PDA

View Full Version : Qld: Golf on Friday with the hennocopter

henno
24th September 2013, 06:48 PM
I have this Friday off from work. It could be the red wine talking, but I am entertaining the idea of trying my hand at this "golf" thing again.

There are only two issues:

1. My golflink has lapsed.
2. I will probably raise the bat.

That said, I will buy a jug of beer post-round for the group for simply turning up.
I'll also be sure to tell the story about the time I almost caught herpes.

I'm happy to pretend to be AndyP for the day and use his golflink. I'll just be sure to wear orange and brown and babble on about how the Hawks were almost robbed last weekend. Every proshop in SEQ will instantly recognise me as him.

AndyP
24th September 2013, 06:52 PM
I'm happy to pretend to be AndyP for the day and use his golflink. He doesn't use it.

PeteyD
24th September 2013, 07:30 PM
Play Howeston and it doesn't matter. If I wasn't playing tomorrow I'd be there.

Jarro
24th September 2013, 07:57 PM
Nudgee has the Composite Challenge on ??

Daves
24th September 2013, 08:31 PM
Nudgee has the Composite Challenge on ??

Yep. There are already a couple of groups playing it I think. The Perci mafia have one, and Graham_W has organised one as well. I don't think it is a handicapped round from memory (composite is not rated).

3Puttpete
24th September 2013, 08:35 PM
Nudgee has the Composite Challenge on ?? Odd spots available early or entire groups from about 10

henno
25th September 2013, 07:52 AM
Hmmm... interested. Would be nice to catch up with the Nudgee lads for a brewski or two.

solarman
25th September 2013, 08:33 AM
Fk Henno, get rid of that avatar.....I have nightmares about unicorns and merry-go-rounds