PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Graphite Design TOUR AD DI-5S STIFF pullout - Tour Issued

daMANiack
9th October 2013, 10:45 AM
Hi,

$160 + shipping

Listed on eBay, first come first serve.

I'm a club maker and this shaft was extracted from my Razr Hawk Tour using LOW HEAT and HYDRAULIC SHAFT EXTRACTOR.

Guaranteed 100% Genuine and Authentic, this was a Tour Issue shaft
Manufacturer: Graphite Design

Shaft Type: TOUR AD DI-5S (Stiff)
Length as is: 43 7/8" / 111.5 cm
Condition for pullout: 9/10

Razr Hawk Tour install length: 45.5"

Ferrule: Included

If you require additional length, I can install a butt extension for an additional $5.

RRP $350 (New)

The Tour AD DI is designed to provide more power and stability.

The Tour AD DI, manufactured exclusively at Graphite Design Japan, has been integrated with Toray Company’s new Nanomaterial technology in the tip section of the shaft.
This unique technology allows the player to create an epic IMPACT on ball speed while still providing exceptional feel and control.

The mid bend profile of the Tour AD DI allows the player to load the shaft properly, yet maintains a firm enough tip section through IMPACT producing optimal spin and launch conditions. Result, the Graphite Design Tour AD DI will deliver players to the next level in shaft performance and impress an epic IMPACT on your game!

Revolutionary technology, design and the most advanced materials are trademarks in all Graphite Design shafts, making them the highest quality premium golf shafts on the market today. Validating the company’s “Tour AD” logo, all of Graphite Design’s PGA Tour-proven shafts specifically promote “Accuracy and Distance”. These key competitive advantages are helping professional and amateur golfers optimize their games after switching to Graphite Design shafts. Graphite Design continues to be the most dominant shaft on the JGTO Tour and has been for the past ten years and counting.

Cheerz :) :D ;)

popper81
9th October 2013, 11:12 AM
Gee, some one should climb ALL OVER this and quick....

AndyP, PeteyD or Marto... Short hitters dream shaft.

bdoug10
9th October 2013, 11:23 AM
Great shaft an good price

PeteyD
9th October 2013, 11:33 AM
I got one, although I think it is a 6 s. Goes good for me (except that once at Mt Warren ...)