PDA

View Full Version : Mizuno golf balls

Shortylook
10th September 2013, 08:50 PM
I got some mizuno balls yesterday, but was wondering if anyone has used them and what they thought

Lagerlover
10th September 2013, 08:54 PM
I think Ferrins strings these together..

oncewasagolfer
10th September 2013, 09:31 PM
Check out Mark Crossfield's YouTube review.

Ferrins
10th September 2013, 09:31 PM
Pete the pilot gets gushy over these. Every Jap ball feels the same to me apart from The Premium Brill.

Shortylook
10th September 2013, 11:49 PM
Cheers

Shortylook
13th September 2013, 09:45 AM
Bit of feed back.
I used one yesterday, they feel nice of the clubs, you can get good spin with them and they seem pretty hardy. My mate used one and he sad they felt very similar to his ball, a foremost tour ball. Might of just found a new ball for me to use.

mrbluu
13th September 2013, 11:44 AM
Bit of feed back.
I used one yesterday, they feel nice of the clubs, you can get good spin with them and they seem pretty hardy. My mate used one and he sad they felt very similar to his ball, a foremost tour ball. Might of just found a new ball for me to use.

price???

HCC
13th September 2013, 01:01 PM
I have the Japan only mizuno pills they feel heavy of the driver and woods. Feel great off irons plenty spin.

Shortylook
13th September 2013, 01:46 PM
price???
$49 a dozen

TourFit
13th September 2013, 08:21 PM
I really like the MP8 Mizzy ball...don't notice that much difference between it and a Penta TP5 (maybe a tiny bit more click)

Shortylook
13th September 2013, 08:59 PM
I really like the MP8 Mizzy ball...don't notice that much difference between it and a Penta TP5 (maybe a tiny bit more click)
Ha, I didn't realize that the www.tourfitgolf.com.au was your website/company. I was scabbing thru the net the other day and came across it. Nice site. Then I remembered the name from here and put 2 and 2 together. I'm a bit slow on the uptake lol. If I'm ever in balcatta ill dropin and say hi and get some grips put on.

rubin
13th September 2013, 09:22 PM
Ha, I didn't realize that the www.tourfitgolf.com.au was your website/company. I was scabbing thru the net the other day and came across it. Nice site. Then I remembered the name from here and put 2 and 2 together. I'm a bit slow on the uptake lol. If I'm ever in balcatta ill dropin and say hi and get some grips put on.

U'll need to go to a jeep dealership. Not sure he can do grips there though.

Oh, and if u do, make sure u have a good four hrs free. U'll need it.

Johnny Canuck
13th September 2013, 09:37 PM
U'll? This rubonics dialogue is going too far.

rubin
13th September 2013, 10:20 PM
U'll? This rubonics dialogue is going too far.

If I could be bothered, I would edit it to appease your delicate sensibilities.

As it turns out, I can't.

Johnny Canuck
13th September 2013, 10:33 PM
If I could be bothered, I would edit it to appease your delicate sensibilities. As it turns out, I can't. At least you did in this comment. Cheers, Rubles.

rubin
13th September 2013, 10:35 PM
At least you did in this comment. Cheers, Rubles.

;)

Shortylook
13th September 2013, 10:44 PM
Ok, forget the grips, ill just get something else. Not sure what as I can't hit/use what I've got now, but I like new stuff for some reason