PDA

View Full Version : Ozgolf Shirt Fundraiser

clikchic
19th January 2006, 03:11 PM
Hey guys!

I finally got my butt into gear and organised for the proceeds of the shirt sales to go to Cancer Research.

Thanks to everyone who bought shirts and hats, the proceeds amounted to $160 YEAH! :-)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what the total ended up being and that the donation has been made on behalf of ozgolf.net Members. :-)

AndyP
19th January 2006, 03:17 PM
That's great. :D

Die cancer, you bastard!!!!

Jarro
19th January 2006, 03:21 PM
thanks clikchic ... it's nice to know the money is going to a really worthy cause  8)

Courty
19th January 2006, 06:01 PM
Good work clikchic. Any plans for another run of shirts? I missed out last time.

clikchic
19th January 2006, 06:25 PM
Yup, I am sure there will be another round, but not till we are likely to get another good bunch of orders again.. probably later in the year. Although we do have a couple of spares here. I would have to check the sizes and colours, but if you are interested, PM me your size and I will have a look what we have.

PeteyD
3rd April 2006, 09:06 AM
Are there still any shirts left?? (XL or XXL)??

AndyP
3rd April 2006, 10:01 AM
Are there still any shirts left?? (XL or XXL)??
Petey, these are always ordered in batches, so you will just have to order one when the next batch is being organised.
At a guess, the next batch will probably be later this year in a lead up to the Champs. Maybe September/October area.

PeteyD
3rd April 2006, 11:11 AM
Sweet - thanx

goughy
3rd April 2006, 05:45 PM
We may look at some sooner. In fact, robyn is setting up an internet store to handle all the ordering/payments etc etc for the future. It should streamline the process much more, and take the human mistake element much more out of the equation.

The is a navy/grey/white xl here. Do a search on ozgolf shirts to find the details about sizing. I find them a smaller fit so do take a good look at it.

PeteyD
3rd April 2006, 07:21 PM
If that one is available Goughy, I'll take it. If it is too tight I need to lose some weight anyway!

goughy
3rd April 2006, 09:45 PM
I like your attitude. We'll get it sorted out for ya.

Bruce
11th June 2006, 03:56 AM
When should we restart this to make sure shirts are available in time for the champs?

Jarro
11th June 2006, 06:04 AM
things usually kick in a month or two before the Champs Bruce.

prmeier can usually handle the workload and get the shirts done in time ;)

goughy
11th June 2006, 08:17 AM
Was thinking of doing it very soon actually.

Jarro
11th June 2006, 09:08 AM
Goughy, you're full of surprises aren't you :p

are we gonna try for different colours this time ??

goughy
11th June 2006, 09:09 AM
Was thinking of something with orange in it!!

Jarro
11th June 2006, 09:11 AM
FFS #-o :smt011

goughy
11th June 2006, 05:15 PM
OK, looking at setting this up soon. Clikchic is working on an actual internet store for processing orders etc. Should make things much smoother than last time :oops:. Thought we'd get in a bit earlier last time so we're not rushing everybody before the champs.

Firstly, anyone still missing something from last time please pm me. I'm sure I know who you are, but I'm just checking.

Secondly, girls; going to look at something for ya's. I know mandy has mentioned sleeveless shirts so I'll see what I can find.

Anyway, hopefully the ordering site will be up soon.

I haven't put any thought to who the proceeds should go to this year. Personally think the cancer fund again, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jarro
11th June 2006, 05:24 PM
Personally think the cancer fund again

why not. I can't think of a better beneficiary :-D

amanda
13th June 2006, 07:28 AM
Secondly, girls; going to look at something for ya's. I know mandy has mentioned sleeveless shirts so I'll see what I can find.

thanks clickchic and goughy - even t-shirts that are a little bit smaller would be good (I can wear the small as a very baggy dress - ultra fashionable!)

Flowergirl
13th June 2006, 11:14 AM
thanks clickchic and goughy - even t-shirts that are a little bit smaller would be good (I can wear the small as a very baggy dress - ultra fashionable!)

Small as baggy dress...........plleeaase!!!!! Do you want me to hate you before I even meet you. Small - baggy......:shock: :-s :smt002 :-D :mrgreen:

Chick style shirts would be good. I'm a pink girl myself ( like Jarro)

Virgal_Tracy
15th June 2006, 09:35 AM
I haven't put any thought to who the proceeds should go to this year. Personally think the cancer fund again, but any suggestions would be appreciated.

To go along with the theme of the Duncan Bennett Cup for the champs maybe the proceeds could go to a road safety programme in the North Coast area. i know there are groups up there that do talks on the dangers of driving (mainly drunk or speeding) but this seems like a topical subject considering the circimstances

AndyP
21st August 2006, 09:41 PM
Bumparoony!

goughy
22nd August 2006, 06:10 AM
Was thinking of this the other day. Then jaz started watching some bugs bunny and it went out of my head. Sorry guys. Too much on my mind.

PeteyD
22nd August 2006, 06:39 AM
Wasn't the one where bugs dresses up in women's clothing to fool Elmer Fudd was it ....

Jarro
15th September 2006, 06:23 AM
Another bump ;)

dc68
15th September 2006, 08:52 AM
Put me down for a XXL please.

Grunt
15th September 2006, 10:06 AM
Oooh Yes please, I will look into which size will fit me best.

Large for me.

Any colours chosen been made yet or are they the same as last year? Will we be able to get them either before or at the Champs?

brad
15th September 2006, 12:37 PM
I'm sure Amanda and I will take one each, if the colours are different.

Maybe something in horizontal stripes 185

just
15th September 2006, 12:41 PM
Maybe something in horizontal stripes 185

How weedy are you Brad?:roll: :smt022 [-X
Give us portly blokes a break!!!:-D

Just

brad
15th September 2006, 12:45 PM
My Avatar is pretty damn close to what I look like - it's just a Tiger Woods 2004 version of my good self :mrgreen:

PeteyD
15th September 2006, 01:27 PM
bloody skinny people! hehe. I'll take an XXL (thanks BV!)

BrisVegas
15th September 2006, 01:34 PM
bloody skinny people! hehe. I'll take an XL

Petey,
You're roughly the same size as me. I got a XXL and it's snug. In normal shirts, i wear XL or L.
BV

goughy
15th September 2006, 04:44 PM
Alright, fingers shall be removed from butts. Shirts should be the same as offered before, but will add a different one for the guys. There should also be 2 for the girls, one which matches the new guys shirt, and a sleeveless one also.

I think robs gonna (is half way through already) set up a store to process the orders this time. Hopefully will run smoother than last time. We'll open it for a week or so and then get the order off to prmeier.

Sorry to drag our feet on this. Just lots going on up here atm. Sorry again.

Haven't fully decided on which charity this year, but would like it to be something to do with road safety/awareness. If anyone has any suggestions on organisations post them here.

amanda
15th September 2006, 05:01 PM
goughy / clickchic - will we be able to get these posted to us before the champs? (I know it's a bit early asking this question - but I can't help it!)

goughy
15th September 2006, 05:22 PM
That's the plan. Never too early to ask. Hence the short ordering period, but it should be long enough for everyone.

Golf_Novice
15th September 2006, 05:34 PM
Sorry - do we need to express our interest now so you can see how many numbers you'll need, or will there be an actual ordering deadline?

(Sorry!)

goughy
15th September 2006, 05:57 PM
You don't have to do anything in this thread at all. This year there should be a site with a store to order through. It will have pics of the shirts, sizing info (how to measure a currently fitting shirt to get your size right) etc etc. Don't know much more than that aobut it until Rob gets it finished. I think she has to get all the shirt pics on it yet.

Flowergirl
16th September 2006, 08:31 AM
I'll be ordering a few sizes smaller than last years:mrgreen:

McMw
16th September 2006, 05:40 PM
I'm gonna be in Perth mid-oct, and planning to get one for myself and one for jean - is there a link anywhere to the design and colors and material???

goughy
16th September 2006, 05:50 PM
There will be.

Grunt
21st September 2006, 06:34 PM
Any news on the Shirts front?

goughy
30th September 2006, 09:15 AM
Shop open - link here
www.ozgolf.net/shop