PDA

View Full Version : NSW: When are we all playing again?

JADO75
1st November 2013, 02:47 PM
Has anyone put their hand up to organise for us to play in the Sydney/South/North monthly thingo?

mrbluu
1st November 2013, 02:51 PM
Has anyone put their hand up to organise for us to play in the Sydney/South/North monthly thingo?
no one at this stage. Happy for you to put your hand up to organise it at Penrith again, I have unfinished business with the back nine!!!

wazandnic
1st November 2013, 03:01 PM
I'll put my hand up for Jan or Feb at Eastlakes if people are keen. Could maybe do Dec but not sure when I'll be back so would rather leave it to be sure.

Cheers,
Waz

Dangals
1st November 2013, 03:02 PM
either that or we could play richmond perhaps - its in fantastic condition at the moment so that is always an option

mrbluu
1st November 2013, 03:06 PM
I'll put my hand up for Jan or Feb at Eastlakes if people are keen. Could maybe do Dec but not sure when I'll be back so would rather leave it to be sure.

Cheers,
Waz

mid jan would be good

either that or we could play richmond perhaps - its in fantastic condition at the moment so that is always an option

can you do next weekend or the 24 Nov??

JADO75
1st November 2013, 03:10 PM
24th at Richmond sounds good, got my youngest blokes bday party next weekend

KristianJ
1st November 2013, 03:17 PM
I have a work Xmas bash on 24th...but if anyone's keen on a Richmond hit next Sun I can organise something.

Dangals
1st November 2013, 03:18 PM
yep 24th is fine if that suits others

JADO75
1st November 2013, 03:55 PM
Bugger me its hard to believe Xmas is just around the corner again.

JADO75
1st November 2013, 05:02 PM
What about Camden Lakeside?

mrbluu
1st November 2013, 05:08 PM
Not sure if they have open days on Sunday....

Stuartd147
1st November 2013, 05:15 PM
Why not plan a bit better, look further ahead and try to setup future dates for the next 6 months while we are at it!!!

Month Location Date Time
================================================== =
November
December
January
February
March
April

WBennett
1st November 2013, 05:29 PM
December, gungahlin lakes approx 29th of dec for anyone interested in a day trip

Dotty
1st November 2013, 05:47 PM
A few of us are at the Nat. Champs on the Gold Coast in mid. Nov.

We might have 10-12 spots at Campbelltown with the social club Xmas 4BBB on the first weekend of Dec. (Numbers are generally down on usual, as it is just after our champs rounds, and family/work parties start encroaching.) I'll get an exact number over the weekend.

Grunt
1st November 2013, 06:51 PM
I will be keen to join you Dotty. Am starting to make room for golf as we as paddling from now on

mrbluu
1st November 2013, 06:53 PM
December, gungahlin lakes approx 29th of dec for anyone interested in a day trip I'm a definite maybe for this.....

WBennett
1st November 2013, 06:54 PM
It would be good to meet you Bluuu - bring some spares you are willing to ho!

mrbluu
1st November 2013, 06:57 PM
It would be good to meet you Bluuu - bring some spares you are willing to ho! I might no spares by then...;-)

Dotty
1st November 2013, 07:02 PM
I might no spares by then...;-)
Kristian will.

jimandr
1st November 2013, 07:04 PM
What about Camden Lakeside?

I can tell you that Lakeside is NOT an open comp on Sundays.

I can also advise NSW readers that I won't be joining you. This will be my last weekend in Sydney. I was hoping that a game would be organised somewhere this week that I could attend, but nothing happened on days that I was free.

Perhaps I'll see any guys who attend the Qld champs in years to come (not this year), or anyone who happens to be passing through Ballina, or even holidaying on the gold coast.

I shall be keeping a close eye on things that occur in Sydney though.

Grunt
1st November 2013, 07:40 PM
I can tell you that Lakeside is NOT an open comp on Sundays.

I can also advise NSW readers that I won't be joining you. This will be my last weekend in Sydney. I was hoping that a game would be organised somewhere this week that I could attend, but nothing happened on days that I was free.

Perhaps I'll see any guys who attend the Qld champs in years to come (not this year), or anyone who happens to be passing through Ballina, or even holidaying on the gold coast.

I shall be keeping a close eye on things that occur in Sydney though.

All the best with everything Jim. Are you free for a hit somewhere on Sunday? We could maybe organise something last minute?

matty
1st November 2013, 07:47 PM
Dave Puppies and myself will be watching the final round for an hour or two of the Aus Senior PGA at Richmond on Sunday arvo if anyone wants to stop by for a stickybeek and a couple of beverages.

Can someone book in two or three groups for the November NSW game already! 24th would be good. Although Anfield might organise something on the 8th or 9th.

Dangals
1st November 2013, 07:51 PM
I can book in some groups when I play tomorrow for the 24th if people are happy to play Richmond

mrbluu
1st November 2013, 08:03 PM
Lock it in Dan...

rqrox
1st November 2013, 08:05 PM
Im not in town then boys but def keen to catch up for a round.
We should catch up for a round at Riverside oaks at some point.

mrbluu
1st November 2013, 08:08 PM
Im not in town then boys but def keen to catch up for a round. We should catch up for a round at Riverside oaks at some point. Are u putting your hand up for December?

rqrox
1st November 2013, 08:21 PM
I can.. but if I'm doing it we're going to Lynwood!

JADO75
1st November 2013, 08:51 PM
Before they fold? Whispers are getting louder

matty
1st November 2013, 09:10 PM
Do it Dan.

Dicky, book riverside for December. See if we can play the new 9 holes.

matty
1st November 2013, 09:13 PM
Before they fold? Whispers are getting louder

Was thinking of rejoining next year. Will be interesting to see what transpires in the next 7 months.

There's always Richmond, though we aren't on the best of terms at the moment!

KristianJ
1st November 2013, 09:25 PM
Dave Puppies and myself will be watching the final round for an hour or two of the Aus Senior PGA at Richmond on Sunday arvo if anyone wants to stop by for a stickybeek and a couple of beverages.

I have a few spare tickets for the PGA if anyone wants one. I'll probably get there around midday.

davepuppies
1st November 2013, 09:39 PM
Riverside would be a good choice RQ.......

Keen for Richmond also

matty
1st November 2013, 09:56 PM
I have a few spare tickets for the PGA if anyone wants one. I'll probably get there around midday.

I'll grab one KJ. Any chance you can drop it around on your way past?

KristianJ
1st November 2013, 10:47 PM
Yeah, will do. From memory the presentation's 2:30 so my guess is that the leaders will be at the turn around midday.

Dotty
1st November 2013, 10:50 PM
Yeah, will do. From memory the presentation's 2:30 so my guess is that the leaders will be at the turn around midday.
Gotta get home in time for Matlock.

WBennett
2nd November 2013, 08:03 AM
Gotta get home in time for Matlock. Bwahahahahaha

jimandr
2nd November 2013, 05:02 PM
All the best with everything Jim. Are you free for a hit somewhere on Sunday? We could maybe organise something last minute?

I'm driving to Narrabri tomorrow to drop off some of my golfing and other household leftovers to my brother-in-law. I possibly should have said that Saturday (today) was the last possible golf day. But it wasn't really. I've spent the day doing last minute cleaning.

Just as well there isn't a cleaning thread. I can tell everyone that Easy-off BAM doesn't work like it does in the ads.