PDA

View Full Version : UniQlo gear

Ferrins
5th January 2014, 12:15 PM
What do you think? It is the Japanese casual brand that Adam Scott and Novik Djokovic wear. They are about to open stores in Australia. Can't get past the Qld Uni similarity myself.

Lucasto23
5th January 2014, 12:17 PM
Wife bought me a shirt of theirs years ago from the states, not bad

Ferrins
5th January 2014, 12:18 PM

BUSHY
5th January 2014, 12:18 PM
I like it. Scotty is the most fashionable golfer there is I think. There's a few nice brands getting into golf fashion at the moment.

8081travis
5th January 2014, 12:22 PM
Very popular high street store in the UK when I lived over there

qbnchopper
5th January 2014, 12:37 PM
hahahah I thought It was Uni Qld .....

Ron Burgundy
5th January 2014, 12:38 PM
Have bought quite a bit of their gear in UK and Japan. Has all been relatively cheap, great quality and fashionable (I think - Lefty may be a better judge of that than me).

Can't wait until they open up here. I'm going to be all over it.

timah!
5th January 2014, 02:43 PM
Can't wait until they open up here. I'm going to be all over it.

Yep, I think I'll be the same. The good thing about a lot of the retail stuff is that it doesn't appear to have the massive red logo on it.

bergsey
5th January 2014, 03:41 PM
Had a look in singapore late last year. Could find cotton polos but none of the tech type stuff. Just looked like a bigger "cotton on" to me. Overrated

AlexMc
5th January 2014, 09:18 PM
They make replicas of Djokovic's shirts with the logo on it, but not a Scott clothing line as yet. Would have thought that would have been a no brainer...

timah!
5th January 2014, 09:36 PM
They make replicas of Djokovic's shirts with the logo on it, but not a Scott clothing line as yet. Would have thought that would have been a no brainer...

I thought they do have an AS collection? Released at each Major. The site has it in there.

dhills2
5th January 2014, 10:54 PM
Better than cotton on but nothing special. If u can get it at Jap domestic prices then it's worth every yen. If not, each to their own I guess... bit overpriced when I lived in London but still not bad clothing. I'll definitely be making a visit to an Aussie store when one opens in Sydney.