PDA

View Full Version : WA golf rewards card

Shortylook
9th December 2013, 04:16 PM
Anyone use this card at various courses. Also how do you go about using it.
I just found mine, probably a bit late to make full use of it, but every bit helps

Hatchman
9th December 2013, 04:28 PM
Do Woolworths own golf courses now?

Shortylook
9th December 2013, 05:13 PM
Do Woolworths own golf courses now?
**** knows what that means. I'm taking my father in law golfing tomorrow and I can't afford to pay for both of us all the time. I've got a rewards card thing and wanted to know what it gets you, because he is retired and if I can save him some coin on a couple of golf games it will be great. Plus it will be nicer on my wallet.

Shortylook
9th December 2013, 05:37 PM
**** knows what that means. I'm taking my father in law golfing tomorrow and I can't afford to pay for both of us all the time. I've got a rewards card thing and wanted to know what it gets you, because he is retired and if I can save him some coin on a couple of golf games it will be great. Plus it will be nicer on my wallet.

�� I get it now. Apologies Hatchy.

Ashes
9th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Didn't you get it with the WA Golf Voucher book? I thought it only worked in connection with those vouchers for the most part.

Shortylook
9th December 2013, 06:04 PM
Didn't you get it with the WA Golf Voucher book? I thought it only worked in connection with those vouchers for the most part.
Yea lost the book but found the card, handbreak probably threw it out. Oh well never mind

Ashes
9th December 2013, 06:15 PM
I'll probably get a 2014 voucher book when I renew with PGN for next year. I never use it so you can have it if you can make use of it.

Shortylook
9th December 2013, 06:43 PM
I'll probably get a 2014 voucher book when I renew with PGN for next year. I never use it so you can have it if you can make use of it.
Cheers mate, I'm going to feel bad when I whip your ass next time we play:lol:

Ashes
9th December 2013, 06:46 PM
A man can dream I guess!

Shortylook
9th December 2013, 08:52 PM
A man can dream I guess!
Ha ha, I'm like Dr MLK, I HAVE A DREAM. Yea probably never happen ever. :cry: