PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf merchandise

Jarro
10th July 2004, 02:54 PM
just wondering if anyone thinks we should try and get some shirts happening :?:

I'm getting sick of wearing my ISG shirt :P

Haven't spoken to Goughy or Jaster about it yet but i suppose we'll see what they think soon enough :lol:

jaster
10th July 2004, 05:19 PM
I'm sure goughy and me would be happy for you to organise this mate :P :wink:

AndyP
10th July 2004, 10:51 PM
just wondering if anyone thinks we should try and get some shirts happening :?:

Don't you think we would look knobby, when we all wear them to an OzGolf Day? :?

I think I would wear one. 8)

clikchic
13th July 2004, 09:34 PM
I am happy to organise something... just need to get an idea of how much you guys are happy to spend on a shirt and what type of shirt you want. Bear in mind ozgolf.net would be in orange.

markTHEblake
13th July 2004, 11:35 PM
If you have seen the "Dri-Sport" brand shirts that are in a lot of the golf shops, one of the Emerald lakes fellas owns this company.

I already got a quote but i forgot the price, might have been $30 or less a shirt plus a one off $80-$100 cost for 'digitising' the embroidered image - and then you own the image (and thus could use with any embroidery company). There is also no minimum order.

if anyone cares they can search Iseek golf for the original price i quoted
:-)
These shirt sell in the golf shops for $70ish, and are the type that dry in 5 mins.

they also do hats and all sorts of crap.

Jarro
14th July 2004, 06:40 AM
hey thanks Blakey 8)

Put me down for a couple of those "Dri-Sport" shirts ... they are great, and thats an excellent price :D

Clikchic, any reason why the logo has to be in orange :?: :?

Fishman Dan
14th July 2004, 09:16 AM
I would like a set of matching OzGolf Headband/Wristbands. White with a single green/orange stripe.

AndyP
14th July 2004, 04:15 PM
Clikchic, any reason why the logo has to be in orange :?: :?
Orange is great. No issues with that here, although all orange would be better. :wink:

Jarro
14th July 2004, 05:49 PM
No issues with that here, although all orange would be better. :wink:

:smt078

Courty
14th July 2004, 07:21 PM
If anyone is interested, I can knock up some sort of symbol to be included with the 'OzGolf.net' text (I dabble in a bit of graphic design etc. as a hobby). Free-of-charge, of course :wink:

goughy
14th July 2004, 07:46 PM
Go for it courty. :smt023

Jarro
15th July 2004, 07:40 AM
If anyone is interested, I can knock up some sort of symbol to be included with the 'OzGolf.net' text (I dabble in a bit of graphic design etc. as a hobby). Free-of-charge, of course :wink:

Let's see what you got big fella :wink:

sounds like a good idea.

AndyP
15th July 2004, 11:48 AM
No issues with that here, although all orange would be better. :wink:

:smt078
So you have issues everytime I wear my burnt orange Nambour GC shirt :?: =;

Jarro
15th July 2004, 11:55 AM
So you have issues everytime I wear my burnt orange Nambour GC shirt :?: =;

:smt045 :smt019 :smt078

AndyP
15th July 2004, 12:46 PM
andy...just don't wear that orange shirt to brooky on saturday. They won't allow that crap thru the front gate !
Hmmmm, must have changed the rules with the new clubhouse. It got in last time. :wink:

AndyP
15th July 2004, 01:08 PM
It won't get thru this time. The glare will upset the display on the GPS screen. :wink:
Ahhh, I see. I guess that makes sense. :? :-s
So my navy Brookwater shirt should be OK :?:
:roll: