PDA

View Full Version : memorabilia

golfbound
22nd March 2014, 05:25 PM
Any of you guy collect memorabilia at all? I have all different stuff from Golf, V8 super cars, olympics and world rally championships items.

Johnny Canuck
22nd March 2014, 07:18 PM
I was chasing a signed Broncos guernsey a while back but couldn't find one.

rough_rider
22nd March 2014, 07:23 PM
got a limited edition michael jordan basketball card personally signed and a toddlers jersey framed personally signed by him aswell.

JADO75
22nd March 2014, 07:30 PM
Kept some knickers from birds I've terrorized, I mean made sweet love too

Coldtopper
22nd March 2014, 07:31 PM
Kept some knickers from birds I've terrorized, I mean made sweet love too Dont suppose you have any trades going? Got a few pairs of souvenirs in various sizes?

Lagerlover
22nd March 2014, 07:39 PM
Still got my first birdie ball...

lost my other one on the fourth at gainsborugh greens the other day.

Steve
22nd March 2014, 07:39 PM
Hat and photo signed by Mr Palmer, I have, I do

sms316
22nd March 2014, 08:09 PM
I have a signed poster of Adam Scott winning the Tour Championship from a few years back. Limited edition*.

*Because he won it using a proper putter.

golfbound
22nd March 2014, 08:11 PM
Cool Sounds good i have a heap here im going to sell soon some framed some not. Alot of V8 Supercar shirts signed, warratahs team jersey signed and frames with wendall sailor's signature and a few others, neil bates and Carrol Taylor signed shirt and photos frames, Tiger woods signed shirt, Boxing glove signed by Lauren Eagle, Greg Norman stuff and a heap more if anyone is interested in any let me know.

Sorry sold the Bronocs signed ones.

golfbound
22nd March 2014, 08:13 PM
Also got a Adam Scott signed hat and i think i have a fred couples signed shirt from St Andrews not framed.

Dotty
22nd March 2014, 08:36 PM
I have an unsigned Fancutt Tennis Camps t-shirt.

ddasey
22nd March 2014, 08:38 PM

He signed it. You just need a 'blue light' to see it :mrgreen:

golfbound
22nd March 2014, 08:39 PM

Awesome i need one of those for my collection

IamViva
24th March 2014, 07:39 PM
i have a signed 2005 nq cowboys jersey, somewhere... shame the didnt win the final

PerryGroves
24th March 2014, 07:52 PM
I have a signed Wallabies football, unfortunately by the end of the lunch it was being passed around and a few scrums were also packed. The texta came off in people's hands so it's more a flat football with a few smudges these days.

I have a mate who bought a Bradman bat at a Phil Emery testimonial (I am sure most were there), in one of the great pieces of drunken stupidity he got Phil to sign it as well. The next day he rings me and tells me what he's done, I launch into, "you absolute FW" but then the crowning achievement, he tells me he got a third signature, some Kiwi bloke who said he was their captain, Fleming I ask, yeah that's him he replies. Anyway, stuff all the other Bradman bats, this one is unique.

Jackson
24th March 2014, 08:10 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/03/24/u4anehud.jpg

I have this.
I wish that I didn't...

TR66
24th March 2014, 08:20 PM
I have a Dean Fiore signed cap, it's worth a motza now he is not racing in the V8,s.

IamViva
24th March 2014, 08:35 PM

I have this.
I wish that I didn't...

eww, who the **** would buy that :neutral:

BenM
24th March 2014, 08:51 PM

I have this.
I wish that I didn't...

Seriously? No problem. Happy to rehome it for you!

Jackson
24th March 2014, 08:56 PM
eww, who the **** would buy that :neutral:

A bloke wanting to get into the pants of a hot Collingwood supporter.

Seriously? No problem. Happy to rehome it for you!

I would love to get it out of the house, the previously mentioned Collingwood supporting lady would probably kick me out of the house though.

3Puttpete
24th March 2014, 08:58 PM

Couple of west coast coolers and a packet of durries is usually enough to get into track suit pants

IamViva
24th March 2014, 09:08 PM

I would love to get it out of the house, the previously mentioned Collingwood supporting lady would probably kick me out of the house though.

so it was a success? does she leave her teeeff in while wearing her good flano? :p

BenM
24th March 2014, 09:37 PM
I bought a miniature framed pies jersey that plays the club song for my FIL one Christmas about 8 or 9 years ago. I married into a Collingwood family. And there is not a tattoo or a missing tooth in sight (to be fair FIL does have a full set of dentures)!

Jackson
24th March 2014, 10:24 PM
Couple of west coast coolers and a packet of durries is usually enough to get into track suit pants

So I have found out! Could have saved a lot of money and not had that monstrosity hanging on our wall.

TR66
25th March 2014, 12:21 AM
So I have found out! Could have saved a lot of money and not had that monstrosity hanging on our wall.
Strong team are Collingwood, holding up the rest of the of the ladder.

Hatchman
25th March 2014, 03:31 PM

I have this.
I wish that I didn't...

Are you sure it's players signatures and not just bogan supporters tagging a jumper while on the rack.

Jackson
25th March 2014, 05:34 PM
Are you sure it's players signatures and not just bogan supporters tagging a jumper while on the rack.

I've often questioned its authenticity due to my doubt that Collingwood players know how to write their own name.

golfbound
25th March 2014, 09:25 PM
I have some here forsale even a cheap Adam Scott signed hat

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/unique-living/m.html?item=281292463747&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562