PDA

View Full Version : What's Up!

davo78
14th January 2006, 08:28 PM
G'day,

I thought I'd introduce myself, my name's Davo.

I live in Albury, on the NSW/Vic border. I try to get out as much as I can for a game of golf and been getting out a couple of times a week of late. Practice as much as possible too.

I haven't a handicap at the moment, but have been meaning to get around to it one day. In the bag I have a set of Cougar Silver Cat II's, which I've owned for approximately 4 years - I find they're fairly good clubs. I've a Power Bilt Big Orange driver, which goes all right too and a Maxfli putter.

If anyone lives in or lives near Albury/Wodonga or just passing through, give us a yell - I'm always keen for a hit.

Cheers,
Davo

Jarro
14th January 2006, 08:33 PM
Hi Davo ... welcome to Ozgolf.net 8)

I'm sure we have at least 1 fellow member who lives near you :wink:

BrisVegas
14th January 2006, 08:36 PM
Welcome aboard mate. Freakish thing is I've got a mate called Dave who just moved from Albury/Woodonga a couple of weeks ago to Moree...

Good luck with the golf and hope to see you at the 2006 Ozgolf Champs.

davo78
15th January 2006, 07:26 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys...

... hope to see you at the 2006 Ozgolf Champs.

Looking forward to it... :)

Toolish
15th January 2006, 08:31 PM
Davo...with 4 y.o. clubs you wont last long around here.
:o

Welcome

davo78
15th January 2006, 10:13 PM

Hehehe... although they've been great clubs and served me well over the years, I was actually thinking about selling them or trading them in for some newies.

Jarro
16th January 2006, 06:43 AM
what newies have you got in mind Davo :wink:

AndyP
16th January 2006, 07:13 AM

Hehehe... although they've been great clubs and served me well over the years, I was actually thinking about selling them or trading them in for some newies.
Geez Davo, I at least resisted these guys for a couple of years, but you've caved in straight away.

Welcome to the site anyway.

andylo
16th January 2006, 08:29 AM
Welcome Davo :D

AndyP
16th January 2006, 12:14 PM
Davo, I just worked out where you found out about this site. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

davo78
17th January 2006, 08:36 PM
what newies have you got in mind Davo :wink:

Why, you looking to unload some ?

Geez Davo, I at least resisted these guys for a couple of years, but you've caved in straight away.

I have ? :(

Davo, I just worked out where you found out about this site. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Fingers crossed the Hawks have a better year than the previous two... :wink:

Jarro
17th January 2006, 08:43 PM
what newies have you got in mind Davo  :wink:

Why, you looking to unload some ?

maybe :wink:

shavey
17th January 2006, 09:21 PM
Welcome aboard Davo. My girlfriend is from Wangaratta so we drive down usually once a year to see her family. I will give you a heads up next time we are on the way down. Played Jubilee Falls last time I was down and was suitably impressed. Looking forward to playing a few courses up your way though.

Look forward to catching up for a game hopefully in '06...

davo78
19th January 2006, 06:13 PM
Cheers for the welcome, shavey. I havn't heard of Jubilee Falls... I'm assuming it's near Wang though. May have to make a special trip down to check it out...