PDA

View Full Version : C'mon connico, another Sydneysider !!!!

3oneday
24th January 2006, 02:14 PM
G'day, what's the connico story, apart from carrying wifebeaters in the bag !!!

:lol:

Courty
24th January 2006, 02:25 PM

:-k

What are you on about? :?

3oneday
24th January 2006, 03:16 PM

:-k

What are you on about?  :?http://ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3866&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

Courty
24th January 2006, 03:29 PM
Aha. Gotcha. :wink:

connico
24th January 2006, 04:00 PM
Well when i first started playing golf (which was prob about a year go, hmm im celebrating my golfing year with a Golf membership) i was known to wear the occassional wifey, in which resulted in me being removed and sometimes forcablity removed from the grounds...

Regardless hehe im a consisent protestor for rights of men...why can women wear tank tops...and men cant?? tell me why???

Im in sydney, i play golf, im better at tennis, much better at tennis, even if i one day hit scratch for golf, which i will (yes, keeping telling myself that everytime i go to sleep), i would still know that im better at tennis.

ocassionally im a gentleman and a great sportsman, golf and tennis really have done good for me...relaxing, no longer prone to....ahh lets leave it at that :)

And i just joined New Brighton...and i was and still am a poster at ISG..dont hold that agianst me :)

Toolish
24th January 2006, 07:48 PM
Connico...I post at both...these guys are equipment guru's...problem is they are all bloody queenslanders!!

Jarro
24th January 2006, 08:02 PM
And i just joined New Brighton...and i was and still am a poster at ISG..dont hold that agianst me :)

there's plenty of room for both sites mate.

Welcome to Ozgolf anyway :wink:

marcel
24th January 2006, 08:07 PM
bloody queenslanders!!

Not a strong or descriptive enough adjective, please work on your vocab and free feel to post again

3oneday
24th January 2006, 11:02 PM
bloody queenslanders!!

Not a strong or descriptive enough adjective, please work on your vocab and free feel to post againNah, get it right mate, it's only the Qlders who are the ........ (place appropriate word here :wink: !!!)

:lol: :lol:

Jarro
25th January 2006, 05:26 AM
QLD rules you stoopid NSWelshman :roll:

Fishman Dan
25th January 2006, 06:45 AM
By the way, the QLD'ers are also in denial..

Jarro
25th January 2006, 06:08 PM
we are so