PDA

View Full Version : super bowl XL rundown, mmmmmm

macleod
6th February 2006, 10:39 PM
great morning of 'study' at the brewhouse!

awesome game, and fast for once! big brekkie, lots o cheap drinks, niiiiiiice leather couch to myself and the feet up for 4 hours of plasma screen goodness.

Check the pics! (http://www.flickr.com/photos/scottliddle/sets/72057594060123517/)

Jarro
7th February 2006, 07:05 AM
so who won the game ??

sorry, but i have absolutely no interest in that stoopid yank game of oversized chess :smt015

Virgal_Tracy
7th February 2006, 07:37 AM
Pittsburgh won but there will be shouts of "we wuz robbed" cming from Seattle. 2 of the softest penalties against Seattle, one denying a touchdown, turned the game.

And then a decision to allow a touchdown where possibly a mm of the ball (not conclusive) crossed the line made a 14 point turnaround and Seattle ends up losing by 11.

Stiffed, robbed, ripped off, cheated can anyone guess that I had money on Seattle.

Grunt
7th February 2006, 08:11 AM
Stiffed, robbed, ripped off, cheated can anyone guess that I had money on Seattle.

Me too! I had money on Seattle too

macleod
11th February 2006, 06:49 PM
Pittsburgh won but there will be shouts of "we wuz robbed" cming from Seattle. 2 of the softest penalties against Seattle, one denying a touchdown, turned the game.

And then a decision to allow a touchdown where possibly a mm of the ball (not conclusive) crossed the line made a 14 point turnaround and Seattle ends up losing by 11.

yeah that denied touchdown for a holding penalty was weeeeeak as...

geez they got their momentum screwed by the crap calls...

go steelers! :D