PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Ping MB 60 degree wedge

Jono
8th January 2006, 06:54 AM
Looking for a 60 degree MB wedge, prefer black dot (but doesn't really matter), in good condition. Don't really care about the shaft.

Anybody have one lying around? 8)

Pinglauncher
8th January 2006, 08:36 AM
Sorry Jono, no lobby but Ping Jnr's I3 oversize may shortly be up for sale. These would look good in you bag and you could become the new "Ping" :wink:

Jono
8th January 2006, 09:26 AM
Thanks, "Old Ping" ... :wink: :lol:

I can't see my beloved Oxygens leaving my bag any time soon though ... 8)

perci
14th January 2006, 05:06 PM
Jono I know where there is one for about $90

Jono
14th January 2006, 08:16 PM

Wish I had known earlier ... :(

I've got one coming in from the States as we speak. 8)

Thanks anyway, Perci.

3oneday
14th January 2006, 08:52 PM

Wish I had known earlier ...  :(

I've got one coming in from the States as we speak.  8)

Thanks anyway, Perci.bloody HO !!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Jarro
14th January 2006, 09:41 PM
why the Ping lobbie Jono :?: was it the best you tried :?

Jono
14th January 2006, 11:38 PM
why the Ping lobbie Jono  :?: was it the best you tried  :?

Because it's big and forgiving ... the general theme across my set ATM ... :lol:

I've got the SW and I like the feel. The Burrows wedge, which is also big and forgiving, spins a bit more and goes on the lower trajectory. I prefer the high floating wedge shot as opposed to the hard low spinning one.

We'll see how it goes ... 8)

Jarro
15th January 2006, 06:30 AM
i like man who knows what he wants :wink:

3oneday
15th January 2006, 07:34 AM
i like  man who knows what he wants  :wink:yep, forgiveness in the lob wedge :shock: , everyone should have it :roll: :roll:

:?

Jono
15th January 2006, 08:34 AM
i like  man who knows what he wants  :wink:yep, forgiveness in the lob wedge :shock: , everyone should have it :roll:  :roll:

:?

Pete, your extraocular muscles must be getting tired from all the :roll: 'ing, ey?

:roll: :roll: :roll:

It's not as :roll: as it sounds ... When you open up a wedge to play a cut shot or a lob shot, the effective heel to toe length gets smaller. At impact, the ball runs not only up the clubface, but also diagonally across the face. I've seen heaps of golfers shank (myself included) when they open up the lob wedge.

Furthermore, I don't understand why you shouldn't have forgiveness in the scoring clubs. How many golfers play with blade putters? If putters warrant extra MOI and forgiveness, then surely wedges do too? :wink:

3oneday
15th January 2006, 10:20 AM
Pete, your extraocular muscles must be getting tired from all the  :roll: 'ing, ey?maybe, if I knew what they were :shock: :? :lol:

When you open up a wedge to play a cut shot or a lob shot, the blah blah blah. At impact, the ball runs not only up the clubface, but blah blah blah. I've seen heaps of golfers shank (myself included) when blah blah blah.you think too much...... :wink:

Jono
15th January 2006, 05:34 PM
you think too much...... :wink:

Have you got a remedy for that problem? :lol:

Grunt
15th January 2006, 05:44 PM
Find a more relaxing hobby :roll:

3oneday
15th January 2006, 06:16 PM
you think too much...... :wink:

Have you got a remedy for that problem?   :lol:I do... whadyyaneed ???? :wink:

:lol: