PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Lefty 3 & 5 wood plus 21* Hybrid

Outcast
25th January 2014, 11:12 PM
Hi y'all...

I feel a bit dirty posting in the Lefty Proshop thread but, trying to do a mate a favour..

Looking for a 3 & 5 wood plus 21* hybrid in stiff shaft...

He currently plays an RBZ Stage 2 with stock Rocket fuel 50g shaft for his driver & loves it so, if anyone might have the above in RBZ I might have a buyer for you..

Anyways... lets see what's out there please folk

Cheers

OC

highballin
26th January 2014, 07:17 PM
Have a Callaway Razr Fit 3 wood. Shaft Aldila nvs 65-X 350.

Good nick. No sky marks or chips usual brush marks on sole.

$80 +p&p

Ps dirty is good :lol:

Daves
26th January 2014, 08:29 PM
What flex is he after C?

Outcast
27th January 2014, 10:51 AM
What flex is he after C?

Stiff mate...

he plays the 50G stock stiff fujikura rocket fuel in his RBZ stage 2 driver & likes that

Daves
28th January 2014, 09:34 AM
I have a 3 and a 5 V Steel with the stock Ultralite shafts in stiff.

I have an RBZ Stage 1 3 wood with stock Matrix shaft in stiff.

I have an RBZ Stage 2 3 wood, head only. Has a rattle (loose epoxy I guess) that I haven't yet got around to fixing and shafting up.

I also have a few older model Titleist and Cobra 3 woods with stiff shafts.

Will have to look at what I have in 21* Hybrids. I do have an RBZ stage 1, but it is 19* and Reg shaft

Outcast
28th January 2014, 04:38 PM
Have a Callaway Razr Fit 3 wood. Shaft Aldila nvs 65-X 350.

Good nick. No sky marks or chips usual brush marks on sole.

$80 +p&p

Ps dirty is good :lol:

Highballin,

Is that an NV Stiff or NV X Stiff?

I have a 3 and a 5 V Steel with the stock Ultralite shafts in stiff.

I have an RBZ Stage 1 3 wood with stock Matrix shaft in stiff.

I have an RBZ Stage 2 3 wood, head only. Has a rattle (loose epoxy I guess) that I haven't yet got around to fixing and shafting up.

I also have a few older model Titleist and Cobra 3 woods with stiff shafts.

Will have to look at what I have in 21* Hybrids. I do have an RBZ stage 1, but it is 19* and Reg shaft

Daves,

what sort of coin were you chasing for any of these... also, if he went with the RBZ stage 2 do you have a shaft you'd be willing to part with?

Cheers

OC

highballin
28th January 2014, 05:51 PM
X stiff can post some photos if interested

Daves
28th January 2014, 08:23 PM
Daves,

what sort of coin were you chasing for any of these... also, if he went with the RBZ stage 2 do you have a shaft you'd be willing to part with?

Cheers

OC

3 and a 5 V Steel with the stock Ultralite shafts in stiff. Includes original HCs, TM grips and in overall VG condition. A couple of very small chips on the crown of the 5 wood, otherwise clean faces, crowns and soles. $80 the pair + post.

RBZ Stage 1 3 wood with stock Matrix shaft in stiff. Includes genuine HC and in VG condition. $80 + post

RBZ Stage 2 3 wood, head only. Has a rattle (loose epoxy I guess) that I haven't yet got around to fixing and shafting up. I don't think I have any spare 3 wood shafts to suit. I will double check, but it is the main reason I haven't got around to shafting it up as yet. I will also have to see how easy it is to fix the loose epoxy. The head owes me $50 and is in VG condition with no marks etc.

Outcast
28th January 2014, 08:54 PM
X stiff can post some photos if interested

Thanx but, X-stiff will be too much shaft I'm afraid

highballin
28th January 2014, 08:56 PM
No worries

Outcast
28th January 2014, 09:06 PM
3 and a 5 V Steel with the stock Ultralite shafts in stiff. Includes original HCs, TM grips and in overall VG condition. A couple of very small chips on the crown of the 5 wood, otherwise clean faces, crowns and soles. $80 the pair + post.

RBZ Stage 1 3 wood with stock Matrix shaft in stiff. Includes genuine HC and in VG condition. $80 + post

RBZ Stage 2 3 wood, head only. Has a rattle (loose epoxy I guess) that I haven't yet got around to fixing and shafting up. I don't think I have any spare 3 wood shafts to suit. I will double check, but it is the main reason I haven't got around to shafting it up as yet. I will also have to see how easy it is to fix the loose epoxy. The head owes me $50 and is in VG condition with no marks etc.

Thanks Daves,

I've passed on the info to my mate, will let you know if he is interested

Cheers

C

Outcast
29th January 2014, 09:40 AM
Daves,

mate is after something a little newer... the RBZ stage 2 would potentially be a good option but, would need it shafted to generate any interest. Thanks for letting me know what you had around though, much appreciated.

Regards

C