PDA

View Full Version : I'd like an argument please...with fries

macleod
9th February 2006, 08:10 AM
returned for the sheer joy of underpants..
-===-
mmmmm..... (http://home.teegee.com.au/scottliddle/GermanClubTA.xls)

macleod
9th February 2006, 08:11 AM
haberanos? we don't need no steekin' haberanos
====
yeah baby! (http://www.extremefood.com)

macleod
9th February 2006, 08:11 AM
care factor = 11
====
My FINAL WORDS to Pedro for President:

ah coolio then, i'll take the comment onboard for what's it's worth.

i figured it didn't do any harm in the first since i got full marks for the layours, so similar to the good idea you gave me for the conclusion (as hasty as it was) based on shanker's interesting comments i thought it'd leave her be.

I didn't get back to review the new conclusion, but i used shanker's comments from last time...which were ood since you would normally put all this upfront in an exec summary...something that would have actually been better servedo on such a long doc with so many points.

i do reserve the right to defend myself with some vigour, since you decided to send it to the whole group instead of just me.

"fair enough" would have been my reply months ago or if just sent to me direct, but the vitriol in it was obvious and I don't take well to something that was in the first instance based on not being able to even explain or for you to simply come to me first (or ring) and express your views of the email last night. I am but the humble servant of circumstance.

sorry about this all, but if you don't think i'm sincere then perhaps you've not seen why i reacted to your mode of delivering the first one.

bygones, water, bridge all that. i've had my Kolsch and leberkase and feeling tiptop now.

you could have done a negative/postive/negative email. a simple ps would have be sweet to receive (sans the 'presumptious' comment of course...but another fair call). if as you say it was up to me, we really did run short of time and I should have given out a copy monday morning with the basics.

to quote winston wolf " if i am brusque with you, it is becuase time is a factor"...and leave it at that.

it did look _very_ purty in the holographic purple folder, just wait till you see the $2.55 monstrosity that was all I could find last night at wollworths in the christie centre...you'll laugh once you pull the nicely formal bound docs out of her :D

shankar's giving a half-hearted wrap of the test tonight I presume?

best regards, Scott of the RSI
======

I had a bad night and reverted to a 9 piece pack of KFC (XXXX) with 2 large chips :(

but i am all better now as this **** makes me stronger and frankly i can let this **** go...but it was nice to simply staddn my ground for once.

Trung
9th February 2006, 08:26 AM
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

BrisVegas
9th February 2006, 08:37 AM
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And here's me worried about contributing something intelligent to this thread... :roll:

Love your work Trung... :smt038

wavemaker
9th February 2006, 08:39 AM
Mac, Is that for real???????? Did you go round and smack his botty?

Trung
9th February 2006, 08:46 AM
:mrgreen:
Brisvegas,

I couldn't reply back with 1x:mrgreen: due to the minimum 10 words rule :???: ... so I did with 10x :mrgreen: .

Jarro
9th February 2006, 08:48 AM
i think you should agree to sort out your differences face-to-face.

Tell him you want to meet him at the bottom of the stairs at Graceville railway station ........

.. you know what to do next ;)

terryand
9th February 2006, 08:51 AM
i think you should agree to sort out your differences face-to-face.

Tell him you want to meet him at the bottom of the stairs at Graceville railway station ........

.. you know what to do next ;)

Don't you mean the top of the stairs.......

And on his bike.

Terry.

markTHEblake
9th February 2006, 09:02 AM
Note to self: dont get into any kind of arguement with macca.

Jarro
9th February 2006, 09:04 AM
Don't you mean the top of the stairs.......

And on his bike.

Terry.

nah, bottom of the stairs would be better ..... that way, either Macca or his bike would hit him.

No chance of missing really ;)

AndyP
9th February 2006, 09:47 AM
I wonder what Davo's thoughts would be on this being posted on a public forum...

3oneday
9th February 2006, 10:20 AM
I wonder what Davo's thoughts would be on this being posted on a public forum...My thoughts exactly, but at least we didn't get pics this time !!! ;)

:lol:

macleod
9th February 2006, 10:42 AM
I wonder what Davo's thoughts would be on this being posted on a public forum...

well, he copied the team on them so i think public domain is his issue not mine. plus if U have an issue i can just take down shortly.

if he's a mate, well it's our issue not yours.

why view this if you just desire to take the high moral ground.

oh, so bad taste jokes OK - civil liberties without understyanding full background...oooh smack me mummy....

macleod
9th February 2006, 10:51 AM
==========
Ash:
That’s it. Go ahead and run. Run home and cry to mama. Me!
I’m through runnin’. I say we stay here and fight it out!

Arthur: Are all men from the future loudmouth
braggarts?

Ash: Nope. Just me baby . . . just me.
========

AndyP
9th February 2006, 11:13 AM
I've tried to compose an answer, but I've got nothing. Your defensive reply has surprised me. I didn't realise my post was wrong on so many levels.

macleod
9th February 2006, 12:11 PM
well, in a crowd there always people yelling support and some mentioning how tired the team looks i guess ;)

Fishman Dan
9th February 2006, 07:17 PM
Does he know you've printed all of these private e-mails somewhat publicly? :shock:

Webster
9th February 2006, 07:46 PM
macleod, I think you are way out line here, for a) incurring costs without consulting the other team members first, and b) posting other peoples names on this public forum. Poor form.

Jack.

BrisWesty
9th February 2006, 08:14 PM
I want to have an argument.
No you don't.
Yes i do. ...

AndyP
9th February 2006, 08:37 PM
Oh, the emails are back again. I can't keep up.

You have to admit it's great reading though.

macleod
9th February 2006, 09:14 PM
macleod, I think you are way out line here, for a) incurring costs without consulting the other team members first, and b) posting other peoples names on this public forum. Poor form.

Jack.

perhaps you should read a little more sweetie.

that was the last night we could submit and the guy abandoned me at uni after the printing lab had closed....

tough choice, incur a 15% penalty or just pony up. hmmm....lets see i paid $1200 to do the course and work is paying 75% only if i get a certain grade....oooh me so selfish.

as noted, it was my call since he ****ed off in a huff and aabdicated resp.

ps. rest of group thanked me last night at lecture and were more than happy to pay.

all removed darling, kisses and hugs

luv,
scott

macleod
9th February 2006, 09:16 PM
Pedro for President!

macleod
9th February 2006, 09:18 PM
Note to self: dont get into any kind of arguement with macca.

I'd argue that's not possible..... but our arguments are constructive and loaded with innuendo and wit....hence an enjoyable badinage with bon mots galore! : D

Fishman Dan
9th February 2006, 09:41 PM
If you haven't broken any privacy laws or other such, then it's just poor form and ... dare i say it .... nettiquette??

(Such a gay term).

Macca... what colour pills did you run out of? Or was it the Watermelon flavoured Staminade?

terryand
9th February 2006, 09:46 PM
If you haven't broken any privacy laws or other such, then it's just poor form and ... dare i say it .... nettiquette??

(Such a gay term).

Macca... what colour pills did you run out of? Or was it the Watermelon flavoured Staminade?

Nice Fishy....talk about poor form.

Does this post make you the POT or the KETTLE:smt102

Terry.

Fishman Dan
9th February 2006, 10:03 PM
Um......

Nope, still blank.

Perhaps draw me a diagram Tez..

??

macleod
9th February 2006, 10:43 PM
i find it interesting that members who, as a hobby, take delight in deliberately antagonising other members of the board in open forum, but try to call this poor form. (can't u guys read some chaucer or rousseau or something instead? : D) so, can we get a copy of your own rules of conduct so we can see the plays a little more clearly in future?

that would help heaps, thanks ; )

i actually thought jack was just doing his normal wind up, so put some bait out there but we'll see.

hey, 3 pages...that's a new record for me.

so, can someone hurry up and get some input from henry on this one as well?

oh, and to say again the guy copied my team on each reply even though i sent my replies to him only.... you break the seal, it's your problem eh?

macleod
9th February 2006, 10:45 PM
Oh, the emails are back again. I can't keep up.

You have to admit it's great reading though.

glad to oblige, certainly beats reading the telly or form guide methinks...

markTHEblake
9th February 2006, 11:02 PM
you break the seal, it's your problem eh?

yep, I'd go with that one. He broke implied copywright first - gloves off!

but your still a twit for not saying please.

I'd send him a check for $16.50 (or whatever it was) and say that its just a bit of charity becuase you felt sorry for a bloke that coulnt afford a lousy stinkin price of a lunch.

Fishman Dan
9th February 2006, 11:53 PM
Macca - is that any different from antagonising a bloke on a public forum without his prior knowledge? ;)

Or consent.. :D

AndyP
10th February 2006, 07:27 AM
Macca, when you initially posted, did you expect full support from the forum?
Or did you think that forum members would apply the "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" rule? It would be a first, if that was the case.

macleod
10th February 2006, 07:55 AM
yep, I'd go with that one. He broke implied copywright first - gloves off!

but your still a twit for not saying please.

I'd send him a check for $16.50 (or whatever it was) and say that its just a bit of charity becuase you felt sorry for a bloke that coulnt afford a lousy stinkin price of a lunch.

: D ****head maybe but twit is a bit harsh...

as i explined i spent the night running around the city (literally at times) and once i got home i then had to get somewhere (ie my parents 1 hour away and 1 hour back). you know how far petrie is, so i dashed off the email and forgot some bits.

i guess no-one here has ever made a mistake in typing something that could be misconstrued :lol:

macleod
10th February 2006, 07:59 AM
Macca, when you initially posted, did you expect full support from the forum?
Or did you think that forum members would apply the "if you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" rule? It would be a first, if that was the case.

interestingly i didn't expect any support, but felt the need to share with the group since everyone is allowed an opinion. and it's funny in parts...

did you think i was begging for validation or something, now that's funny ; )

macleod
10th February 2006, 08:03 AM
Macca - is that any different from antagonising a bloke on a public forum without his prior knowledge? ;)

Or consent.. :D

so it was OK for him to say imply something offensive to the others first and then keep on copying trying to get the last word in front of an 'audience'...hmmmm. yeah, my bad. :D

i love the fact he's allowed to take AWAY my right to BE offended in the first place...some people like to deliberately get offended by things that they know darn well weren't implied...and i wrote that to him. difference is his lack of empathy with that, and stance i shouldn't have been offended... great tact really ;) hey, smileys everywhere, you cool now? :lol:

AndyP
10th February 2006, 08:05 AM
did you think i was begging for validation or something
No, not at all.

macleod
10th February 2006, 08:10 AM
No, not at all.

heh, i know but i need this to get to at least 5 pages or my life is hollow ;)

i'm taken out the naughty and "morally offensive" bits and replaced with items of interest to the forum instead...mmmm death sauce...

3oneday
10th February 2006, 08:11 AM
heh, i know but i need this to get to at least 5 pages or my life is hollow ;)I can help, are there windows where you are ???

:lol:

macleod
10th February 2006, 08:18 AM
yes! but they have bars on them to keep me in :(

there's a round window, and a square window, and an arch-shaped window.....

defenstration of the nation....!

BrisVegas
10th February 2006, 08:47 AM
interestingly i didn't expect any support, but felt the need to share with the group since everyone is allowed an opinion. and it's funny in parts...

did you think i was begging for validation or something, now that's funny ; )

I'm glad you shared. It was a high-brow argument, the likes of which I've never read before. i've learnt some new words. Thanks. :)

Eag's
11th February 2006, 10:54 PM
Wow macca :shock: one thing I can say about your posts....they are never boring, weird maybe, :confused: but never boring :smt002
Might go get myself a panadol now :smt087

macleod
12th February 2006, 07:56 PM
Wow macca :shock: one thing I can say about your posts....they are never boring, weird maybe, :confused: but never boring :smt002
Might go get myself a panadol now :smt087

i have a box of tramal if you need to pick something a wee bit stronger :D