PDA

View Full Version : WA: WA Champs - Friday Golf (North vs South)

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

hocko
16th October 2013, 06:47 PM
I will post tonight will a full rundown so that shorty only needs to ask Simmsy every second hole who gets shots.
After he clears it with me.

hocko
16th October 2013, 06:48 PM
A heap. Im off 31.
I can tell you right now that NO-ONE is playing off anything higher than 27.

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 06:49 PM
After he clears it with me.

Already signed off by The Inner Circle.

hocko
16th October 2013, 06:49 PM
Already signed off by The Inner Circle.
I don't care

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 06:51 PM
I don't care

The Circle cares. That is why they look out for you.

hocko
16th October 2013, 06:54 PM
The Circle cares. That is why they look out for you.
What do you mean "look out for me"?

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 06:55 PM
What do you mean "look out for me"?

Everyone's best interests.

hocko
16th October 2013, 06:59 PM
See post #752

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 07:36 PM

It is a legit cap though.

Is it brand new, based on 3 or 4 rounds, or has it been in existence for a while and had a chance to level out?

hocko
16th October 2013, 07:38 PM
Do whatever you lot want then.
I am over this already.

rubin
16th October 2013, 07:40 PM
Lefty - are we still donating $50 with jackson for this on something?

I can't remember the stipulations, just that I would be paying $50 into the tin.

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 07:44 PM
There was discussion about the reduction of "brand new" caps that had not had an opportunity to reduce, as all new caps do, unless it involves Rubin.

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 07:44 PM
Do whatever you lot want then.
I am over this already.

I asked a question about the cap. Why the sooks?

Ned
16th October 2013, 07:45 PM
The Captains set the ground rules, pretty simple really.

That's what happened last year so I see no reason for it to change this year, the only difference is the Captains have changed for this year.

Respect.

rubin
16th October 2013, 07:46 PM
There was discussion about the reduction of "brand new" caps that had not had an opportunity to reduce, as all new caps do, unless it involves Rubin.

mine increased - and then decreased.... eventually.

MegaWatty
16th October 2013, 07:48 PM
mine increased - and then decreased.... eventually.

Eating noodles does that I hear. Vic told me. And John. And Brad. And Heath. And Luke.

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 07:49 PM
The Captains set the ground rules, pretty simple really.

That's what happened last year so I see no reason for it to change this year, the only difference is the Captains have changed for this year.

Respect.

Ned, you threatened to not play yesterday If you didn't get your choice of courses. Where is the respect in that?

The captains choose and organise teams. There is a lot of other stuff going on behind the scenes that no one seems to eager to help out with unless they don't like what is happening.

Jackson
16th October 2013, 07:49 PM
It is a legit cap though.

Is it brand new, based on 3 or 4 rounds, or has it been in existence for a while and had a chance to level out?

Unfortunately not a new cap, but if it keeps the peace I'm happy to play off 27.
Not really worried about the results tbh, just keen to play some golf.

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 07:50 PM
Unfortunately not a new cap, but if it keeps the peace I'm happy to play off 27.

If it is not a new cap, it is your legit cap. That is my opinion.

MegaWatty
16th October 2013, 07:51 PM
Good on ya Jackson. I say 31 but I am only one person. As I said to some friends in the inner circle, good on you for at least having a go at our great game. This is exactly why we have handicaps mate.

Shadesy
16th October 2013, 07:51 PM

Good Stuff mate, thats the spirit of these champs.

We really are nice people in real life. Except Yoss.

Ned
16th October 2013, 07:52 PM
Ned, you threatened to not play yesterday If you didn't get your choice of courses. Where is the respect in that?

The captains choose and organise teams. There is a lot of other stuff going on behind the scenes that no one seems to eager to help out with unless they don't like what is happening.

Can of worms to open here big time.

You're right JC, I'm out.

MegaWatty
16th October 2013, 07:54 PM
Can of worms to open here big time.

You're right JC, I'm out.

When were you due to fly?

hocko
16th October 2013, 07:56 PM

If it's behind the scenes then how the hell will anyone find out about it and offer to help if required?
I understand what it takes to arrange an event like this.
No need for two or three blokes to be playing the martyr.

MegaWatty
16th October 2013, 07:57 PM
If it's behind the scenes then how the hell will anyone find out about it and offer to help if required?
I understand what it takes to arrange an event like this.
No need for two or three blokes to be playing the martyr.

Yeah Luke. No Martyrs.

Ned
16th October 2013, 07:58 PM
When were you due to fly?

24 hours.

All good MW.

Sorry to cause issues.

Enjoy Champs.

MegaWatty
16th October 2013, 08:00 PM
24 hours.

All good MW.

Sorry to cause issues.

Enjoy Champs.

I'm not going.

Ned
16th October 2013, 08:03 PM
I'm not going.

Spare bed available now, free of charge.

MegaWatty
16th October 2013, 08:04 PM
Spare bed available now, free of charge.

Transfer you flight?

Shadesy
16th October 2013, 08:05 PM
I'm not going.

Neither is Ned..or Hocko...or Fit.. or Yoss

Go Yoss

Ned
16th October 2013, 08:05 PM
Transfer you flight?

Know anyone at Deathstar?

simmsy
16th October 2013, 08:08 PM
Null Cup II - Score update

WA - 1
Easties - 0

C'mon boys.

Shadesy
16th October 2013, 08:28 PM
I'm out.

4 games of golf and a piss up sounds shit!

rubin
16th October 2013, 08:33 PM
An improvement at least. This shit started a week prior last year

Ashes
16th October 2013, 09:01 PM
I'm out.

4 games of golf and a piss up sounds shit!

Yeah, I am in no way looking forward to it. :)

idgolfguy
16th October 2013, 09:03 PM
I'm already tired.

simmsy
16th October 2013, 09:10 PM
people lose the fact that people (SHADESY) work their arse off to get us on weekends like this, it is a weekend to play golf and have a few beers.

you don't get to rock up on friday morning with a packed lunch by accident, respect the fact he spends many hours getting us to this point, don't shit stir and cause dramas with your own ideas when you've had nothing to do with any of the logistics to get us to this point.

stop bitching about your first world problems, come and play golf and enjoy the weekend.

hocko
16th October 2013, 09:20 PM
people lose the fact that people (SHADESY) work their arse off to get us on weekends like this, it is a weekend to play golf and have a few beers.

you don't get to rock up on friday morning with a packed lunch by accident, respect the fact he spends many hours getting us to this point, don't shit stir and cause dramas with your own ideas when you've had nothing to do with any of the logistics to get us to this point.

stop bitching about your first world problems, come and play golf and enjoy the weekend.

+1
If you haven't organised one then you have no idea what is involved.
If you want to play golf for three days and have a beer and a laugh then STFU.

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 09:26 PM
In other news, Ktown has a match play index and I have scorecards. Each individual match will have a card made up for it to keep things simple.

There are no PGN groups booked before us and at this point in time, we are the first groups off. We will be followed, probably slowly, by PGN groups at 840.

hocko
16th October 2013, 09:29 PM
Golf Details:

Kwinana Golf Club

Price: $39 - includes Green Fees, Carts plus $6 for Novelties.
Time: 1 tee Start at 8am

Friday Arvo Skins - Mandurah (http://rd.bizrate.com/rd?t=http%3A%2F%2Flink.mercent.com%2Fredirect.ashx %3Fmr%3AmerchantID%3DOverstock%26mr%3AtrackingCode %3DE89969EB-1C2B-E111-973E-001517384908%26mr%3AtargetUrl%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.o verstock.com%2FHome-Garden%2FMandurah-Orange-Red-Flower-Down-Decorative-Pillow%2F6417133%2Fproduct.html%3fcid%3d209797%26f p%3dF%26TRACK%3dCSEShopzilla&mid=23819&cat_id=364&prod_id=5366329155&pos=0&rf=af1&b_id=17&bamt=cfcde2a455c057c8&ppr=4bfbd398177b4ca1&oid=4099566040&country_code=US&atom=365&bid_type=0&af_assettype_id=12&af_placement_id=1&af_creative_id=8&af_id=[PUBLISHER_ID]) Golf Club Golf Club. Tee off 3.30 PM Price: $20 or 9 holes.

However I would like to continue the Matchplay theme and have proposed the following Format based on Home Club Geographical Location:

The Format will be 4bbb and Singles Matchplay with each Match worth 3 points. There is the opportunity for a double point singles matchplay with the numbers (19) that we have. Will SMS want to defend his Title against the Canuck.

The Order is above. First Tee of is off the First Tee @ 8am.

Go Souths!

I assume we are still running the group and singles format?

Shadesy
16th October 2013, 09:34 PM
Yep 15 tasty points up for grabs.

South 11-4!

Ashes
16th October 2013, 09:41 PM
I'm staggered by some of the shit I've read today.

David Brent was on the money when he said "some of the complaints will be false".

hocko
16th October 2013, 09:57 PM
I doubt you are own your own

bergsey
16th October 2013, 09:58 PM
Faaarq. I'm going to get reamed. It's ok Jackson, I've seen Yoss play to 31 before ;)

Shadesy
16th October 2013, 10:03 PM
I'm staggered by some of the shit I've read today. David Brent was on the money when he said "some of the complaints will be false".

Was it my updated spreadsheet that did it?

Shortylook
16th October 2013, 10:20 PM
My mates from Waroona are playing kwinana at 9 on Friday. Were meant to be at busselton but they changed it. What's the odds of that.
Thank f#%k they won't see me playing on grass. Roll on Friday

LeftyHoges
16th October 2013, 10:20 PM
Lefty - are we still donating $50 with jackson for this on something?

I can't remember the stipulations, just that I would be paying $50 into the tin.

Well this was when I was playing Jackson and my opponent has changed twice since then! :lol:

If Jackson is still prepared to do this under the same terms we can keep track of our scores and match play them at the end.

Not quite as dramatic as it could be, but all for a good cause, right?

Jackson
16th October 2013, 10:21 PM
Well this was when I was playing Jackson and my opponent has changed twice since then! :lol:

If Jackson is still prepared to do this under the same terms we can keep track of our scores and match play them at the end.

Not quite as dramatic as it could be, but all for a good cause, right?

I can't even remember what the deal was?!

The way im hitting them at the range tonight though everyones money is pretty safe!

Pieface
16th October 2013, 11:09 PM
My mates from Waroona are playing kwinana at 9 on Friday. Were meant to be at busselton but they changed it. What's the odds of that.
Thank f#%k they won't see me playing on grass. Roll on Friday

Scrapes to K-town? Good luck shorty :)

simmsy
16th October 2013, 11:12 PM
Cinderella story even.

Shadesy
16th October 2013, 11:19 PM
Scrapes to K-town? Good luck shorty :)

Haha that is actually very funny.

Sorry Shorty. Left on the 12th green is my tip...

Shortylook
16th October 2013, 11:27 PM
**** knows what that means

Jeffo1123
16th October 2013, 11:28 PM
**** knows what that means You will find out... Haha. Just be happy that the greens are rolling pretty slow at the moment coming back from coring! Another couple of weeks and would have been in trouble!

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 11:41 PM

The way im hitting them at the range tonight though everyones money is pretty safe!

Range session? Taking this seriously folks! Lookout!

Jackson
16th October 2013, 11:45 PM
Range session? Taking this seriously folks! Lookout!

And a lesson.
All I think I learnt was that I should leave my driver at home...

Johnny Canuck
16th October 2013, 11:45 PM
And a lesson.
All I think I learnt was that I should leave my driver at home...

Your head is going to be in a very fun place come Friday.

Ashes
16th October 2013, 11:46 PM
I put some preparation in before Araluen; I'm not making that mistake again.

Shadesy
16th October 2013, 11:48 PM
I put some preparation in before Araluen; I'm not making that mistake again.

Hmm I haven't had time. Luckily I have been in such outrageous form!!

Ashes
16th October 2013, 11:49 PM
Hmm I haven't had time. Luckily I have been in such outrageous form!!

As your avatar shows.

Jackson
16th October 2013, 11:55 PM
Your head is going to be in a very fun place come Friday.

And I'm in the first group. Have the pride shirt ready.

TourFit
17th October 2013, 12:51 AM
Came home this evening after a big day, and WOW...just WOW!

See you guys Sunday.

LeftyHoges
17th October 2013, 12:58 AM

The deal was Rubin and I chip in $50 each to GSM and you play me off 27 (I'm back out to 3 now, so 24 shots given) and if you lose you put in an additional $50 yourself. That was for The Cut though. Does everyone agree that this is still a fair deal? There's every chance I could've had 90+ at The Cut myself, Kwinana should limit the damage to <85.

rubin
17th October 2013, 01:07 AM
The deal was Rubin and I chip in $50 each to GSM and you play me off 27 (I'm back out to 3 now, so 24 shots given) and if you lose you put in an additional $50 yourself. That was for The Cut though. Does everyone agree that this is still a fair deal? There's every chance I could've had 90+ at The Cut myself, Kwinana should limit the damage to <85.

It would be tough especially as you aren't playing each other.

I'm happy if to keep it in place, even if it's Jackson vs Yoss. Again, if Jackson loses, he donates an extra $50.

Either way, I'm dropping $50 into the tin, someone let me know the outcome. :)

Jackson
17th October 2013, 01:10 AM

Will it be difficult to do matchplay against each other in different groups though?
Maybe we do it at secret harbour instead and just do best stableford score with my score adjusted for a 27 cap?

Ashes
17th October 2013, 01:15 AM
There's every chance I could've had 90+ at The Cut myself, Kwinana should limit the damage to <85.

If you can shoot 90+ at Busselton, you can do it at Kwinana. Just pull out a few of your 5 jacks ;)

sms316
17th October 2013, 01:31 AM
Worst thread ever.

Mububban
17th October 2013, 01:46 AM
How heavy is traffic getting from the city to the Thomas Rd exit early in the morning? Planning on hitting the freeway at Warwick Rd around 6:15am. I don't mind turning up really early as I can have a practise putt, but I definitely don't want to be late! Never had to go past the CBD on the freeway in morning peak hour before.

Johnny Canuck
17th October 2013, 01:55 AM
It is normally fine on the south side of the city. Can't help you about the north side.

rubin
17th October 2013, 02:15 AM
Bloke at work lives near the greenwood. Leaves home around 7.30, and is in the office at this desk by 8 most days, if that helps. Once u get to the city, it opens up a lot south.

Johnny Canuck
17th October 2013, 02:24 AM
MATCH PLAY SPECIFICS:

It has been requested that I post some specifics about the match play of Friday to make life easier for everyone involved. I'm going to make it pretty basic for the inexperienced guys.

Here we go:

Handicaps: The lowest marker in the match reduces his cap to zero and the other player reduces his cap by the equivalent amount of strokes.

Example: Shadesy off 10 plays Mububban off 18. Shadesy's cap becomes 0 and Mubub's becomes 8. Mubub's gets shots on 8 holes, dictated by the MP index, which I will post below.

The same applies for the 4 ball match, with the lowest going to 0 and all others reducing their caps accordingly.

Originally, we were going to play full caps, but it was pointed out that this changed the holes that shots were given, so we reverted.

I will provide scorecards for the matches so that everyone can see where they get shots.

Match Play Index:

A match play index doesn't rank holes in order of toughness, but rather where there is the largest differential between what a lower capper and a high capper average on the individual holes.

Listed as HOLE : SHOT
1 - 2
2- 4
3 - 18
4 - 14
5 - 8
6 - 16
7 - 10
8 - 12
9 - 6
10 - 3
11 - 11
12 - 1
13 -13
14 - 15
15 - 9
16 - 17
17 - 7
18 - 5

What do these numbers mean?

In my match with SMS, I am getting 4 shots, so I get shots on the holes rated 1-4, which are 12, 1, 2 and 10.

SCORING: As there are no wipes in match play, in essence, you are playing stroke play, incorporating the holes that you get shots on to give you a net score for the hole.

As holes can be conceded and gimmies are allowed, this will not take overly long like a normal stroke round would.

For example, when Golfnut blows three tee shots into the deep kack right, 50m off the 15th tee and his opponent stripes one down the middle, he can simply concede the hole as opposed to fighting to get one in play and eventually scoring 14.

To work out your score for the hole, you take your gross score and if you get a shot on the hole, subtract one from your gross score for your net score.

For example, if I get a 4 on the second hole, it becomes a net 3 because I get a shot on the second. If SMS had a 4 as well, I would win the hole due to my lower net score.

Please note, gimmies count as a shot.

If I have missed anything, shoot it here and someone will assist. Get all of your questions out now to make it easier on Simmsy everyone on the day.

idgolfguy
17th October 2013, 02:31 AM
Nice! Clear and realistic examples.

LeftyHoges
17th October 2013, 07:57 AM
It would be tough especially as you aren't playing each other.

I'm happy if to keep it in place, even if it's Jackson vs Yoss. Again, if Jackson loses, he donates an extra $50.

Either way, I'm dropping $50 into the tin, someone let me know the outcome. :)

Hmmm, we'll figure something out.

Will it be difficult to do matchplay against each other in different groups though?
Maybe we do it at secret harbour instead and just do best stableford score with my score adjusted for a 27 cap?

If we keep our scores we can just run through it at the end like we played together.

Or at Secrets could work too.

If you can shoot 90+ at Busselton, you can do it at Kwinana. Just pull out a few of your 5 jacks ;)

Whoa. Who knew the ghost that walks could lay the smack down like that! I just got served!

Ashes
17th October 2013, 08:39 AM
Whoa. Who knew the ghost that walks could lay the smack down like that! I just got served!

I'm still filthy that you managed to dodge me in this!

Ashes
17th October 2013, 08:45 AM
How heavy is traffic getting from the city to the Thomas Rd exit early in the morning? Planning on hitting the freeway at Warwick Rd around 6:15am. I don't mind turning up really early as I can have a practise putt, but I definitely don't want to be late! Never had to go past the CBD on the freeway in morning peak hour before.

Should be pretty good that time of morning and around 50-60min or so. Getting on at 6.15 should be good.

That is, unless someone's sandshoe blows out and there's a major accident..

Jeffo1123
17th October 2013, 09:27 AM
What is Nut off for this? I'm off 12. Made sure I didn't drop to 11 on Sunday! :p

Jackson
17th October 2013, 09:38 AM
Hmmm, we'll figure something out.

If we keep our scores we can just run through it at the end like we played together.

Or at Secrets could work too.

Only issues would be if we both pick up on a hole or if I pick up because yoss has me but its a hole I would have had 2 shots against you.

LeftyHoges
17th October 2013, 09:41 AM
I'm still filthy that you managed to dodge me in this!

I'm super disappoint about missing an easy W.

Ashes
17th October 2013, 09:55 AM
I'm super disappoint about missing an easy W.

Big call from Mr Maxibon himself :)

LeftyHoges
17th October 2013, 09:59 AM

I'm a changed, better man now.

Shortylook
17th October 2013, 10:27 AM
You v me on Friday mate. Our caps are almost exactly the same now, I'm playing today so I don't think I'll go up or down.

Shadesy
17th October 2013, 10:31 AM
You v me on Friday mate. Our caps are almost exactly the same now, I'm playing today so I don't think I'll go up or down.

He succumbs under the OG scrutiny after talking up a good game for months.

You've got this Shorty.

Ashes
17th October 2013, 10:34 AM
I'm off 17 Shorty, guessing I'll be handing you a shot on 5 holes?

I wouldn't pay any attention to Shadesy's comments, who knows what he's going on about.

simmsy
17th October 2013, 10:57 AM
Isn't shorty on 23??

Canuck good work on the mp format.

Someone sticky that post to avoid the ****ing bullshit that has been in here over several days.

Shortylook
17th October 2013, 12:59 PM
I'm off 17 Shorty, guessing I'll be handing you a shot on 5 holes?I wouldn't pay any attention to Shadesy's comments, who knows what he's going on about. Oh ok I was just taking that off one of the earlier posts. Looks like I get a few free shot on a couple holes mate.

Mububban
17th October 2013, 03:31 PM
MATCH PLAY SPECIFICS:

It has been requested that I post some specifics about the match play of Friday to make life easier for everyone involved. I'm going to make it pretty basic for the inexperienced guys.

Much appreciated Cannuck. Maths makes my brain hurt but I think even I can understand this, if I read it over and over....then ask ID about 100 questions on the day :D

Johnny Canuck
17th October 2013, 03:34 PM
Much appreciated Cannuck. Maths makes my brain hurt but I think even I can understand this, if I read it over and over....then ask ID about 100 questions on the day :D

The answer to every ID question will involve you purchasing a Dell. Be careful.

rubin
17th October 2013, 03:53 PM
The answer to every ID question will involve you purchasing a Dell. Be careful.

i still recall the "phone" that he had a few years ago - it was slightly larger than an iPad mini....

Johnny Canuck
17th October 2013, 03:55 PM
i still recall the "phone" that he had a few years ago - it was slightly larger than an iPad mini....

Rubes, it was slightly larger than a normal iPad. Someone tried to steal it off the table at The Vines one day and couldn't lift it.

idgolfguy
17th October 2013, 08:22 PM
Hey, that phone was the same length as the iPhone 5 and still thinner. 3 years ago it had a dual core CPU.

It also ran Android before everyone else. The rest of the world was not ready for it.

Golfnut
17th October 2013, 09:29 PM
Unfortunately, I'm out gents....family's got the gut bug. Girls had it yesterday morning 1am but came good this morning but now my son & wife have it. I'm knackered from a massive day at work so NFI if the bugs got me or not yet.

Sent you an SMS shadesy for any $$$'s that need to be covered for green fees and prize money. Sorry for the stuff around. Disappoint that I won't get to meet some of the newer lads.

Shadesy
17th October 2013, 11:44 PM
Unless there are any last minute inclusions, there will be a slight re-arrangement in be MP format.

G.K
17th October 2013, 11:52 PM
.............. Disappoint that I won't get to meet some of the newer lads.

The disappoint is mutual Nut.

Ashes
17th October 2013, 11:54 PM
Unless there are any last minute inclusions, there will be a slight re-arrangement in be MP format.

Do tell.

hocko
18th October 2013, 12:03 AM

Again????
FFS!

Ashes
18th October 2013, 12:15 AM
Again????
FFS!

Easy Rod.

Shadesy
18th October 2013, 12:15 AM
Ummm you guys tell me.

I was just going to sit out and have 9 v 9. Anyone got a better idea?

Ps. I'll still have a hit!

LeftyHoges
18th October 2013, 12:19 AM
Ummm you guys tell me.

I was just going to sit out and have 9 v 9. Anyone got a better idea?

Ps. I'll still have a hit!

No ****ing way mate. Not a chance that you organise all this shit and then not get to play in it. I'll jump on the North V South grenade before you do.

idgolfguy
18th October 2013, 12:21 AM
Bring it on Shadesy! Some of the Northys don't seem to have the right attitude and seem to be quite willing to talk themselves down and bend over.

This way I get to win two matches for the North team.

hocko
18th October 2013, 12:32 AM
Easy Rod.

?

LeftyHoges
18th October 2013, 12:34 AM
?

That's how the shit started last night.

Great Super Troopers reference too.

Jeffo1123
18th October 2013, 12:37 AM
I was playing nut, I'm happy to cop the bad luck and not play anyone. After all I can't make the weekend so let people that are gonna be able to talk crap all over the weekend have something to talk crap about!

Johnny Canuck
18th October 2013, 12:38 AM
We'll put together scorecards for the rookies in the morning once we are definite on the groups.

Final caps are:

Yoss 13
SMS 1
JColossus 5
Hocko 7
NK 10
Shades 10
Simmsy 9
Nuffie 5
Lefty 3
Jackson 31
IDGG 12
Tiger Ham 15
TWM 9
Jeffo 12
GK
Ashes 17
Shortylook
Mububbs
Bergsey

Fill in any missing blanks for me.

Ashes
18th October 2013, 12:41 AM
Ashes 17

idgolfguy
Final caps are:

Yoss 13
SMS 1
JColossus 5
Hocko 7
NK 10
Shades 10
Simmsy 9
Nuffie 5
Lefty 3
Jackson 31
IDGG 12
Tiger Ham 15
TWM 9
Jeffo 12
GK
Ashes
Shortylook
Mububbs
Bergsey 19

sms316
Final caps are:

Yoss 13
SMS 1
JColossus 1
Hocko 7
NK 10
Shades 10
Simmsy 9
Nuffie 5
Lefty 3
Jackson 31
IDGG 12
Tiger Ham 15
TWM 9
Jeffo 12
GK
Ashes
Shortylook
Mububbs
Bergsey

Very noble of you Nuckwad

idgolfguy
18th October 2013, 12:43 AM
Final caps are:

Yoss 13
SMS 1
JColossus 1
Hocko 7
NK 10
Shades 10
Simmsy 9
Nuffie 5
Lefty 3
Jackson 31
IDGG 12
Tiger Ham 15
TWM 9
Jeffo 12
GK
Ashes 17
Shortylook
Mububbs
Bergsey 19

G.K
18th October 2013, 01:02 AM
Yoss 13
SMS 1
JColossus 1
Hocko 7
NK 10
Shades 10
Simmsy 9
Nuffie 5
Lefty 3
Jackson 31
IDGG 12
Tiger Ham 15
TWM 9
Jeffo 12
GK 19
Ashes 17
Shortylook
Mububbs
Bergsey 19

Mine is a new cap. Only 2 cards submitted since being allocated 18.6 so if the powers that be feel it should be adjusted then I'm cool with that.

idgolfguy
18th October 2013, 01:14 AM
You're a Northy - that is fine. Please ensure you play to it at worst!

G.K
18th October 2013, 01:23 AM
I shall be trying my hardest id!

It probably is right given that the two cards submitted were a played to 23 and wait for it, 33 :oops:

simmsy
18th October 2013, 01:32 AM
Yoss 13
SMS 1
JColossus 1
Hocko 7
NK 10
Shades 10
Simmsy 9
Nuffie 5
Lefty 3
Jackson 31
IDGG 12
Tiger Ham 15
TWM 9
Jeffo 12
GK 19
Ashes 17
Shortylook 23
Mububbs
Bergsey 19

Ashes
18th October 2013, 01:49 AM
We'll put together scorecards for the rookies in the morning once we are definite on the groups.

Final caps are:

Yoss 13
SMS 1
JColossus 5
Hocko 7
NK 10
Shades 10
Simmsy 9
Nuffie 5
Lefty 3
Jackson 31
IDGG 12
Tiger Ham 15
TWM 9
Jeffo 12
GK
Ashes 17
Shortylook
Mububbs
Bergsey

Fill in any missing blanks for me.

Is NK joining us after all?

simmsy
18th October 2013, 01:54 AM
The Eagle has landed.

Mububban
18th October 2013, 02:02 AM
You guys can go through my Golfshot scorecards and make a decision tomorrow. idgolfguy has played 9 with me, what he saw was probably me at my most consistent, don't get much better than that day. Usually worse :) Happy to go with whatever.

See you at Kwinana!

idgolfguy
18th October 2013, 02:33 AM
Yoss 13
SMS 1
JColossus 1
Hocko 7
NK 10
Shades 10
Simmsy 9
Nuffie 5
Lefty 3
Jackson 31
IDGG 12
Tiger Ham 15
TWM 9
Jeffo 12
GK 19
Ashes 17
Shortylook 23
Mububbs 19
Bergsey 19

If Tig Pig is of 15, Mubs should be off 21.Would hate to get the Inner Circle offside, considering they reside in the South.

rubin
18th October 2013, 02:48 AM
The Eagle has landed.

Sandbags can fly???

Whodathunkit....

sms316
18th October 2013, 02:51 AM
We've hit the motel finally (very nice too I might add) and now it is time to get into some visualisation before bed in order to get the best preparation possible (other than a root).

The rug in the middle of the floor has me visualising JC's first tee shot and the lie he will leave himself.

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh170/smsmith1976/null_zps7e3dd086.jpg

Johnny Canuck
18th October 2013, 02:55 AM
It's not going to land in Mrs Simms' bush.

sms316
18th October 2013, 03:06 AM
It's not going to land in Mrs Simms' bush. http://youtu.be/Gyyg0LcBn4w

Johnny Canuck
18th October 2013, 03:08 AM
Where do you find these nuggets?

simmsy
18th October 2013, 08:32 AM
So good!

You have too much time available to u.

simmsy
18th October 2013, 08:33 AM
In other news......

MORNING BITCHES!

Let's go and watch Ashes make a complete tit of himself.

Ashes
18th October 2013, 08:33 AM
Excite.

Ashes
18th October 2013, 08:38 AM
In other news......

MORNING BITCHES!

Let's go and watch Ashes make a complete tit of himself.

It's what I do best...

Dotty
18th October 2013, 08:41 AM
Go Yoss!

hocko
18th October 2013, 08:46 AM
Why is everyone awake at sparrows today?

mike
18th October 2013, 08:48 AM
Have a great weekend guys.

Johnny Canuck
18th October 2013, 08:49 AM
Late sub: Angry Marty Jeffo replacing Nut.

idgolfguy
18th October 2013, 08:51 AM
Some of us are so excite. Others have to leave early to travel.

LeftyHoges
18th October 2013, 08:54 AM
Some of us are so excite. Others have to leave early to travel.

And the rest of us clearly have our body clocks set to "WTF!!!"

Jackson
18th October 2013, 08:54 AM
Nervous!

sms316
18th October 2013, 09:01 AM
Why is everyone awake at sparrows today? So I get to hate the west/south/Kevin Rudd for just that little bit longer.

Nuffie
18th October 2013, 09:41 AM
Go the Northies/Westies! The pygmy duo is on the way. How did you know Rubin. I washed and polished the car even though it stays at home.

FoxGolf
18th October 2013, 09:50 AM
Have a great weekend guys. Wish I was there. Very jealous.

Shortylook
18th October 2013, 10:57 AM
Um do I just head to the pro shop

Pieface
18th October 2013, 11:13 AM
Go North!

sms316
18th October 2013, 11:29 AM
Ashes with a dome runner off the first. Made it past the reds.

Just.

sms316
18th October 2013, 12:01 PM
Anyone who wants to know the definition of irony take note that Shadesy is whining like a little girl about Mububban's handicap.

He has a short memory.

Nuffie
18th October 2013, 12:16 PM
Birdie, birdie start.

Jeffo1123
18th October 2013, 12:50 PM
Birdie, birdie start. Tree, tree finish.

Yossarian
18th October 2013, 04:42 PM
Best 31 marker. Ever.

Shadesy
18th October 2013, 05:02 PM
Anyone who wants to know the definition of irony take note that Shadesy is whining like a little girl about Mububban's handicap. He has a short memory.

Another piped drive. The red marker is the 200 marker on a 465m par 5.

That is mubabban's ball.

Off 22.

rubin
18th October 2013, 05:10 PM

That is mubabban's ball.

Off 22.

Surely the inner circle can review handicaps for the GSM......

Waddzy
18th October 2013, 05:16 PM
Even the blind chicken gets some feed sometimes lads.. might just be a great day.

3Puttpete
18th October 2013, 05:25 PM
Even the blind chicken gets some feed sometimes lads.. might just be a great day.

Feeding chickens in a WAnker thread.

Well played Sir.

TourFit
18th October 2013, 05:26 PM
Wait 'til tomorrow...he'll be wearing the Maxibon shirt after Saturday.

rubin
18th October 2013, 05:28 PM
tomorrow's when the real fun starts.....

sms316
18th October 2013, 05:38 PM
tomorrow's when the real fun starts..... Today was a lot of fun for some of us

The Wandering Minsterel
18th October 2013, 05:42 PM

That is mubabban's ball.

Off 22.

It was so much fun watching Shadesy get pants. I was good golf.

FoxGolf
18th October 2013, 05:45 PM
Even the blind chicken gets some feed sometimes lads..

Awesome. I need to use this sometime :)

Nuffie
18th October 2013, 05:47 PM
Lefty was in great form. He was a bit rusty for maybe two or three holes. After that, shut the gate.

The Wandering Minsterel
18th October 2013, 05:52 PM
Shadesy waiting for a big chance to actually win a hole.

MegaWatty
18th October 2013, 06:40 PM
Blue socks?

Shortylook
18th October 2013, 06:42 PM
Big shout out to #6 today. I think I got 2 sets of laces cause I had a double slutty on it. Fmd

TourFit
18th October 2013, 06:58 PM
That's actually pretty easy to match up with accessories...may I suggest putting the shorts on backwards tomorrow and leavin' the zip down!!

:mrgreen:

Shortylook
18th October 2013, 07:58 PM
I'll be wearing it Saturday and Sunday by the looks of things.

rubin
18th October 2013, 08:15 PM
I'll be wearing it Saturday and Sunday by the looks of things.

Ashes is still playing isn't he?

Dotty
18th October 2013, 08:43 PM
Any results?

Or are you just waiting on SMS to add it up.

Jackson
18th October 2013, 08:48 PM
Best 31 marker. Ever.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm playing like shit in the afternoon 9, it probably doesn't though...

sms316
18th October 2013, 09:04 PM
Any results?Or are you just waiting on SMS to add it up. North won. I have no idea what the score was though.

Shortylook
18th October 2013, 09:59 PM
Ashes is still playing isn't he?
Pft, he even played out the last 2 holes even though he had already stitched me up. Must of felt sorry for me.

Nuffie
18th October 2013, 10:10 PM
Nice win by the Northies. Well played Easties. Some solid golf played by SMS and Lefty.

Nice work by two of the rookies, Jackson and Mubbaban.

Ashes
18th October 2013, 10:12 PM
Pft, he even played out the last 2 holes even though he had already stitched me up. Must of felt sorry for me.

The team match was still live!

TourFit
18th October 2013, 10:15 PM
And your sunscreen was still effective!

Nuffie
18th October 2013, 10:15 PM
For group 3 of the skins, GK picks up 5 x skins and TWM picks up 3.

I hope to drain a few more than just 2 solid putts tomorrow, and actually hit some irons close to the pin.

WBennett
18th October 2013, 10:17 PM
Lefty was in great form. He was a bit rusty for maybe two or three holes. After that, shut the gate.

Your mistake was not to fill him full of home made ouzo last night.

sms316
18th October 2013, 10:18 PM
Your mistake was not to fill him full of home made ouzo last night. Port last night.

TourFit
18th October 2013, 10:18 PM
Yep...TommyG would've stolen all that anyway.

Then started seriously drinking after it was gone.

Shadesy
19th October 2013, 12:05 AM
Easties win 2-1 to retain the Nullabor cup.

Northern Nuffies win 9 1/2 v 5 1/2.

sms316
19th October 2013, 12:21 AM
Easties won 2.5 to 0.5 mate.

Pieface
19th October 2013, 01:11 AM
Easties win 2-1 to retain the Nullabor cup.

Northern Nuffies win 9 1/2 v 5 1/2.

Go North!

Mububban
21st October 2013, 10:49 AM
Wait 'til tomorrow...he'll be wearing the Maxibon shirt after Saturday.

Came crashing back to reality alright, missed the NAGA shirt by 1 point...ah the soaring highs and crushing lows of the high handicapper's game :mrgreen:

sms316
21st October 2013, 12:29 PM
Came crashing back to reality alright, missed the NAGA shirt by 1 point...ah the soaring highs and crushing lows of the high handicapper's game :mrgreen:Which was directly relative to the number of text messages doing the rounds about you on Saturday after 3 holes, and them drying up immediately after.

LeftyHoges
21st October 2013, 12:40 PM
Which was directly relative to the number of text messages doing the rounds about you on Saturday after 3 holes, and them drying up immediately after.

#WASandbags