PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of a local Cat

Grunt
15th January 2006, 08:25 PM
Help

A local pest cat is driving us and my dog nuts. Anyone know a good way of deterring it off my propery (humanely).
It is pissing off neighbours as well as my dog is barking at it all the time. I spoke to the council and they agreed that the cat was the problem but there are no laws to stop people having thier cats roam the streets, but if someone complains to the council about the dog barking they will have to act. :evil:

Grunt
15th January 2006, 08:26 PM
Sorry for all you cat lovers but to me the only good cat is a dead cat.

Flat cats make good hats!

3oneday
15th January 2006, 08:31 PM
I believe balls full of water left lying around the yard serve a purpose, although for the life of me I know not what ???

I usually peg 'em with pebbles, they make a nice thwack when you're on target. I'm actually a cat "don't minda" but when they $hit on my lawn that's a different story. What would the cat owner do if I went and shat on their lawn ????

:lol: :lol:

Jarro
15th January 2006, 08:34 PM
get yourself one of those super-soaker high-powered water pistols and fill it with dettol :wink:

Cats love dettol :lol:

Grunt
15th January 2006, 08:44 PM
Might have to do that jarro. :wink:

Deano
15th January 2006, 10:00 PM
"Anyone know a good way of deterring it off my propery (humanely)."

'doh!!! I was gonna suggest the 'ol bowl of milk with aspro clears :wink:

"Sorry for all you cat lovers but to me the only good cat is a dead cat"

An old farmer I knew used to say...."there's only two types of cats,good cats and dead cats" :lol:

Deano

Jarro
15th January 2006, 10:43 PM
What would the cat owner do if I went and shat on their lawn ????

probably leave you negative feedback :wink:

3oneday
15th January 2006, 11:01 PM
What would the cat owner do if I went and shat on their lawn ????

probably leave you negative feedback  :wink:wouldn't be able to tell on yours I bet :wink: :roll:

:lol: :lol:

unless it was floating in the pool