PDA

View Full Version : SMT Spectrum EI-70 II stiff **Price Drop**

Ona
2nd July 2004, 08:23 PM
Twas a great improvement on my old stick (GGB copy.. so thats not really saying much) but time to move on.. trying to prove to myself that I can be a true ho.

I'd rate it an 8/10.. from address I cant fault it, but up close it isnt perfect, shaft and grip are next to perfect

It's D2 swingweight and comes with SMT magnetic headcover

Some pics can be seen here (http://www.angelfire.com/indie/jones_1/pix.html)

EDIT: THE MIGHTY ROO'S HAD A WIN AND SO DID I, SO I'LL KICK IT FOR THE POSTAGE :D

Ona
2nd July 2004, 09:19 PM
forgot to say its 9*

Ona
4th July 2004, 09:49 PM
You guys are killing me!! I'm trying to do the right thing here, go thru thrice as many clubs as I should and pay as little attention to the costs as I can, just finished uni and unemployed so that’s a challenge :(

Well I cannot really say I am sad about having no nibbles even. Having had the club taped up I had forgotten how good looking it is, yes its HOT, I’m not ashamed to say it. So I have been peeking in on it all weekend and beginning to wonder why I ever thought of ditching it.

Then I remember that I need to pay for another stick that is on its way :evil: :shock: So I am going to do some scrambling around and hopefully I can find something one of you northerner’s wants :x

If anyone is still interested in the Spectrum throw me an email and no doubt I will bend over backwards to get you to buy it, I'm hungry damnit :!:

PS: Club is garanteed to go further than any driver you have ever owned, period! :D
After watching your club soar through the air you will then need to hit the ball

Ona
7th July 2004, 06:07 PM
Pics should work now :D

Jarro
8th July 2004, 06:24 AM
Isn't this the same club that Ozgolf Long-Drive Champion Jono uses :?

Hmmmmm, maybe if i ...... (heads off into a 'ho dream)

:lol:

AndyP
8th July 2004, 07:47 AM
Do the sandals in the background come with it? :wink:

Ona
8th July 2004, 02:52 PM
they arent mine andy.. i swear it :!: :D

jarro keep dreamin mate :-#:smt079 :smt109 :smt045

Fishman Dan
8th July 2004, 02:54 PM
jarro keep dreamin mate :-#:smt079

Now that's imagination... i never would have thought of the 'gimp' emoticon myself..

Ona
15th July 2004, 10:12 PM
Price Drop

$220 + post