PDA

View Full Version : Fishman Dancer V 3oneday - where we playing Dan ???

3oneday
8th February 2006, 02:25 PM
Well fishy, what's the go mate ???

Pete

AndyP
8th February 2006, 02:29 PM
What's with the underlines in your names?

3oneday
8th February 2006, 02:36 PM
speech impediment

Jarro
8th February 2006, 02:37 PM
speech impediment

that's the least of your problems :p

3oneday
8th February 2006, 02:42 PM
that's the least of your problems :pyep, speech impediment, Vinces is stiffer than mine, what else ?? Oh, but mine is bigger than Vinces... :p

Jarro
8th February 2006, 02:44 PM
mine is bigger than Vinces... :p

How do you know :-s

funny breed you NSWelshman :smt101

3oneday
8th February 2006, 02:49 PM
How do you know :-s

funny breed you NSWelshman :smt101We're pretty close down here ;) see YOU next week ;) ;)

:lol:

Virgal_Tracy
9th February 2006, 08:10 AM
OT. We'll both be able to show you ours and you can decide who's bigger. But remember its not the size of the swell but the motion in the ocean (couldn't think of an appropriate golf analogy)

Jarro
9th February 2006, 08:15 AM
you NSW'elshman are really starting to freak me out now :smt107

Fishman Dan
20th February 2006, 09:06 PM
Sheezus, just found this thread. I refuse to discuss this any further until you correct my name in the topic.

Fishman Dan
20th February 2006, 09:06 PM
OT. We'll both be able to show you ours and you can decide who's bigger. But remember its not the size of the swell but the motion in the ocean (couldn't think of an appropriate golf analogy)

That's fu<king gold! :D

3oneday
20th February 2006, 09:18 PM
happy ;).....

Fishman Dan
20th February 2006, 10:02 PM
Not often.

As privately discussed with you.... no immediate plans to play. Mind you, i'm keen and available every weekend for the next 5. If you can't make it before then, do I assume a walkover?

3oneday
21st February 2006, 04:18 AM
Not often.

As privately discussed with you.... no immediate plans to play. Mind you, i'm keen and available every weekend for the next 5. cheeky bugger :p

mid-Marchishish (maybe April ;))

Fishman Dan
26th April 2006, 03:33 PM
Look, i just haven't got the care factor for this anymore. Deal me out. If Pete wants it a walkover is all his.

Jarro
26th April 2006, 04:20 PM
wuss.

take your medicine Fishy, you never know, you might actually beat the old Ho if you apply yourself :roll:

connico
26th April 2006, 04:21 PM
beating a ho is bad, they are humans too... :)

Fishman Dan
26th April 2006, 05:40 PM
You're right Jarro, but you've missed the point. I can't guarrantee one weekend from the next, and neither can Pete. So in fairness to the others lets stop mucking around - if Pete wants to continue to the next round, do so at my expense.

Don't think i'm not going to relish the chance of beating him in the future, just not in the foreseeable future - for lack of an opportunity ;)

Grunt
26th April 2006, 05:41 PM
Come on I do want to play a game of this sometime.

jimandr
26th April 2006, 09:13 PM
Fish,

I think you are doing the right thing, although I was (and still am) prepared to give you and Pete another month to get together.

My view is that if you and Pete can arrange a game before Pete and Grant arrange their game, then go ahead and do so.

If your schedule is too busy, you might wait until Pete wins the entire event, and then challenge him to a 'what might have been' match. Grunt keeps telling us how rotten his game is going at the moment, so it might be in 3oneday's best interest to get it done quickly.

I'm sure we'll see you at another OzGolf event sometime, even if it isn't with Matchplay opponent.

Now if I can just get CoffsHacker and Matt3Jab together, we might get the event moving again.

Fishman Dan
26th April 2006, 10:14 PM
Jim - nice thought, but the "what might have been" doesn't really grab me.

Mind you, we could do a Weekend at Bernie's - Jono, Trung and Grant can all pretend to be me and go shopping with the missus, go for a relaxing walk in the afternoon and fix some stuff around the flat while i play golf with Pete, who is being sub'd by Brad, Burger and Ziptopp.