size, haven't ever worn a golf glove.

connico
19th March 2006, 05:44 PM
i will move to enquire about a group discount for these gloves, ill be looking to order 25

the following people have expressed interest

Connico (der)
Matt
Brad
CobraSS
Ona
Virgal_tracy

that will get us 4 each, anyone interested ill be looking to order in the next week or two

Matt 3 Jab
19th March 2006, 05:58 PM
well done mate!!! see how the price goes down with a group order, id be willing to get up to 5 mediums

Grunt
19th March 2006, 06:21 PM
Are they a large make or small? I wear different sizes depending on the brand. Medium Large Or Medium.

Matt 3 Jab
19th March 2006, 06:29 PM
i have one in my golf bag, next time i see you grant try it on

Jarro
19th March 2006, 07:10 PM
i'll grab a few if this is gonna happen ;)

brad
19th March 2006, 08:07 PM
Make mine medium large!!!

If we have to get more to make the deal work count me in for up to 5.

CobraSS
19th March 2006, 10:32 PM
Medium large for me , and I am a right handed player.

Jarro
20th March 2006, 06:24 AM
Medium large for me , and I am a right handed player.

.. same for me please :mrgreen:

BrisVegas
20th March 2006, 08:38 AM
This sounds good, thanks for organising connico. Count me in for a few Large size ones thanks.

the following people have expressed interest

Connico (der)
Matt
Brad - ML
CobraSS - ML
Ona
Virgal_tracy
jarro - ML
BrisVegas - L

connico
20th March 2006, 08:49 AM
still waiting thier response for the quote on moving these gloves over the australia, should be getting a response by the 21st since its sunday for them today isnt it?

Ona
21st March 2006, 12:12 PM
any suggestions on what size I should get? 19cm from the wrist crease to tip of middle finger, 9cm accross the palm just under the fingers. medium, small?

Virgal_Tracy
21st March 2006, 02:54 PM
I'll leave everything up to Connico if he likes but got a reply back that ordering over 20 will bring the cost down to $5.50 US just waiting on what vthey will charge us for postage. I also think that it only applies to RH M & ML gloves but waiting on confirmation.

I'll organise with Connico and we'll get these out soon.

Matt 3 Jab
21st March 2006, 03:00 PM
thats cheap! nice work virgal!

connico
21st March 2006, 03:02 PM
I could do $5.50 each. Shipping would be around $35-$40. Thanks.

35 to 40 bucks??? wtf???

So if we get say 32 of them

for

Connico - S or M
Matt - Size??
Brad - ML
CobraSS - ML
Ona - Size?
Virgal_tracy - Size?
jarro - ML
BrisVegas - L

thats about 4 each..... then ill have to get it posted out to you guys....should be about 27bucks each to get them in to the country and to me... ($5.5*(4*8)) + $40 = 216 divide that by 8 people amounts to $27USD

then seperate postage and handling

now we just have to confirm that its right hand only or right hand and left hand?

Please note that these prices are in USD

So australian dollar wise thats $37.50

terryand
21st March 2006, 03:07 PM
I'll leave everything up to Connico if he likes but got a reply back that ordering over 20 will bring the cost down to $5.50 US just waiting on what vthey will charge us for postage. I also think that it only applies to RH M & ML gloves but waiting on confirmation.

I'll organise with Connico and we'll get these out soon.

Cool, finally something for us lefties.

Terry.

connico
22nd March 2006, 08:02 AM
OK i got a response back from the dude again

That is correct. These gloves are for right handed people. Let me know what break down you need and I will see if I have them all. Thanks.

Jeremy.

So we need to finalise what sizes we need and then ill send off an order. So far we have

Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xSize??
Brad - 4xML
CobraSS - 4xML
Ona - 4xSize?
Virgal_tracy - 4xSize?
jarro - 4xML
BrisVegas - 4xL

Jarro
22nd March 2006, 08:42 AM
thanks guys ... let me know when you need the money sent 8)

Virgal_Tracy
22nd March 2006, 08:45 AM
Great work Anthony.

Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xSize??
Brad - 4xML
CobraSS - 4xML
Ona - 4xSize?
Virgal_tracy - 4xML
jarro - 4xML
BrisVegas - 4xL

I'll look at picking them up from you at an OzGolf day or meet you at New Brighton. Once you have ordered let me know your account details so you're not left out of pocket for any length of time.

connico
22nd March 2006, 08:52 AM
Yeah nps, once i get the response from Matt and Ona of what size that would like ill send an order and a request for a quote, ill post that on here and we agree ill finalise the order and send payment, should by friday if we get the Sizes by today

AndyP
22nd March 2006, 09:18 AM
Can more of us jump in for the order now?

Jarro
22nd March 2006, 09:21 AM
i think he just said the cut-off was later today.

more we get the cheaper it'll be :mrgreen: they're great gloves AndyP, you won't regret buying them.

AndyP
22nd March 2006, 09:48 AM
Just trying to remember the size of the glove I have at home.......

connico
22nd March 2006, 09:56 AM
Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xSize??
Brad - 4xML
CobraSS - 4xML
Ona - 4xSize?
Virgal_tracy - 4xML
jarro - 4xML
BrisVegas - 4xL
AndyP -?4?size?

Ona
22nd March 2006, 10:31 AM
just need some help with the size. like i said, my measurements are 19cm from the wrist crease to tip of middle finger, 9cm accross the palm just under the fingers. these are to be worn on the left hand, right?

Jarro
22nd March 2006, 10:36 AM
just need some help with the size. like i said, my measurements are 19cm from the wrist crease to tip of middle finger, 9cm accross the palm just under the fingers. these are to be worn on the left hand, right?

your hand sounds like it's the same size as mine .... ML

yep, these gloves go on your LEFT HAND.

3oneday
22nd March 2006, 10:36 AM
just need some help with the size. like i said, my measurements are 19cm from the wrist crease to tip of middle finger, 9cm accross the palm just under the fingers. these are to be worn on the left hand, right?maybe go and try one on for size ?? ML is ML whereever you go I thought.

Pete

AndyP
22nd March 2006, 10:41 AM
Have a look at this, Ona: http://www.kakadugolfglove.com/sizing.html

Unfortunately ML isn't one of the sizes, but it should give you some idea.

AndyP
22nd March 2006, 10:50 AM
It was a few gloves ago that I had the TecFlex, but I can't remember having any problems with it.
http://p2.mizuno.com.au/_ProductHTML.asp?ID=32&s_Category=&s_MODEL

connico
22nd March 2006, 11:15 AM
Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xSize??
Brad - 4xML
CobraSS - 4xML
Ona - 4xML
Virgal_tracy - 4xML
jarro - 4xML
BrisVegas - 4xL
AndyP -?4?size?

matt and andy size?

AndyP
22nd March 2006, 11:21 AM
You're not impatient at all are you?

connico
22nd March 2006, 11:24 AM
....sarcasm???...na i just wanna let the guy know what sizes we need, if he has them then we can order..if not well have to do something else, maybe get an alternative glove for the sizes his short

Ona
22nd March 2006, 12:36 PM
out of interest i just measured my left hand, the forearm is twisted amaking it awkward to get at, and it's a little smaller than the right! Is it easier to stretch a glove than to shrink one? basiaclly i'm a shortass and unlike a midget my hands are in proportion, so i'm a little surprised by the ML. live and learn i guess.

tech-fit and tech-flex are one and the same?

AndyP
22nd March 2006, 12:41 PM
Ona, I've found that if the glove fingers are sticking out the end it is annoying, so I have opted to downsize if in doubt.

connico
22nd March 2006, 01:02 PM
if you have problems with the ends sticking out, you can cut the gloves like i do, i find a i get better grip anyways with my finger tips..

connico
22nd March 2006, 01:40 PM
Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xM
Brad - 4xML
CobraSS - 4xML
Ona - 4xM (since he doesnt know and would rather stretch them)
Virgal_tracy - 4xML
jarro - 4xML
BrisVegas - 4xL
AndyP -?4?size?

matt has told me he wants medium so that leaves andy, what size mate?

Matt 3 Jab
22nd March 2006, 01:43 PM
medium
done!

Ona
22nd March 2006, 01:46 PM
yeah M should be right, thanks connico. sry for the procrastination :oops:

Matt 3 Jab
22nd March 2006, 02:16 PM
they do stretch a little bit over time, so you will be fine

AndyP
22nd March 2006, 02:27 PM
Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xM
Brad - 4xML
CobraSS - 4xML
Virgal_tracy - 4xML
jarro - 4xML
BrisVegas - 4xL
AndyP -4xM

I'm sure those of us based in Qld won't mind if all the gloves are sent to just one of us.

connico
22nd March 2006, 02:54 PM
ok email sent to the dude his going to advise sizes by tonite i hope

Grunt
22nd March 2006, 07:53 PM
Bugger, didn't take my laptop charger to work today and the battery went flat guess I missed out.

Jarro
22nd March 2006, 08:06 PM
you can have 2 of mine if you really want some Grant

3oneday
22nd March 2006, 08:08 PM
ok email sent to the dude his going to advise sizes by tonite i hopegiven that it is currently 3am in some parts of the USA, a reply tonight may be a bit ambitious !!!

Pete

connico
23rd March 2006, 12:02 PM
4xSmall - I have these (so im set)
12xMedium - I have these (M people are set)
16xMedium Large - I have cadet medium large but only about 5 ML (he has cadet medium large??? wtf is that??)
4xLarge - no large but we have cadet large. (again wtf?)

All for right handed players (left hand glove)

grunt do you still want in wat size do you have?

connico
24th March 2006, 08:27 AM
Ok i confirmed that the Cadet gloves have smaller fingers, same size palms, are you guys ok with that????

Grunt you still want some glove love???

brad
24th March 2006, 09:08 AM
Put me in for 4 normal mediums Connico and thanks for organising this :)

Just remembered that my last Tech-Flex was a medium - fingers do stretch a bit!

Virgal_Tracy
24th March 2006, 09:11 AM
I'll go with the available medium large or share a couple with someone else and go the remainder with the cadet large.

4 gloves total.

BrisVegas
24th March 2006, 09:14 AM
Cadet Large will fit, hopefully.... I'm still in.

PM your account details and let me know how much I owe you. Cheers.

connico
24th March 2006, 09:25 AM
ill provide account details when i make the payment to them...hopefully they give me account details tonite and ill finalise the transfer tonite...

Matt 3 Jab
24th March 2006, 10:19 AM
nice work mate! Any idea of the colours of the gloves?

Jarro
24th March 2006, 06:28 PM
i'm still in 8)

Ona
24th March 2006, 11:27 PM
I'm in for 4xM. unless you can very easilly switch it to cadet M...

brad
27th March 2006, 12:46 PM
So .... have you heard back from them yet?

After the blisters I got on Saturday, I think I need them :)

connico
27th March 2006, 08:47 PM
lol, no, not as yet apprently they are looking to fill out order soon...

i sent an email today so hopefully by tomorrow morning ill have an email

connico
29th March 2006, 10:47 AM
ok total in USD is 244 (postage inclusive), which comes out as 346AUD

i ordered 38 gloves, because grunt wanted 2..

it works out at $9.10 AUD for each glove which is an excellent price. So its been paid

4xSmall
12xMedium
18xcandet Medium Large
4xcandet Large

below are the following gloves for each people 36.40AUD from every one that ordered 4 gloves

Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xM
Brad - 4xCML
CobraSS - 4xCML
Virgal_tracy - 4xCML
jarro - 4xCML
BrisVegas - 4xCL
AndyP - 4xM
Grunt - 2XCML (18.20AUD)

PM me for account details to transfer that money to...also can someone in QLD step and nominate themselves to recieve all the qld gloves...

AndyP
29th March 2006, 10:54 AM
Oops, next time I'll read a bit closer and notice that we are speaking US dollars. Still cheap though.

Is that a confirmed AUD price, connico?

Thanks for grabbing these.

connico
29th March 2006, 11:04 AM
yeah basically each glove is $9.10AUD and if you ordered 4 gloves you owe me $36.40AUD

connico
29th March 2006, 12:13 PM
Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xM
Brad - 4xCML
CobraSS - 4xCML
Ona - 4xM
Virgal_tracy - 4xCML (pending payment)
jarro - 4xCML
BrisVegas - 4xCL
AndyP - 4xM
Grunt - 2XCML

brad
29th March 2006, 12:24 PM
I could've swore I ordered 4Xmedium.

Yep I did,

Put me in for 4 normal mediums Connico and thanks for organising this :)

Just remembered that my last Tech-Flex was a medium - fingers do stretch a bit!

Any chance of getting the order corrected Connico?

connico
29th March 2006, 12:38 PM
yeah nps ill try, sending email....sent...

brad
29th March 2006, 12:39 PM
Thanks buddy :)

connico
29th March 2006, 12:42 PM
yeah nps, payment was confirmed, shipping was not as yet...so it should be ok..

My bad...and your bad...next time brad you'll know that i only work off the list... ;)

brad
29th March 2006, 12:44 PM
Yeah yeah, I got that a little too late didn't I :)

Matt 3 Jab
29th March 2006, 02:19 PM
ill give you the $$ soon mate

connico
29th March 2006, 02:26 PM
Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xM (pending payment)
Brad - 4xCML (pending payment)
CobraSS - 4xCML (pending payment(+postage))
Ona - 4xM (pending payment(+postage)
Virgal_tracy - 4xCML (paid in full(hand delivered))
jarro - 4xCML
BrisVegas - 4xCL
AndyP - 4xM (Paid in full - recieving for Jarro and BrisVegas)
Grunt - 2XCML

Jarro
29th March 2006, 04:52 PM
ill give you the $$ soon mate

me too ;)

connico
29th March 2006, 10:30 PM
cobrass and ona have elected to be sent the gloves...

jarro, bv and andyP you guys all in qlds right?? anyone wanna nominate to them them and distribute?

AndyP
30th March 2006, 10:27 AM
jarro, bv and andyP you guys all in qlds right?? anyone wanna nominate to them them and distribute?
Send them to me. I'll PM my address.

connico
30th March 2006, 12:33 PM
yeah nps, got the address, just waiting for them to send the order, it looks like payment was recieved and they are looking to ship it today USEST i think

brad
30th March 2006, 12:37 PM
I'll square up when I next see you.

Jarro
30th March 2006, 04:22 PM
thanks again connico 8)

like i said earlier, i'l fix you up on tuesday when i get paid ;)

Ona
30th March 2006, 05:14 PM
any word on the colour connico?

Jarro
30th March 2006, 05:20 PM
hopefully they're white ... i wanna be like Michael Jackson 8)

Matt 3 Jab
30th March 2006, 05:25 PM
:smt031 =; Wako jacko, no thanks!

connico
30th March 2006, 05:26 PM
they are white

Jarro
30th March 2006, 05:27 PM
Woohoo .......:smt038

AndyP
30th March 2006, 05:30 PM
Oh crap, and I've already payed for them too.......
No wonder they were going cheap.

connico
30th March 2006, 05:48 PM
i pitty the fool, who doesnt like a white glove!

Ona
30th March 2006, 07:13 PM
thanks mate. what other colours do gloves come in, i've never taken any notice :-? black i spose

connico
30th March 2006, 08:05 PM
umm i havnt seen it in any other but white?

Jarro
30th March 2006, 08:11 PM
white is the new black anyway.

brad
30th March 2006, 08:14 PM
Didn't Jacko where a spangley silver one :)

AndyP
30th March 2006, 08:24 PM
thanks mate. what other colours do gloves come in, i've never taken any notice :-? black i spose
Blue and Black come to mind for me.

connico
31st March 2006, 12:07 PM
Connico - 4xS
Matt - 4xM (pending payment)
Brad - 4xCML (pending payment)
CobraSS - 4xCML (paid in full(+postage))
Ona - 4xM (Paid in fullt(+postage)
Virgal_tracy - 4xCML (paid in full(hand delivered))
jarro - 4xCML
BrisVegas - 4xCL
AndyP - 4xM (Paid in full - recieving for Jarro and BrisVegas)
Grunt - 2XCML

brad
31st March 2006, 12:11 PM
Connico, are you at the club at all this weekend?

connico
31st March 2006, 12:45 PM
which club?? im hitting oxford st this weekend if thats what you mean lol..

ill be at new brighton on saturday but you dont have to pay me till carnarvon...im not strapped for cash or anything lol

just keeping everyone updated, i like to be as tranparent as possible

btw andyP, its going to cost you guys about 6bucks to get the the gloves down to you, so ill put it on tab as you have already paid, you guys own me a pint when i get up to qld :)

connico
31st March 2006, 05:12 PM
Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: EXPRESS
Weight: 5.0 LBS

Tracking Number: 1Z7767166653746346
Invoice Number: 4
Purchase Order Number: 905060

wohooo its been shipped!!! :) and its currently in transit!!! muahaha

connico
2nd April 2006, 05:45 PM
it got to sydney today at 2 :)

Matt 3 Jab
2nd April 2006, 05:48 PM
SWEET! think you will have them by tuesday connico?

connico
2nd April 2006, 05:49 PM
monday with ups delivery i got them expressed shipped, so once they land australia, its one day delivery to any major city

Jarro
if you get em in time, you might be able to give Trung the gloves for the QLD boys ;)

connico
thats a good idea

Jarro
2nd April 2006, 05:51 PM
that's why i thought of it ....

connico
2nd April 2006, 07:31 PM
...sure you didnt borrow it?

Jarro
3rd April 2006, 04:55 PM
how'd we go ?? did they arrive today ????

Matt 3 Jab
3rd April 2006, 05:00 PM
I dont think he is home from work so he wont know till tonight

connico
3rd April 2006, 05:25 PM
get your freaky on..i got the gloves...dont know if they sent the right ones till i see them im currently at work, well be sending them out tomorrow for the melb dudes and qld ladies...

Grunt
3rd April 2006, 06:28 PM
I will look into paying you tonight Mate. Not sure when we shall meet up again but I can wait.

Grunt
3rd April 2006, 06:34 PM
Payment made.

I will pick them up next time I see you or something like that.

Jarro
3rd April 2006, 06:40 PM
can you PM me your details and how much i owe you please connico, i'll transfer the money first thing in the morning :mrgreen:

Jarro
3rd April 2006, 07:09 PM

connico
3rd April 2006, 07:09 PM
ok i got the gloves they are lovely white, im sorting them out now and labeling them for individuals...

can one of your qld dudes please contact trung, his mobile is in the details list...and ask him if he wants to cart these dru...gloves to you guys...then ill call him tonite to drop them off tonite...

Jarro
3rd April 2006, 07:11 PM
i'm lead to believe that Trung has already left Sydney for Adelaide, after which he will be winging his way to BrisVegas 8)

looks like we missed him mate :(

connico
3rd April 2006, 07:14 PM
bugger looks like ill send them to andyP as organised, not a problem!

connico
4th April 2006, 10:14 AM
They are being sent out today

Onas, cobraSS are going express to the advised addresses

AndyP is a taking the gloves for BV and Jarro, they are also being sent to day express

Ona
4th April 2006, 10:31 AM
good work connico. thanks mate

Jarro
4th April 2006, 01:02 PM
payment has been sent.

thanks again connico, i'll buy you a beer one day ;)

connico
4th April 2006, 04:33 PM
items have been expressed posted, 1 day express....

tracking numbers are

MN7743191 - not sure

MN7743192 - not sure

SN8979663 - andyP

sorry i cant confirm which one is for whom....my bad

CobraSS
5th April 2006, 03:38 PM
Gloves recieved, thanks alot :smt023

connico
5th April 2006, 03:48 PM
they fit?

CobraSS
5th April 2006, 04:59 PM
they fit?

like a glove :mrgreen:

perfect

connico
5th April 2006, 05:05 PM
andy you get yours yet?

AndyP
5th April 2006, 05:08 PM
I'll tell you tomorrow, after I've been home.

connico
6th April 2006, 09:53 AM
ok everyone not in nsw get thier gloves yet?

AndyP
6th April 2006, 10:03 AM
Recieved the gloves for the Brissy lads yesterday. Thanks connico.

connico
6th April 2006, 10:55 AM
excellent, did not want it to go missing or something, wanted everyone happy with thier purchase...the gloves fit andy???

and cobraSS??? you get your gloves?

AndyP
6th April 2006, 10:57 AM
excellent, did not want it to go missing or something, wanted everyone happy with thier purchase...the gloves fit andy???
They fit well enough. The Medium is a little larger than expected, and has a little extra length in the fingers, not that it is anything you could control.

and cobraSS??? you get your gloves?
Didn't you have this conversation yesterday arvo? Have a look at the previous page in this thread.

connico
6th April 2006, 10:58 AM
ops my bad i mean ona...he hasnt indicated he has recieved them...

Ona
6th April 2006, 11:29 AM
i'll find out when i get the the general store/post office this arvo.

Ona
6th April 2006, 01:06 PM
connico gloves recieved! How soft are these things:shock:. 4*ML Cadet, not quite what i was expecting...
Ona - 4xM (Paid in fullt(+postage)
.. but should work out alright. The fingers are a touch long but for all I know they're the same length as a normal medium. Will prolly cut off the tip of the thumb and maybe the fingers. Bit loose across the hand, but I've been told i need to loosen up. If anyone has M and that's too small maybe we can talk, otherwise I'm happy connico, honestly, twas a bargain and there are worse things that could happen... no really, there are :)

off topic. are gloves meant to be grippy or just nice on our soft, delicate man hands?

connico
6th April 2006, 01:12 PM
ahh but i read my private messages

admin edit: removed private message quote.

Matt 3 Jab
6th April 2006, 01:14 PM
they are soft but durable as hell, last ages and keep that soft feeling for ages.
If its too big, maybe wash them, try and shrink them, other than that cut the hell out of them.

Matt 3 Jab
6th April 2006, 01:16 PM
he said cadet medium, not large, ah well

connico
6th April 2006, 01:17 PM
serious...

freaking bloody freaking...dude if you want return them and ill fix it up lol :)

if not sorry lol, they still fit?

and they are meant to be soft on the man hands...

btw i got confused with medium and candet medium and candel medium large...they didnt come in candet medium...just CML..sorry mate. you might be able to wash and shrink? im not sure

BrisVegas
6th April 2006, 01:37 PM
Hey AndyP - would you please bring the gloves to MacLeod on Saturday?

AndyP
6th April 2006, 01:39 PM
I'd rather take them to you, but yes, that was my plan.

Jarro
6th April 2006, 03:33 PM
AndyP, can you please give my gloves to Tezza ?

AndyP
6th April 2006, 03:38 PM
Yep, I was also planning on doing that too.

Jarro
6th April 2006, 03:43 PM
thankyou :mrgreen:

Ona
6th April 2006, 06:48 PM
connico your not upset with me are you? felt like I did everything but apologise for receiving a size I never asked for. what are you laughing about? I asked if you could change my order, you said you'd give it a go. Next day you post me up as getting 4*M, I don't hear from you so I assume you couldn't change the order and I was getting 4*M. Thats cool, I figure that'll be a good fit anyway.

sooooo... unless someone is unhappy with their mediums I'll take these and be greatfull. Was a good deal and at worst I wont like the fit, they wont shrink and I'll sell 3 and get back what I paid.

Next time I've got an answer you don't want to hear I'll think twice. Maybe I should have said something like "gloves arrived! how soft are they! If I lived closer i'd come over and give you a big wet kiss! thanks connico!" all that off my chest, apology accepted. Moving on!

connico
6th April 2006, 07:45 PM
lol na man im sorry to you bro, i tried to change the order and it when well, only problem was i made a mistake... i thought you wanted CML, bugger man...

anyhows next time ill be more diligent..sorry again! :)

3oneday
6th April 2006, 09:36 PM
Might be better not putting lol in every post you make, maybe some folks may take it the wrong way, either that or they think you have a ready supply of laughing gas ???? :-s

Jarro
7th April 2006, 05:24 AM
lol

:lol: :lol:

Ona
7th April 2006, 10:16 AM
HaHaHa

BrisVegas
11th April 2006, 12:48 PM
Tried the glove on the weekend. Very nice. Perfect fit. I like the broader velcro clasp on them too, as it makes for a better closure.

thanks connico. I'm all set for gloves for a year now!

Jarro
11th April 2006, 01:05 PM
How many did you get Dion ??

they should last you ages .... if you rotate them ;)

BrisVegas
11th April 2006, 01:07 PM

they're not as comfortable inside out, so i won't bother rotating them for durability.

connico
11th April 2006, 01:08 PM
you can go inside out??? hmmm

regardless, i love the gloves, just wish they came in black...lol white justs get dirty :)

Jarro
11th April 2006, 01:10 PM
AndyP, you still have mine don't you ?

just wondering how the heck i'm gonna get them off you.

AndyP
11th April 2006, 01:15 PM
AndyP, you still have mine don't you ?

just wondering how the heck i'm gonna get them off you.
No. I gave them to Tez at McLeod, who gave them to Eag's, who chucked them in the bin, I think.

Jarro
11th April 2006, 01:17 PM
ok thanks.

that means Eags should give me a dozen ProV1X's, 4 mizuno gloves and a Titleist hat when i see him next 8)

sounds like christmas come early :lol:

AndyP
21st April 2006, 04:04 PM
Used one of the gloves on the weekend. They were pretty damn comfortable and ended up being a better fit than I thought.

Jarro
21st April 2006, 04:17 PM
mine are a little too small, but i'm sure they'll stretch a bit after i wear them a bit more.

AndyP
21st April 2006, 04:19 PM
Try using them on your hands instead, jarro.

connico
21st April 2006, 04:19 PM
bahahahah thats a call and a half!!! muahaha

Dave
6th January 2011, 07:56 PM
Thought i should just bump this instead of starting a new thread

can anyone recomend a glove that will wear well and comes in right hand? will be used mostly for the driving range

Daves
6th January 2011, 10:42 PM
Thought i should just bump this instead of starting a new thread

can anyone recomend a glove that will wear well and comes in right hand? will be used mostly for the driving range

You another lefty Dave?

Unless you want to buy in bulk from the US, cheapest quality ones are probably something like GCO sell;

http://www.golfclearanceoutlet.com.au/index.php?action=catalogue&prodcat_id=57&pageID=167&sectionID=146

Dave
6th January 2011, 10:48 PM
nah, very much a righty, but keep getting a blister in the exact same spot on my right hand when i got to the driving range

cheers

MegaWatty
7th January 2011, 12:24 AM
A bag of cement might work better. ;)

Dave
7th January 2011, 12:27 AM
i don't think covering my hand in cemenet would work out well in the long term

simmsy
7th January 2011, 12:34 AM
drink the cement then :wink:

or try

kakadu golf gloves. best....period.

Veefore
7th January 2011, 01:05 AM
Baseball glove. Not as much feel but they last forever.

simmsy
7th January 2011, 01:06 AM
Haha.
And they help stop u from gripping too tight!

Veefore
7th January 2011, 10:17 AM
A friend of mine was going through a footjoy glove every 3 rounds. he bought a baseball glove that lasted him nearly two years.

golfbound
7th January 2011, 11:56 AM
I would go with the mizuno tech flex as well or i have been using the Vision Golf Balls gloves the seem to work really well in the wet and the dry very happy with the vision glove.

Dave
7th January 2011, 12:57 PM
ended up with a nike just for the time being

rubin
7th January 2011, 01:03 PM
the mizuno baseball gloves are well worth the effort. almost as much feel as golf glove, but last HEAPS longer.