PDA

View Full Version : NSW: Richmond this Sunday 10 November around 11:30am

KristianJ
23rd October 2013, 08:16 PM
Anyone keen on a hit? Single and 2B aggregate stableford.

jimandr
23rd October 2013, 11:17 PM
I'm in, if you can get a group together.

For reasons too long to explain here, I'll be using 12 year old Maxfli A10 irons and various other woods and hybrids I've discarded over the years, as I have had to leave my clubs in Ballina. I'll probably shoot the lights out.

KristianJ
24th October 2013, 07:48 PM
I have a feeling that with club champs on at a few courses, it might be stretching the leave pass allowance a bit for some.

Will wait a day or 2 and see what transpires...

KristianJ
26th October 2013, 07:48 PM
Anyone else? Or are there any incomplete groups out there on other courses?

Dangals
26th October 2013, 08:39 PM
I would have but I made the top 16 shootout so I will be playing that.

rqrox
26th October 2013, 08:44 PM
Well done, I assume thats the clubs champs?

Dangals
26th October 2013, 09:33 PM
Well done, I assume thats the clubs champs?

Yeah - we got pumped today lowest scratch score for the whole field was 5 over... Played really tough. I currently sit 8th but I am too far back - doing it for the experience.

KristianJ
26th October 2013, 09:44 PM
Yeah - we got pumped today lowest scratch score for the whole field was 5 over... Played really tough. I currently sit 8th but I am too far back - doing it for the experience.

I was there for a quiet late arvo hit...a few doozies of pin positions, I thought!

I think your group may have been going from 17 to 18 whilst I was putting on 3...Oakley shirt with black UV sleeves?

Jim, if you are still happy to play there are a couple of groups off both the 1st and 10th at 11:28 with 2 spots left. Otherwise I can book a line and we play as a 2.

mrbluu
26th October 2013, 10:03 PM
I would have but I made the top 16 shootout so I will be playing that.

Good stuff mate, keep it going!!!

Dangals
26th October 2013, 10:42 PM
I was there for a quiet late arvo hit...a few doozies of pin positions, I thought!

I think your group may have been going from 17 to 18 whilst I was putting on 3...Oakley shirt with black UV sleeves?

Jim, if you are still happy to play there are a couple of groups off both the 1st and 10th at 11:28 with 2 spots left. Otherwise I can book a line and we play as a 2.

Yeah they had some interesting pins thats for sure.

I had white sleeves on but very possibly.... one of the slowest rounds I have ever played... about 6hrs waiting on every shot. Hoepfully tomorrow will be better as we wont be following other grades.

Dangals
26th October 2013, 10:44 PM
Good stuff mate, keep it going!!!

Thanks bud - anything will be better than today, but looking at how even our scratch markers played I feel a little better.

jimandr
27th October 2013, 12:50 AM
KJ, I think I'll give it a miss.

I'm so disappointed with the standard of my play in my last game on Friday that I only wish to expose my lack of ability to people I know. I'll keep an eye on the 1st tee section to see if anything else comes up over the next week or so.

KristianJ
5th November 2013, 06:25 PM
Changed thread title...anyone interested in a pre-24/11 hit?

davepuppies
5th November 2013, 07:05 PM
You can't play sat by chance can you, I think it's the medal......

KristianJ
5th November 2013, 07:06 PM
You can't play sat by chance can you, I think it's the medal......

I probably can and yes, it is. Either of the 2 days would do just fine...

Grunt
5th November 2013, 08:51 PM
Am a definite maybe. I will not know until later in the week though.

KristianJ
5th November 2013, 09:20 PM
Dave, the guy on ISG that I'm buying the AP2s off is in the midst of confirming when he'll be around for me to pick them up.

If it's Saturday I'll play Sun, and vice versa.

He sent pics through too...even more proof that they are a steal! :mrgreen:

mrbluu
5th November 2013, 09:23 PM
Dave, the guy on ISG that I'm buying the AP2s off is in the midst of confirming when he'll be around for me to pick them up.If it's Saturday I'll play Sun, and vice versa.He sent pics through too...even more proof that they are a steal! :mrgreen: So u going to swing by?

KristianJ
5th November 2013, 09:27 PM
So u going to swing by? If you're not strutting your stuff at Cabra, most likely.

mrbluu
5th November 2013, 09:31 PM
If you're not strutting your stuff at Cabra, most likely. I will be playing Cabra at 7.20am on Sunday, might have a couple spots if u are keen...

KristianJ
8th November 2013, 05:22 PM
Dave, I booked myself in for tomorrow at 10:54...assuming that's you in the time sheet in that group.

Undecided on Sun as yet.

mrbluu
8th November 2013, 05:52 PM
Dave, I booked myself in for tomorrow at 10:54...assuming that's you in the time sheet in that group.Undecided on Sun as yet.So u playing Sunday with me too ;-)

Grunt
8th November 2013, 06:36 PM
Am a definite maybe. I will not know until later in the week though.

Sorry guys I am out for Sunday too much to fit into this weekend with me being away next weekend.

davepuppies
8th November 2013, 08:10 PM
Dave, I booked myself in for tomorrow at 10:54...assuming that's you in the time sheet in that group.

Undecided on Sun as yet.

Yep, that's me..... See you tomorrow morning.