PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - Lefty Driver

Peppas
24th January 2014, 12:22 PM
I got a mate who's just picking up the game again and he could do with a new driver. Any leftys have anything they are looking to move on?

I am thinking he would need a shaft in stiff, he is a taller bloke and reasonably young still :)

He's not looking to spend too much, something under $100 would be great. Thanks!

LeftyHoges
24th January 2014, 12:36 PM
Certainly not promising anything Peppas but I'll have a look to see what I have floating around.

EDIT: Off the top of my head I have a Callaway FT Tour 9.5° with Grafalloy Comp NT shaft, but it's in X flex. May be too much for him to handle.

Peppas
24th January 2014, 12:42 PM
Certainly not promising anything Peppas but I'll have a look to see what I have floating around.

EDIT: Off the top of my head I have a Callaway FT Tour 9.5° with Grafalloy Comp NT shaft, but it's in X flex. May be too much for him to handle.

Thanks mate... yeah X flex might be too much for him if I had to guess. He is just getting back into it after many years of not playing. And he's a lefty, poor guy :)

LeftyHoges
24th January 2014, 12:54 PM
Thanks mate... yeah X flex might be too much for him if I had to guess. He is just getting back into it after many years of not playing. And he's a lefty, poor guy :)

Does make it hard. I'll see what else I have.

3oneday
24th January 2014, 02:42 PM
Poor lefty? not, some of the cheapest prices on ebay are lefthanded gear.

Check globalgolf on ebay, they have heaps I think.

Peppas
24th January 2014, 02:47 PM
Poor lefty? not, some of the cheapest prices on ebay are lefthanded gear.

Check globalgolf on ebay, they have heaps I think.

You doing another order soon?? :)

3oneday
24th January 2014, 02:55 PM
No, just ordered from somewhere else this morning :)

Peppas
24th January 2014, 03:02 PM
No, just ordered from somewhere else this morning :)

When will you be doing another order?

Can you hook a brother up? :)

3oneday
24th January 2014, 04:37 PM
I'll drop you a line when the time is near.

Peppas
24th January 2014, 04:50 PM
I'll drop you a line when the time is near.

You're the best :)