PDA

View Full Version : Chatroom

Grunt
8th February 2006, 06:34 AM
Hi guys
Any way of having a indication when people are in the chatroom? Or is that not possible with the forum site? At the moment it is a bit of a guess and the way the link works it logs you out of the forum to go to the chatroom.
I have been rightclicking the link so it opens in a new window, so I can stay in the forum too.

Jarro
8th February 2006, 07:19 AM
Grant, click on the "Quick Links" link at the top of the page, then go to "Who's Online" ... it tells you what people are looking at on the site ;)

BrisVegas
8th February 2006, 07:25 AM
Grant, click on the "Quick Links" link at the top of the page, then go to "Who's Online" ... it tells you what people are looking at on the site ;)

Cool!! Thanks jarro. Now I know what people are looking at!!

LOL @ Thommo lusting after the 300 tour... :-D

Jarro
8th February 2006, 07:26 AM
it's one of the better features of the new layout in my opinion ;)

AndyP
8th February 2006, 08:40 AM
Hi guys
Any way of having a indication when people are in the chatroom? Or is that not possible with the forum site? At the moment it is a bit of a guess and the way the link works it logs you out of the forum to go to the chatroom.
I have been rightclicking the link so it opens in a new window, so I can stay in the forum too.
The plan is to find a chatroom that integrates well with this forum software. Whether that exists or not, and when it will be done is unknown.

AndyP
8th February 2006, 08:42 AM
This won't show who is in the chatroom, but only those who have clicked on the forum link to the chatroom to have a look.