PDA

View Full Version : Grunt's Firesale

Grunt
31st January 2006, 08:29 AM
Hi all

Due to the drop in my work income for a set time frame, at least another month. I have started to go through the house and find stuff that we no longer need and could sell to raise a little cash and also tidy up some space. We have all sorts of stuff laying around here, I will go through it over the coming days and list them here. If anything that comes up interests you PM me.

1st Off

Lexmark Z55 Printer, prints photos in high resloution $50
HP Scanjet 3300C Scanner $50

Both in good nick were replaced by Canon all in one fax/printer/copier/scanner

Heaps of baby stuff, cot,high chair, Car seat, bath seat, heaps of Fisher Price infant toys, Kapoochi baby carrier plus lots more.

Will add more stuff over the coming days

Grunt
31st January 2006, 04:44 PM
More Stuff

Sony Erricson T230 Mobile Phone, Charger, Camera Attachment & case.

Safe-n-Sound Child Safety Harness (never used still in box).

Car seat Mounting strap extension.

Pinglauncher
31st January 2006, 05:02 PM
All I can say is EBAY EBAY EBAY

AndyP
31st January 2006, 05:06 PM
Safe-n-Sound Child Safety Harness (never used still in box).
What's this for?

Jarro
31st January 2006, 05:09 PM
What's this for?

i think it's what you use to hold the baby capsule safely in the car ??

Grunt
31st January 2006, 05:11 PM
Adapts the seat belt into a full harness for children 14 to 32 kg. For use with booster seats & lap belts.

AndyP
31st January 2006, 05:15 PM
Adapts the seat belt into a full harness for children 14 to 32 kg. For use with booster seats & lap belts.
Was wondering if it was something like that. We are in the market for a booster seat ATM, so if it's not included with it, I'll keep this in mind.

Grunt
31st January 2006, 07:28 PM
Andy, they are not included in most booster seat sales. We did not need it as both our cars have lap/sash seat belts.

AndyP
31st January 2006, 08:03 PM
Andy, they are not included in most booster seat sales. We did not need it as both our cars have lap/sash seat belts.
Sorry must have just skimmed over the lap belt criterion. We have lap/sash belts too.