PDA

View Full Version : WA: The Tourfit "Oh No, I've hurt my V*gina and might miss champs comp."

Johnny Canuck
18th September 2013, 01:52 PM
Based on a dubious track record of "almost" missing champs numerous years in a row, 'Nuckbet tm, decided to hold a tipping competition based on predicting the day the Mr Fit would either threaten to or actually drop out of champs.

Today, at 7:03am:

Sorry boys...I'm out.

Congratulations to IDGolfguy whose tip was the closest to the mark. For his efforts, he wins $35, with an additional $35 raised for Beyond Blue.

If the formatting is stuffed as I am on my phone, can a mod please assist?

Jc, founder of 'Nuckbet tm.

Shadesy
18th September 2013, 01:58 PM
Only two things in Life a guaranteed:

1. Death
2. Tourfit Threatening to pull out of champs.

Wow nicely Played I.d, I had a last minute Pullout with A Jeep running over his foot as the cause.

solarman
18th September 2013, 02:02 PM
A piano falling from a building was my sure bet !! Oh well.

simmsy
18th September 2013, 02:07 PM
I had stubbed toe from floorburgers.

Johnny Canuck
18th September 2013, 02:08 PM
A piano falling from a building was my sure bet !! Oh well. Good guess, Otto.

rubin
18th September 2013, 02:13 PM
i was way off..... and didn't pick a COP either...

if i had to choose, it would have been because he didn't have the matching Adidas outfits.......

LeftyHoges
18th September 2013, 02:49 PM
Well done ID.

I honestly thought he'd hold out on us until a fortnight out.

TourFit
18th September 2013, 04:35 PM
Like every other year, shouldn't the bet be about how many days later I am back in again?

Unfortunately, that won't happen this year. I have used my annual leave for the week in Bali with the family and some of our friends... the following weekend from Champs!

Mububban
18th September 2013, 04:40 PM
Unfortunately, that won't happen this year. I have used my annual leave for the week in Bali with the family and some of our friends... the following weekend from Champs!

Taking the golf clubs with you?

Dotty
18th September 2013, 04:45 PM
Taking the golf clubs with you?
He'd need a shipping container.

Johnny Canuck
18th September 2013, 04:50 PM
Like every other year, shouldn't the bet be about how many days later I am back in again?Unfortunately, that won't happen this year. I have used my annual leave for the week in Bali with the family and some of our friends... the following weekend from Champs! That is why I didn't want to start the thread, but the peer pressure was strong. Dotty, fantastic.

TourFit
18th September 2013, 05:26 PM
Nope...first time ever. Usually always take them away with me.

Will also be going 'non playing' at MLGC at month's end. Our subs will be due Oct 1, but it's just not worth it for me at the moment. I will reassess both the job and/or my golf in 6 months or so. Haven't been playin', haven't enjoyed NOT playin' and haven't enjoyed it even when I've managed to play.

idgolfguy
18th September 2013, 06:33 PM
Thanks all!
Enjoying the job though, 'Fit?

simmsy
18th September 2013, 07:02 PM
haven't enjoyed NOT playin'

Doesn't sound like it.

TourFit
18th September 2013, 09:04 PM
I'm having SERIOUS withdrawals...I miss playing, and yet when I do play it is not enjoyable as it should be. Might be channeling Mega?

Johnny Canuck
18th September 2013, 09:09 PM
I'm having SERIOUS withdrawals...I miss playing, and yet when I do play it is not enjoyable as it should be. Might be channeling Mega? Do you hate everyone that you play with as well? That will tell us if you are channelling mega.

hocko
18th September 2013, 09:31 PM
Do you hate everyone that you play with as well? That will tell us if you are channelling mega.

I always end up playing with an asshole........
Oh wait, that's me ;)

TourFit
18th September 2013, 10:47 PM
Do you hate everyone that you play with as well? That will tell us if you are channelling mega.

No not at all...just you! ;)

Nuffie
19th September 2013, 10:46 PM
I'm having SERIOUS withdrawals...I miss playing, and yet when I do play it is not enjoyable as it should be. Might be channeling Mega?I know how it feels to miss golf and then dont miss it when the next round turns out not to be good golf.

Veefore
20th September 2013, 10:08 AM
I know how it feels to miss golf and then dont miss it when the next round turns out not to be good golf.

I think anyone who's played it for any real length of time probably has. Especially when the other parts of your life aren't going too well.

Shadesy
20th September 2013, 12:03 PM
Wrong thread

Johnny Canuck
20th September 2013, 12:09 PM
Wrong thread Hooked it?