PDA

View Full Version : Camden Lakeside

Grunt
5th February 2006, 03:45 PM
Have any of you ever been to the Camden Lakeside website?
I have been regularly going to it for a few months now after finding out that every time you enter your details you get an entry into a monthly draw for a free game for 2 with a cart. Other prizes include a reduced rate for up to 4 players, it works out that if you get 4 players it is $50 each.
Well last week I received a voucher for a free round for 2 with a cart :smt038 . Very easy to enter. I have won the discount voucher a few times.

Matt 3 Jab
5th February 2006, 03:52 PM
well seeing as i am the first to reply i get in the cart right grant?
well done mate!

Grunt
5th February 2006, 03:57 PM
Maybe, wasn't the next round of NSW Ozgolf Stroke going to be at Camden Lakeside? If it is and is before I get the right to drive once more, I guess I will use it and give the person who is acting as my transport to and from the course the free game.

3oneday
5th February 2006, 06:11 PM
Maybe, wasn't the next round of NSW Ozgolf Stroke going to be at Camden Lakeside? If it is and is before I get the right to drive once more, I guess I will use it and give the person who is acting as my transport to and from the course the free game.as long as you aren't driving the cart ;) or Trungs mate for that matter ;)

:lol:

Trung
5th February 2006, 07:29 PM
David Wright is his name and he is forever know that the guy that flipped the cart and got hit in the head trying to get it back up...

Virgal_Tracy
8th February 2006, 12:59 PM
I think that freebie is only valid for mid week isn't it Grant. I know the discount vouchers are.

Grunt
8th February 2006, 01:19 PM
You are correct virgal I just looked at the voucher. Oh well. Still a free game for 2. The accompanying letter says any day of the week. I will have to look into it.