PDA

View Full Version : Euan Walters

goughy
3rd May 2004, 09:04 AM
Well, after 3 starts in the nationwide tour (one being the co-sanctioned jacobs creek) he has now surpassed the dollar amount won by the 20th place on last years nationwide money list. The jacobs creek is turning out to be a great way to make it to the pga tour. Aparently with the change in the value of the aussie dollar it has become one of the highest winning prizes on the nationwide tour.

Gavin Coles is only $30.000US off the mark and Paul Gows second this morning is giving him a sniff at the big tour again.

Could be another great year next year for the number of aussies on the pga tour.

McMw
16th May 2004, 12:00 AM
my bro bought a golf mag from perth for me last week, and in there was an interview of Walters...

I've been watching aussie golf for a while, and I've seen the name before...but couldn't quite place his face...

that was until I read that he had lost like 30 (?) kilos... :shock:

very very impressive!!!

I see Lonard is looking pretty trim this days...

I like to call it the Tiger Effect...it's even got me seriously thinking of working out a little (or more like cutting down on the snacks!!!) :lol:

Golfgirl
16th May 2004, 09:28 AM
I like to call it the Tiger Effect...it's even got me seriously thinking of working out a little (or more like cutting down on the snacks!!!) :lol:

Personally, I am holding Tiger responsible for my snacking.... I eat while watching the golf - it isn't a good habit to be in. :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol: