PDA

View Full Version : Ex cond DGS300 pulls & Golf Pride grips - SOLD

hackin jim
3rd July 2004, 02:10 PM
Set of 8 "as new" DG S300 shaft pulls. Excellent condition. The guy I bought my 704.CBs off threw these pulls in and said they had seen only one round. Lengths; longest = 37.25" and shortest = 34.25". 5 iron played @ 38" shafted and gripped.

Also will throw in 8 Golf Pride Tour Velvet grips. Played about 5 rounds. These were on the TX-Tours that were in the 704.CBs but I prefer cord grips so put the original Titliest cords from the S300s onto the TX-Tours.

NB Shafts are not gripped so would consider selling seperately if anyone was interested.

Looking for $70 shipped for these. Have photos if anyone would like 'em.

Jarro
3rd July 2004, 02:24 PM
mate i'm thinking about taking the leap from Reg shafts to Stiff :?

any chance you could send me a pic :?: i don't doubt for a sec that they aren't in perfect condition like you said, but i'd like to see 'em all the same :)

I'm just waiting on an Ozgolf forum member to give me some money for a wedge they bought off me ... so as soon as they come through... i'll take 'em :wink:

You in a hurry :?:

also.... care to give us a review of the TX-Tours :?: I was actually thinking about these as well :roll:

macleod
3rd July 2004, 03:21 PM
how much for your reg shafts then jarro? :D

Jarro
3rd July 2004, 03:33 PM
how much for your reg shafts then jarro? :D

ummm, not sure Macca :?

my reg's are sensicore so i'm not sure what they're worth :?

wait until I get these and we'll sort sumfin' out :wink:

What you gonna put 'em in :?:

nick
3rd July 2004, 06:32 PM
The Dynamic Gold's wouldn't happen to be taper tip would they?

Nick

jaster
3rd July 2004, 06:35 PM
The Dynamic Gold's wouldn't happen to be taper tip would they?

Nick

Taper Tip if they are out of a Titleist iron ;)

nick
3rd July 2004, 06:43 PM
PM SENT!

990B Luva
3rd July 2004, 08:26 PM
[quote="jarro"]I'm just waiting on an Ozgolf forum member to give me some money for a wedge they bought off me ... so as soon as they come through... i'll take 'em :wink:[quote]
HEY, next week when i get paid mate, cant pay you if i havent been payed yet, im paying Pete to for the VOKEY

drunken
4th July 2004, 08:31 AM
DAMN

Just what I want and I have no money at the moment...anybody got a job for me :lol:

Send pics anyway please 8)

hackin jim
4th July 2004, 12:09 PM
Shafts are .355 taper tip.

Jarro and Nick, PMs sent

BrisVegas
4th July 2004, 01:15 PM
Would those shafts fit in Tommy Armour 855s ??? I don't understand this taper tip business.....

:?

AndyP
4th July 2004, 05:40 PM
HEY, next week when i get paid mate, cant pay you if i havent been payed yet, im paying Pete to for the VOKEY
Dood, you've gotta find some new employers if they are taking that many months to pay you. :P

jaster
4th July 2004, 05:48 PM
hehe :lol:

terryand
4th July 2004, 07:47 PM
[quote="jarro"]I'm just waiting on an Ozgolf forum member to give me some money for a wedge they bought off me ... so as soon as they come through... i'll take 'em :wink:[quote]

I just won't start, cause I won't stop.

Terry.

hackin jim
4th July 2004, 08:13 PM
Shafts are sold....they head north of the border tomorrow...enjoy Jarro :D

Jarro
4th July 2004, 08:21 PM
Shafts are sold....they head north of the border tomorrow...enjoy Jarro :D

thanks James .... i'm sure i will :D