PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Easter/ANZAC Day Break

GuyIncognito
27th March 2014, 09:11 PM
Gents,

I have the gap between Easter and Anzac Day off work so I'm looking to get as much golf in during that 10 days as possible...

Schedule so far looks like this:

Good Friday: TBA
Saturday: Home Track
Sunday: Richmond/Leonay
Easter Monday: TBA
Tuesday: Carnarvon
Wednesday: Home Track
Thursday: New Brighton
Friday: Rest/2up
Saturday: Home Track
Sunday: Richmond/Leonay

I want to get rounds in at Richmond, Leonay, and Carnarvon in during that time, as a mate is playing those tracks in Master Pennant and wants to do some scouting... But I'm not sure what days those joints have open days, pretty sure Carnarvon is Tuesday? - Anyone confirm?

Will probly have two spots free for each round, happy to field suggestions for the days that are TBA, wouldn't mind seeing a new track or two, who else has some time off?

(will generally be teeing off before 10am)

GuyIncognito
27th March 2014, 09:12 PM
Also if anyone happens to be members of Rich/Leo/Carn and feels like providing some inside info there'd probly be a beer in it for you after the round...

KristianJ
27th March 2014, 09:19 PM
Happy to host you guys at Richmond on Sunday 27th if that works...comp tee times start at 11am off both 1st and 10th. Wed and Fri are the midweek open days.

And I think Carnarvon is Tuesday...been looking for a track to play on Tue 15th and that came up as an option.

mrbluu
27th March 2014, 09:21 PM
Carnarvon is Tuesday morning.

JADO75
27th March 2014, 09:45 PM
Leonay is on Thursday

mrbluu
28th March 2014, 09:19 AM
Happy to host you guys at Richmond on Sunday 27th if that works...comp tee times start at 11am off both 1st and 10th. Wed and Fri are the midweek open days.

And I think Carnarvon is Tuesday...been looking for a track to play on Tue 15th and that came up as an option.

April ozgolf day???

KristianJ
28th March 2014, 10:50 AM
April ozgolf day???

I can talk to the guys after I finish my round this arvo and at least get a few groups.

That said, Richmond Cup's the Sat after so that might be more appealing for some...

mrbluu
28th March 2014, 10:53 AM
I can talk to the guys after I finish my round this arvo and at least get a few groups.

That said, Richmond Cup's the Sat after so that might be more appealing for some...

I'm keen to play it twice.

sms316
28th March 2014, 11:09 AM
My brother and I are playing Royal Canberra on Thursday 17/4 and have 2 spots available FOC if anyone wants to join us. No comp.

GuyIncognito
28th March 2014, 04:09 PM
Yeh make it the ozgolf day, good thinking bluuman

Rodent
29th March 2014, 09:18 PM
I'd be up for Carnarvon on Tues 22/4. I've played there enough to give a few tips.

Oops, cancel that....school holidays means I have child minding duties.