PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - NV75 stiff - one time pull

3oneday
2nd February 2006, 07:55 AM
New in the sealed Bridgestone bag, includes headcover, club is excess to my requirements (ie, out of my range of ability with this shaft).

The J33R 460cc driver !!! (I can't seem to edit the heading !)

$370 delivered, already trecking around ebay.

Pete

connico
2nd February 2006, 08:16 AM
is this the j33r driver?

3oneday
2nd February 2006, 08:19 AM
Yes it is, first post edited but I can't work out how to edit the title..

Pete

terryand
2nd February 2006, 08:36 AM

Pete

Dummy.

Terry.

BrisVegas
2nd February 2006, 08:43 AM
isn't Trungy looking to trade "that" R7TP for something 10.5 degrees.... ??

AndyP
2nd February 2006, 09:18 AM
Click 'edit', then 'go advanced'. Should be able to edit title there.

3oneday
2nd February 2006, 09:26 AM
Dummy.

Terry.oh hardy har har, thanks for your help......

everyone else that is !!!

Pete :p

3oneday
2nd February 2006, 09:28 AM
Click 'edit', then 'go advanced'. Should be able to edit title there.yes he is, and I wish him well :lol:

Jono
2nd February 2006, 10:16 AM
isn't Trungy looking to trade "that" R7TP for something 10.5 degrees.... ??

Since Pete knows someone who wants the R7 for $475, he should do a swap with Trung and halve the profit with him ... $52.50 each ... ;)

Trung
2nd February 2006, 10:21 AM
Since Pete knows someone who wants the R7 for $475, he should do a swap with Trung and halve the profit with him ... $52.50 each ... ;)

Your maths is as bad as your brain... It's $55 each :mrgreen:

Jono
2nd February 2006, 10:36 AM
Your maths is as bad as your brain... It's $55 each :mrgreen:

Trung, Trung, Trung ...

Quick lesson in highschool maths. Person A wants price X for club a. Person B doesn't like club b and wants to swap with club a. Person A knows person C who wants the club for price Y. So the net profit for for A and B is Y - X. If divided equally between the two, A and B get (Y-X)/2 each. $52.50. 8)

Trung
2nd February 2006, 10:54 AM
Jono, nice and simple for you.....

$475 - $365 = $110

50% is $55

Take some medication...

3oneday
2nd February 2006, 10:56 AM
pi$$ off you clowns.... :p

Pinglauncher
2nd February 2006, 10:57 AM
C'mon boys kiss and make up.

Trung, buy the Bridgey. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

3oneday
2nd February 2006, 11:00 AM
Jono, did you actually buy that wedge mate ???

Pete

Jono
2nd February 2006, 05:50 PM
Jono, did you actually buy that wedge mate ???

Pete

Nah ... they are paying me to use it ... (insert 10 X eye-roll here)

What do you think?

Jono
2nd February 2006, 05:51 PM
Jono, nice and simple for you.....

$475 - $365 = $110

50% is $55

Take some medication...

For someone who is so quick at formulating practical jokes, you're a bit slow in formulating algebraic equations ... ;)

Jono
2nd February 2006, 05:53 PM
C'mon boys kiss and make up.

Trung, buy the Bridgey. You WILL NOT be disappointed.

The way Trung's hitting his driver at the moment, nothing can save him. Pushing 30 degrees right one minute, duck hooking the next ... He needs to change his swing, not his driver. Trungy, do what Ping and I did. Invest in some lessons. 8)

Jarro
2nd February 2006, 06:31 PM
i'll give you some tips when i'm down there Trung ;)

3oneday
2nd February 2006, 09:36 PM
i'll give you some tips when i'm down there Trung ;)yep, if that don't make him quit nothin will !!!

:p

3oneday
2nd February 2006, 09:36 PM
Nah ... they are paying me to use it ... (insert 10 X eye-roll here)

What do you think?I'm keen to see how it goes, let's get one....

Pete

Jono
4th February 2006, 12:04 AM
Have you sold this one yet, Pete?

3oneday
4th February 2006, 05:00 AM
Have you sold this one yet, Pete?no mate, still available, sitting on ebay at the mo as well. When did you wanna collect it ?? ;)

Pete

Jarro
4th February 2006, 05:19 AM
any pop up marks on it ??

or haven't you had a chance to hit it yet ?

;)

Jono
4th February 2006, 07:24 AM
no mate, still available, sitting on ebay at the mo as well. When did you wanna collect it ?? ;)

Pete

Nah ... the shaft's too stiff for me ...

But I know someone who's willing to pay $476 for it ... ;)

3oneday
4th February 2006, 12:23 PM
Nah ... the shaft's too stiff for me ...

But I know someone who's willing to pay $476 for it ... ;)gosh, I nearly wet myself with that humour.

Today I used my 9.5° bridgey (with regular ProLaunch) and hit some of the longest drives I have hit for 2, maybe 3 years !!!!

Spectacular driver.....

Pete

Jarro
4th February 2006, 04:07 PM
what'd you do Pete, pump 'em out to 210/20 ???

3oneday
4th February 2006, 04:33 PM
what'd you do Pete, pump 'em out to 210/20 ???your comedic skills astound me at times. $5 a tee shot on 15th Feb ???? Bring your cash.... :p

:lol:

Jarro
4th February 2006, 04:53 PM
your comedic skills astound me at times. $5 a tee shot on 15th Feb ???? Bring your cash.... :p

are we talking "on the mown stuff" or ... effective tee-shots ??

3oneday
4th February 2006, 05:05 PM
are we talking "on the mown stuff" or ... effective tee-shots ??please... effective tee shots ??? if it's closer to the green then when you started, surely that's effective ??? What ya gunna do, pull your 3 wood for 50 metres dollies ???

If you find it and can hit it, it's on the golf course, therefore good enough to decide a long drive...

Effective tee shots :p

Jarro
4th February 2006, 05:32 PM
fair enough big boy ... you're on :smt062

AndyP
4th February 2006, 05:42 PM
http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=8&day=2006-2-15

Make sure you add some reminders, so you don't forget.

Jarro
4th February 2006, 05:57 PM
will do ;)

Jono
4th February 2006, 06:41 PM
gosh, I nearly wet myself with that humour.

The way you were rehashing the last practical joke at every chance, I thought you might enjoy that one ... ;) Like watching reruns of Hey Hey It's Saturday ... :roll:

Today I used my 9.5° bridgey (with regular ProLaunch) and hit some of the longest drives I have hit for 2, maybe 3 years !!!!

Spectacular driver.....

Pete

Yeah ... that's a great shaft. 8)

Jono
4th February 2006, 06:44 PM
fair enough big boy ... you're on :smt062

For someone his size, Pete's got nuthin'. ;) Just remind him of his tendency to be a bit quick during transition, how he hangs back on his back foot whilst looping it inside and snaps it left. :twisted:

3oneday
4th February 2006, 07:01 PM
For someone his size, Pete's got nuthin'. ;) Just remind him of his tendency to be a bit quick during transition, how he hangs back on his back foot whilst looping it inside and snaps it left. :twisted:yep, and by the time he has said all that, I'll be halfway down the fairway :p

By the way, you aint the only one getting professional assistance componentman ;)

Jarro
4th February 2006, 08:48 PM
For someone his size, Pete's got nuthin'. ;) Just remind him of his tendency to be a bit quick during transition, how he hangs back on his back foot whilst looping it inside and snaps it left. :twisted:

thanks Jono, that's some good stuff 8)

i'm sure i'll be able to find a few more things to put the old boy off his game ;)

perci
4th February 2006, 09:34 PM
Just remind him of the cool putter he let go,I lent it to a bloke and his remark was its sensational,why can't I have it, you've got two of them.I said yea thats wright.

Trung
4th February 2006, 10:04 PM

Jono, Pete plays of 4, your off 10+... Learn to keep your mouth shut when the times right... That time is right now.. :twisted:

Jono
4th February 2006, 10:12 PM
Jono, Pete plays of 4, your off 10+... Learn to keep your mouth shut when the times right... That time is right now.. :twisted:

Hey Mr "I like butting into other people's conversation" ... Should I just call you Mr Butt for short? That could double for Mr "I like to kiss Pete's butt" as well ... 8)

Mate, you play off 6 but I smashed you like a guitar at Longreef ... Beat you easily off the stick. Perhaps it's time for you to keep your mouth shut as well. ;)

Trung
4th February 2006, 10:15 PM
Maybe you like to dig up more scores....
eg.. Eastlakes GC?

Jono
4th February 2006, 10:39 PM
While you are digging, don't forget Vintage. Or the Glades.

Let's face it Trung. Away from the sanctuary of Carnarvon walls, you are a solid 12 ... :twisted: How many times have you won the wooden spoon already this year?

Now what was this thread about again? :roll: :lol:

perci
4th February 2006, 11:11 PM
I send my children to their rooms when they carry on like you two!
Just go toe to toe and be done with it.

3oneday
5th February 2006, 01:50 PM
Just go toe to toe and be done with it.I cuff mine first though ;)

Pinglauncher
5th February 2006, 07:39 PM
Send em both to the naughty chair.

I hope they are finally over it, because I sure as SH!T am.

Jarro
5th February 2006, 07:55 PM
I sure hope Jono plays when Tezza and i hit town.

I wanna be in Trung and Jono's group :smt003

MEEEEOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.................

3oneday
5th February 2006, 08:52 PM
New in the sealed Bridgestone bag, includes headcover, club is excess to my requirements (ie, out of my range of ability with this shaft).

Bridgestone J33R 460 with NV75 Stiff, the longest driver you will use !!!!!

Pete
Trung, come and spout how great these drivers are !!! Ping ??

It's huge, it pure looking, you NEED Bridgestone !!!!

kwantfm
5th February 2006, 09:12 PM
I've had numerous sessions with Ping's Bridgey at the range... they are PURE and probably the best value driver out there. Billet solid very similar in feel to the Titleist 983E I have.

Jono
5th February 2006, 10:44 PM
Just go toe to toe and be done with it.

Toe to toe:

Jono 2 : 1 Trung
8)

Jono
5th February 2006, 10:46 PM
Send em both to the naughty chair.

I hope they are finally over it, because I sure as SH!T am.

Over what exactly? :smt017 :smt102

Pinglauncher
6th February 2006, 06:55 AM
Over what exactly? :smt017 :smt102

OVER WHAT EXACTLY. The 2 of you carrying on like a pair of 5 year old children. GROW UP AND GET OVER IT.

I thought this post was for the sale of a driver ?????????

3oneday
6th February 2006, 07:10 AM

Bridgestone J33R 460 with NV75 Stiff, the longest driver you will use !!!!!

PeteThanks for all your kind words..... tossers :p

Trung
6th February 2006, 07:27 AM
Ping...

Jono and I are fine.... We are just mucking around to stir people up as well as ourself. I'm actually going to be seeing him in around 30mins... We are watching all the young laddettes at The Lakes GC... www.wga.com.au

Happy now Ping? .. hehe

Rgs,

Trung

Jono
6th February 2006, 11:47 PM
OVER WHAT EXACTLY. The 2 of you carrying on like a pair of 5 year old children. GROW UP AND GET OVER IT.

I thought this post was for the sale of a driver ?????????

You mean The Proshop is actually for selling and buying clubs? :shock: :mrgreen:

I thought it was mainly for playing practical jokes and taking the **** ... ey, Pete? ;)

I'm sure Pete didn't mind the free bump ... :twisted:

Jono
6th February 2006, 11:56 PM
We are watching all the young laddettes at The Lakes GC... www.wga.com.au (http://www.wga.com.au)

I only stayed a couple of hours, but it's a worthwhile visit if you can get a day off (it's free). Some very good golf, but you can also see them making simple mistakes (like duffing chips) ... I looked at few of the girls' equipments ... I am, of course, talking about their golf clubs ;) ... and I couldn't see any Tour gear anywhere.

I think the final two rounds are on Thursday and Friday.

3oneday
8th February 2006, 11:41 AM
SOLD - but feel free to continue dribbling...

3oneday
20th February 2006, 02:05 PM
Ok, shaft from this baby now for sale, NV75 Stiff, plays to driver length as pulled from the Bridgey, pretty sure it's between 42.75" and 43" in length. Looks like a good quality pull.

$65 delivered....

Pete

Jarro
20th February 2006, 02:25 PM
. Looks like a good quality pull.

.. can't imagine there'd be such a thing as a BAD one.

connico
20th February 2006, 02:34 PM
well if you broke something....while pulling..that would be bad?

3oneday
20th February 2006, 02:55 PM
well if you broke something....while pulling..that would be bad?probably should consider changing your grip...

Now, there is a sale going on here, take a hike you two !!!!

Jono
20th February 2006, 05:55 PM
Ok, shaft from this baby now for sale, NV75 Stiff, plays to driver length as pulled from the Bridgey, pretty sure it's between 42.75" and 43" in length. Looks like a good quality pull.

$65 delivered....

Pete

Gary's probably one of the best pullers in Sydney ... :shock:

He'd have to be with all the practice he gets with Pete and Terence's shafts ... :shock: :shock:

$50 pick up. 8)

terryand
20th February 2006, 08:00 PM
Who's going on a hike,can I come,might get a good photo :smt003

Terry.

3oneday
20th February 2006, 10:22 PM
Gary's probably one of the best pullers in Sydney ... :shock:

He'd have to be with all the practice he gets with Pete and Terence's shafts ... :shock: :shock:

$50 pick up. 8)I'm ok with that price, as long as you are picking up and I just have to stand on the street waving it at you ;)

3oneday
20th February 2006, 10:52 PM
Shaft is sold.

Pete

Jono
21st February 2006, 01:18 AM
8) 8) 8) 8)

Jono
21st February 2006, 01:19 AM
BTW, I hate this minimum 10 character rule ... can we get rid of it?

Jono
25th February 2006, 07:36 PM
Just a quick feedback. Smooth transaction as always ... Pete may be a tosser, but when it comes to buying stuff from him, he doesn't seem to toss about ...

Shaft in great condition. Very clean pull. As good as new. I put it into my Wishon 2 iron hybrid. It has literally revived that club. Ever since I reshafted it with UST Proforce Fairway, I could not hit it. I was almost at the stage of putting the Nippon steel back in it but decided to give the NV a go. No regrets. Thanks Pete.

Jarro
25th February 2006, 08:10 PM
the NV's go alright in the hybrids 'eh Jono ;)

3oneday
25th February 2006, 09:45 PM
Pete may be a tosser, but when it comes to buying stuff from him, he doesn't seem to toss about ... :smt090 :smt019

Jono
27th February 2006, 12:43 AM
the NV's go alright in the hybrids 'eh Jono ;)

I think NV's are good shafts all round. Seems to have a bit of a kick in it, but still stable through impact. The Proforce, on the other hand, felt like a lifeless telegraph pole ...

Jono
27th February 2006, 12:44 AM
:smt090 :smt019

That's about as close as you are going to get to a compliment ... from me, anyway ... :twisted:

connico
27th February 2006, 12:21 PM
how much you want for the ust proforce? :)

Jono
27th February 2006, 04:15 PM
how much you want for the ust proforce? :)

Mate, unless you want it in a hybrid, it's probably no good to you. The total length of the club was only 40.5 inches when it was in the Wishon 2 iron hybrid.

Let me know if you are still interested, and I'll do a very good deal ...

3oneday
27th February 2006, 04:30 PM
Mate, unless you want it in a hybrid, it's probably no good to you. The total length of the club was only 40.5 inches when it was in the Wishon 2 iron hybrid.

Let me know if you are still interested, and I'll do a very good deal ...get your own thread ya floggers :smt110

AndyP
27th February 2006, 04:39 PM
get your own thread ya floggers :smt110
Let them go. Just take a commission from any sale though.

3oneday
27th February 2006, 05:06 PM
Let them go. Just take a commission from any sale though.:lol: :lol: