PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Odyssey No7 Armlock putter

petethepilot
17th December 2013, 09:23 PM
Hi All,

If you want to try an 'Kuchar'' Armlock style putter without spending a fortune, I have an Odyssey metal-x #7 for sale.

(http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/...efault,pd.html).

It was originally 43" which was too long for me (I'm 5 11") so I had it professionally shortened to 41 1/2". The grip wouldn't come off without cutting (doubled sided tape) so I had a Yes belly grip (which was the same size) installed. It is Black and white and suited the colour scheme of the putter. Club balance feels unchanged.

I tried it for several games and rolled a lot of good putts but It is a method that requires practice and time to get it down pat. Both those things I am short of at the moment.

It is in great shape 9.5/10 and comes with the stock head cover!
Can do photo's but hey it looks like the photo's on the website. (Except the grip)

Looking for $95 posted.

Regards,

Pete

mrbluu
17th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Hi All,

If you want to try an 'Kuchar'' Armlock style putter without spending a fortune, I have an Odyssey metal-x #7 for sale.

(http://www.callawaygolfpreowned.com/...efault,pd.html).

It was originally 43" which was too long for me (I'm 5 11") so I had it professionally shortened to 41 1/2". The grip wouldn't come off without cutting (doubled sided tape) so I had a Yes belly grip (which was the same size) installed. It is Black and white and suited the colour scheme of the putter. Club balance feels unchanged.

I tried it for several games and rolled a lot of good putts but It is a method that requires practice and time to get it down pat. Both those things I am short of at the moment.

It is in great shape 9.5/10 and comes with the stock head cover!
Can do photo's but hey it looks like the photo's on the website. (Except the grip)

Looking for $95 posted.

Regards,

Pete

Matt 3 jab was after one

petethepilot
17th December 2013, 09:32 PM
He has managed to source one thanks!

mrbluu
17th December 2013, 09:34 PM
He has managed to source one thanks! One...Pffftt.... A true ozgolfer would have a back up for his back up!!!

petethepilot
17th December 2013, 09:51 PM
I have only 1 armlock, but I have 9 other backups of various shapes!

pt73
19th December 2013, 09:58 AM
PM sent.

petethepilot
19th December 2013, 11:40 AM
Sold