PDA

View Full Version : 2006 NRL season

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

3oneday
18th September 2006, 07:40 AM
Smashed the Puppies twice this year Peter ;)yep, and Souths won the comp 40 years ago :p it's all relevent I guess :roll:

Grunt
18th September 2006, 07:41 AM
Well it is the Newsouthwales Rugby League isn't it!!

Grunt
18th September 2006, 07:41 AM
yep, and Souths won the comp 40 years ago :p it's all relevent I guess :roll:
35 Years pete, get it right will ya ;)

dc68
18th September 2006, 09:25 AM
Go you good Broncos
down
down
down
doggies
going
down
:)

3oneday
18th September 2006, 09:29 AM
Go you good Broncos
clown
clown
clown
:)I can see your number 7 and 6 with a whole lotta grief on their hands on Friday, and nowhere near as much time as they had last Friday ;)

dc68
18th September 2006, 09:37 AM
Talk it up numbnuts we have the wood on the pekinese this year.

PeteyD
18th September 2006, 09:37 AM
Don't think so. Bulldogs forwards are scared of the Broncos forwards.

3oneday
18th September 2006, 09:46 AM
Talk it up numbnuts we have the wood on the pekinese this year.here we have someone else living in the past !!! Next you'll tell me Tallis should have a blinder ??? or what, you keep all your fish and chip wrappers ;) did you miss the mass gelding ???

:p

dc68
18th September 2006, 10:08 AM
FFS before we played sgi all I heard everywhere was we have beaten you twice already blah fkn blah.........well we have smashed the puppies twice and will make it a third time on Friday...... ;) and I really hope sgi win against Melb cos we all know they choke it come GF's.

3oneday
18th September 2006, 10:14 AM
FFS before we played sgi all I heard everywhere was we have beaten you twice already blah fkn blah.........oh my apologies, I thought you were talking about the Bulldogs/Broncos game... stick with us mate :p

Jarro
18th September 2006, 10:23 AM
Broncos Vs Storm GF 8)

Courty
18th September 2006, 10:31 AM
Broncos Vs Storm GF 8)

I'll second that. :twisted:

PeteyD
18th September 2006, 10:50 AM
Broncos v SGI GF

3oneday
18th September 2006, 10:57 AM
tossers :p

Eag's
18th September 2006, 11:05 AM
Broncos Vs Storm GF 8)

:smt043 :smt042

Golf_Novice
19th September 2006, 11:26 AM
Lets hope so!! Would be great for AFL to have no Vic teams in and NRL to have no NSW teams in...

GO THE BRONCOS!!!! :D

Iain
20th September 2006, 06:59 AM
Well it is the Newsouthwales Rugby League isn't it!!

:confused: :smt017

dc68
20th September 2006, 08:59 AM
Ignore him unit we all know he lives in the late 60's/early 70's.

Courty
20th September 2006, 09:02 AM
Hah. The press is all reporting that Matt King said Inglis is better than Johns. King was interviewed on the Today show this morning and knew nothing about making that comment. Typical press beatup. :roll:

Storm v. Broncos Grand Final.
Melbourne to win!

dc68
22nd September 2006, 02:14 PM
Carn The Broncs Smash Em Up!!!!

dc68
22nd September 2006, 02:33 PM
Come on Pete fire up! :p

dc68
22nd September 2006, 02:58 PM
wuss :)

Jarro
22nd September 2006, 04:20 PM
He's probably a bit scared

3oneday
22nd September 2006, 07:39 PM
Righto you dickheads........

GO YOU BULLDOGIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!

Jarro
22nd September 2006, 07:40 PM
get the Kleenex ready old man :p

Eag's
22nd September 2006, 08:28 PM
Hmm :-k not looking good for the Broncos :shock:
Been some dubious decisions so far but that is how it goes at times :smt002

terryand
22nd September 2006, 09:34 PM
Hmm :-k not looking good for the Broncos :shock:
Been some dubious decisions so far but that is how it goes at times :smt002

Would you like sauce with that :-s

Terry.

Jarro
22nd September 2006, 09:41 PM
without doubt, THE best comeback i have ever seen :shock:

We made 50 more tackles than the Dogs in the first half, so it took an amazing effort to bounce back and fire up to score 31 unanswered points in the 2nd half 8)

I'm a happy boy tonight :mrgreen:

oh, and hey ... CobraSS ... this ones for you ;)

3oneday
22nd September 2006, 09:44 PM
shattered.....

anyway, carn the broncs ! :)

Jarro
22nd September 2006, 09:51 PM
your boys fought a good fight in the first half mate.

They just ran out of puff in the second stanza.

Courty
22nd September 2006, 09:52 PM
Doggies were very good in the first half, but the Bronco's were better in the 2nd. Outstanding game. I love Finals Footy.

Eag's
22nd September 2006, 10:45 PM
Would you like sauce with that :-s

Terry.

Hey Tez, I have eaten my humble pie as per this post http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?p=122473#post122473
Unlike some, I will give credit where credit is due.

terryand
22nd September 2006, 10:52 PM
I gave you credit when you holed a good putt last Friday ;-)

Terry.

3oneday
23rd September 2006, 05:54 AM
They just ran out of puff in the second stanza.yeah, running down the tunnel :(

Jarro
23rd September 2006, 06:36 AM
it was a weird second half. I can't ever recall a side that finished so strongly in the first half, have nothing left in the scond half :-s

terryand
23rd September 2006, 07:00 AM
How do you think poor old 70centsalitre is feeling right now.

hows this for a conspiracy theory.

If the dragons make the final he will go, but if the Storm make the final he will get off :-s

Terry.

goughy
23rd September 2006, 07:08 AM
While it was initially high, it seemed pretty minor to me with no real intent.

Jarro
23rd September 2006, 07:13 AM
If the dragons make the final he will go, but if the Storm make the final he will get off :-s

Huh :-s

How does that work ?

terryand
23rd September 2006, 07:15 AM
The NSW connections making it easier for the dragons to win, just like johns getting off :-s

Terry.

terryand
23rd September 2006, 07:16 AM
Actually I bet johns wished he served the full sentence now and not be a part of last week :-D

Terry.

goughy
23rd September 2006, 07:17 AM
And isn't it 'Petrol 70centsalitre'?

3oneday
23rd September 2006, 01:32 PM
nup, he's gone for 2 weeks on that.

Jarro
23rd September 2006, 04:53 PM
careless grade 1 at worst ... 1 week off if he didn't have such a good record at the judiciary.

Eag's
23rd September 2006, 05:54 PM
For once I would have to agree with the Broncos supporters, Petro will go for 2 weeks for sure. Even though there was bugger all in the tackle :???:
There has always been a bias against Qld clubs.

Moe Norman
23rd September 2006, 06:42 PM
Careless grade 2.

reduced for clean record to squeeze just under 100 points.

unless St. George win, I like Tezza's theory.

Jarro
23rd September 2006, 08:49 PM
Dragons are gonna have to do a Broncos and come from behind if they wanna win.

Jarro
23rd September 2006, 09:42 PM
Broncos Vs Storm GF :smt023

Storm were too good for the Dragons tonight ... bad luck Eags :(

terryand
23rd September 2006, 09:48 PM
Just result tonight considering the Storm finished the season 8 clear.

Terry.

Eag's
23rd September 2006, 09:49 PM
Not a whole lot you can say about that performance mate, very dissapointing :(
Storm just to solid all over the park, should be a hell of a Grand final though :smt002

Good luck Broncos :smt023

Plod
23rd September 2006, 09:49 PM
Go Storm

Courty
23rd September 2006, 10:03 PM
Just result tonight considering the Storm finished the season 8 clear.

Terry.

Spot on Tezza, they deserve to be there since they were the superior team all season.

Jarro
23rd September 2006, 10:05 PM
They just play such a solid game, rarely make mistakes, and absorb so much pressure.

They'll be a hard side to beat next Sunday night.

terryand
23rd September 2006, 10:11 PM
Really would love to see Webcke go out on a wining note.

Terry.

3oneday
24th September 2006, 06:27 AM
Really would love to see Webcke go out on a wining note.Matt Geyer is in the same boat I think ?

PeteyD
24th September 2006, 08:21 AM
But he is a dweeb. The big fella has had a pretty awesome career.

CobraSS
24th September 2006, 10:03 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: haven't had a chance to watch it yet, dissapointing, but alas, go the STORM :-D sorry just can't cheer for the ponies.

Grunt
24th September 2006, 11:03 AM
Well the teams are worked out for the GF and I must admit I did not see the Bronco's having a chance a little over a month ago. Now I am totally of a different opinion, they are and deserve to be Premiership Favourites. Last nights result I think would be their prefered opponent. The Storm while they have been the form team of the Premiership, over the past month the Bronco's are playing the football that have already won them a few premierships.

3oneday
24th September 2006, 01:47 PM
Storm cruised last night, should be a great game.

mike
24th September 2006, 02:29 PM
I'm disappointed the Dragons are out but happy at the same time that I've seen the last of Trent Barrett in the Red V.

Storm were way way too good and should win next week.

Come to think of it, this will be the first grand final I won't have watched since 1977. My two least favourite teams battling it out... I'm not interested.

I hope they all get sent off and the game is abandoned.

terryand
24th September 2006, 03:06 PM
Hehe.

http://www.phil-deriggi.com/images/shannon1.jpg

Courty
25th September 2006, 01:08 PM
Petero Second-receiver has been cleared to play in the GF.

Also:
The Bulldogs provide six players to the squad, including rampaging forwards Willie Mason, Mark O'Meley, Reni Maitua, Nate Myles and captain Andrew Ryan, and goalkicking winger Hazem El Masri.

The Dragons, meanwhile, have five players selected, with centres Mark Gasnier and Matt Cooper, halfback prospect Ben Hornby and forwards Luke Bailey and Ben Creagh.

Dragons prop Jason Ryles was unavailable due to a wrist injury that requires surgery.

Jarro
25th September 2006, 01:54 PM
Petero Second-receiver has been cleared to play in the GF.

so he should too, there was nothing in that tackle :roll:

Falcon
25th September 2006, 05:17 PM
I reckon MY team... the... errr the STORM right? :D are gonna kick your Banana-bending Broncos Butts!

CARN THE STORM!

At least we Vic's have some sort of team in the GF :smt021

dc68
25th September 2006, 05:58 PM
as it says. KISS it

Jarro
1st October 2006, 09:39 AM
Lets Go Broncos

go you good things :mrgreen:

Eag's
1st October 2006, 11:59 AM
Should be a top game, pity I will be working once again :(

Grunt
1st October 2006, 12:55 PM
Eag's
Don't worry you are not alone there. I am working nightshift too, may see some of the 1st half during my dinner break. That is a big maybe.

goughy
1st October 2006, 01:26 PM
You may never hear these words uttered on ozgolf again: but thank god that idol is on tonight :oops::smt087

Jarro
1st October 2006, 02:23 PM
you're kiddin' Goughy :roll:

Grunt
1st October 2006, 03:35 PM
Minor Premiers go down in the Jersey Flegg. Penrith win 22-20 over Newcastle. Is that an omen?

3oneday
1st October 2006, 05:55 PM
Is that an omen?nah, game of kids....

Why is it in golden point the teams think it is first one to score a field goal wins ??? Parra or Newtown could have won that game with an actual try, the games becoming damn rugby :p

Webster
1st October 2006, 06:15 PM
Go Storm!

goughy
1st October 2006, 06:27 PM
nah, game of kids....

Why is it in golden point the teams think it is first one to score a field goal wins ??? Parra or Newtown could have won that game with an actual try, the games becoming damn rugby :p

Why not kick down field on the first when no one is expecting it. Worked for qld some years ago.

Considering how important a field goal can be these days they seem to be pretty ordinary at it. When I played aussie rules in primary school (4,5 and 6) we were taught how to drop kick. Didn't seem that hard back then.

3oneday
1st October 2006, 08:54 PM
Seems like we still won't know who the best team was this year ;) talk about raw end of every pineapple.... sorry, but that is disgraceful refereeing :p both on the field and in the box.

Bruce
1st October 2006, 08:56 PM
6 maybe 8 points of shithouse decisions.

Tough to get too worked up about though.

Ducky
1st October 2006, 09:01 PM
Yet another game that has come down to terrible refereeing. The better team didn't win.

Pinglauncher
1st October 2006, 09:02 PM
Melbourne Robbed !!!!!!

Disgraceful Refereeing Decisions

Falcon
1st October 2006, 09:08 PM
Same here Ping!!

Video Ref always seems to phuck up a good game, just like the 3rd State of Origin.

I take it all QLD'er are dry-humping there TV's at the moment :D

Webster
1st October 2006, 09:14 PM
we were robbed...

Eag's
1st October 2006, 09:18 PM
Very gutsy, tough win by the Broncos and well deserved :smt023
Great to see Webcke go out a winner :-D
Yep there may of been a few dodgy calls, but that is footy these days with
video intervention and a billion replays from 100 different angles :smt102

I mean c'mon storm supporters, would you be going on if the same calls went your way?? no I don't think so.

Ducky
1st October 2006, 09:20 PM
Gutsy? The Broncos looked like a bunch of slugs laying around on the field. Luckily, the referee was there to give them the unfair advantage when it was desperately needed.

goughy
1st October 2006, 09:31 PM
Well, it seems it must really be the pits to be from vic or nsw this weekend. I didn't even watch both games but I still have a smile on my face.

I think Eag's summed it up. If there's one thing I know a St George supporter hates, it's the bronco's. But no sour grapes there....

And I"m just picking on ya's - I really couldn't have cared who won any of the games this weekend. Just kind of funny to see vic and nsw without anything from both the afl and nrl.

goughy
1st October 2006, 09:35 PM
And Wayne Bennett most successful coach of all time. Must really stick in your craw (not the craw, the Craw).

Am I riding on the bandwagon....... Hell yeah. Great way for Webke to go out.

terryand
1st October 2006, 09:35 PM
All I can say is what a coach. 12 months ago and most of this year people where calling for his head.

What a better way to shut the critics up :???:

Best thing of the night was to send Webcke off a winner, true champions deserve it.

Terry.

damoocow
1st October 2006, 09:38 PM
Yet another game that has come down to terrible refereeing. The better team didn't win.

Actually I think you'll find that the better team did win - Simpkins did not have a good game at all but that is the way it goes in sport in this day and age - Storm were simply outplayed and outsmarted and did not really have any real answers...........I think you'll find that some of the decisions made that you are sooking about could have really gone either way - for instance the Billy Slater steal which looked like a Brisbane lost ball was really the result of the tackler being offside from the previous play which balances it all out for mine.....never mind , there's always next year.......oh and has Crocker stopped crying yet ??

damoocow

Ducky
1st October 2006, 09:53 PM
Actually I think you'll find that the better team did win - Simpkins did not have a good game at all but that is the way it goes in sport in this day and age - Storm were simply outplayed and outsmarted and did not really have any real answers...
Anyone with partial vision and a clue (unfortunately, you lack the latter of the two) could plainly see that Melbourne were the better team, but unfortunately the terrible refereeing (delivered at crucial moments in the game) put them behind the eight ball.

However, the above mentioned aside I would acknowledge that Brisbane's defence was solid the majority of the time and Webcke (who seemed to be the only one with the will to win at times) got the happy ending he wanted (and I would reluctantly say 'deserved').

As far as there being next year, frankly, I couldn't care less who wins the NRL. However, if I had my choice, I would rather see Brisbane lose than win. I just think that it is pathetic that professional sports events are being won/lost by poor officiating (of course, its not just limited to the NRL and human error is always involved).

If the roles were reversed, I would still be criticising the refereeing, but secretly I would be enjoying it a lot more.

terryand
1st October 2006, 09:56 PM
Come on Ducky you can't be serious. Even Gould said Broncos were the better team and he hates them :-s

Terry.

Ducky
1st October 2006, 09:59 PM
Even Gould said Broncos were the better team...
Gould says a lot of things, most people ignore him. I am one of those people.

damoocow
1st October 2006, 10:06 PM
Ducky - your lack of intelligence has been duly noted.....
damoocow

Iain
1st October 2006, 10:07 PM
The better team won on the night :) Poor reffing or not - game over and QLD has the trophy!!! :D

(from GN, not Iain......)

Ducky
1st October 2006, 10:17 PM
Ducky - your lack of intelligence has been duly noted...
That's rich coming from you someone struggling to construct their own sentences.

Wake me up when you have something useful to say.

terryand
1st October 2006, 10:19 PM
Oh Ducky, I know the trophy cabinet is a bit bear (in NSW) after the weekend, so go to bed and you'll wake up better in the morning :-D

Terry.

damoocow
1st October 2006, 10:21 PM
That's rich coming from you someone struggling to construct their own sentences.

Wake me up when you have something useful to say.

Interesting - you think I have a problem with English - perhaps Maths would be more suitable.........Ducky equals Tosser...........

damoocow

Jarro
1st October 2006, 10:27 PM
better team won on the night, regardless of what haven'tgotaduckenclue says :roll:

Storm were outmuscled and couldn't play their normal game. The Broncos forwards were the difference as their solid defence strangled the normally fluid Storm attack .... hell, when was the last time you saw Inglis put down so many balls ?

Great sendoff for Webcke ... the man is truly a legend of the game, and thoroughly deserves this sendoff 8)

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ducky
1st October 2006, 10:30 PM
Terry, let me ask you this question (which is in reality two questions). How has Brisbane winning the NRL competition enriched your life? How could you possibly take satisfaction from a result that you have had no involvement in and no influence over? Your favourite team won, good for you, but believe it or not the lack of trophies in NSW isn't going to affect me (and more than likely most of NSW).

Jarro
1st October 2006, 10:32 PM
sure Ducky.

That sounds like loser talk to me

Ducky
1st October 2006, 10:33 PM
Interesting - you think I have a problem with English - perhaps Maths would be more suitable.........Ducky equals Tosser...
Maybe drama is more your subject, it has no shortage of closet gays and you'd fit right in.

damoocow
1st October 2006, 10:40 PM
Maybe drama is more your subject, it has no shortage of closet gays and you'd fit right in.

Hilarious !! - Now you are calling me a fag just because you are unhappy at the refereeing in the Grand Final........you really are a loser of the highest order......perhaps your medication needs tweaking ?

damoocow

Falcon
1st October 2006, 11:11 PM
sure Ducky.

I tend to argee, Broncos were the better team on the night.

Even though the Storm got boned on 3 decisions.

Next year is ours!!:smt109

Ducky
1st October 2006, 11:20 PM
How can it be 'loser talk' when I'm not supporting anyone? Then again, logic never was necessary with third grade insults.

Now you are calling me a fag just because you are unhappy at the refereeing in the Grand Final...
Not unless you were somehow able to relate the two together.

Eag's
1st October 2006, 11:29 PM
Ducky, for someone who has no interest in either team, you are getting mighty pissed off!! :smt017
By the way, you are being a dropkick :-? pull your head in :smt021 :smt075

Ducky
1st October 2006, 11:52 PM
Ducky, for someone who has no interest in either team, you are getting mighty pissed off!
I don't see how telling it like it is equates to being 'pissed off'. The only people I see getting 'pissed off' are insecure Broncos fans.

By the way, you are being a dropkick...
Maybe you should review the thread and see who was making derogatory comments first, Eags.

Keza_G
2nd October 2006, 04:41 AM
Get over it boys... it's only a game.... !!

THAT THE BRONCO'S WON !!!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3oneday
2nd October 2006, 05:33 AM
I take it all QLD'er are dry-humping there TV's at the moment :Dclassic !!!!

One was dry humping his mobile phone too ;) :p

Can't wait to see the papers today, seeings as though the Sydney media has an impartial view ;) either that, or it will highlight how much the Sydney media really hate Bennett.... stay tuned

:lol:

goughy
2nd October 2006, 05:53 AM
Every time I flicked over Brisbane seemed to be dominating, whether defence or attack. When petro does a 40mtr kick chase to take down billy slater just out of their try line, then melbourne can't get past their 20 in 5 tackles.......

I actually have more interest in this thread than I had in the game. Some interesting responses.

PeteyD
2nd October 2006, 06:09 AM
Defence wins grand finals. 5 sets of 6 inside the 20 in the first half with only 1 try. Melbourne failed to finish when they were on top. Best team on the night won.

On another note, it is nice to see Ducky back to his obnoxious and one eyed best, we have missed you! hehe :evil:

Tigers to win in 2007!!

Jarro
2nd October 2006, 06:38 AM
man my head hurts :(

too many beers last night ;)

Grunt
2nd October 2006, 01:57 PM
Well not seeing the game I can't comment too much, but if the refereeing made the result what it was I bet Gould was in to it. I watched the lower grades before work and in the Reserve grade he was harping on about how they had the ingoal official and no video ref. For the first time I can remember I agreed with what he had to say. That being how good it was for decisions to be made in seconds, one disallowed try he commented how we would have seen 20 replays for the same decision in an NRL game. Another try was awarded where he said the video ref would have looked at it 20 times to see if it was not a try. Losing the video ref might just be a good thing, ref's would have to make calls, if they were wrong calls they would be shown as crap ref's. Can't say the game could get any worse as the video ref's make heaps of crap calls every week.

Ducky
2nd October 2006, 02:47 PM
Okay, well it appears I got carried away a bit last night. My point still stands that the refereeing was poor, but that should not have been an excuse for me to get personal with the Broncos fans, so I apologise.

mike
2nd October 2006, 03:40 PM
Ho hum. Most boring grand final ever.

It's a good thing they threw the gates open and let everyone in for free, otherwise it would have been an empty stadium.

Was Crocker nervous or does he always shake like that?

A mate of mine in Sydney was in the TAB at Homebush and said he saw Simpkins put a hundred on the Broncos to win. Good to see he didn't waste his money.

Hodges is a dill.

I wish Lockyer was a Dragon.

Gould is a dickhead.

Bennett is a legend.

I hate both Storm and Broncos. If there's one good thing that came out of this game is that one of them lost.

Cheers

Mike

PeteyD
2nd October 2006, 03:41 PM
Tell us what you really think Mike.

terryand
2nd October 2006, 05:21 PM
Okay, well it appears I got carried away a bit last night. My point still stands that the refereeing was poor, but that should not have been an excuse for me to get personal with the Broncos fans, so I apologise.

See I told you a sleep would do you good :smt023

Terry.

Fishman Dan
2nd October 2006, 09:02 PM
Agree with you Mike, not an exciting game by any stretch.

Before i rant - the better team on the night won. The better team in the comp finished 2nd though.

The ref'ing was a disgrace. The worst part (and i hope *some* Bronco's fans reflect this) was that 4 decisions altered the state of the match. It's hard to go beyond that:

* First 2 points on the back of a 'strip'. Ref simply guessed. I suppose if Slater stripped it, why not just award the penalty try?

* Matt King try #2 should have been awarded. If it was a knock-on, surely it was a double knock-on, Bronco's first?! Therefore scrum, Storm feed. This puzzles me - i wasn't surprised to see it disallowed however.

* The high tackle *after* a blatant shepherd. 2 more points that shouldn't have been awarded.

* Possibly the most crucial - scrum awarded on 1/2 after Hodges last man to touch it. The team awarded the feed goes on the attack. After dissecting the replay, it was cleary a Storm feed.

In the light that it was only a try the difference, i think that wrong scrum feed decision may have just about been the most crucial.

No such controversy in the AFL - except for the fact that a point awarded to the West Coast 15 minutes from the end may not have even come into contact with the post!

Bruce
2nd October 2006, 10:08 PM
One thing the NRL game had over the AFL was the pre-match entertainment.

AFL never gets this right and NRL is usually pretty good. The 'optus incident' notwithstanding.

Moe Norman
2nd October 2006, 10:32 PM
yeah, that whole no power thing with Billy Idol was awesome!

Fishman Dan
2nd October 2006, 10:57 PM
You didn't rate Bwyan Mannix in his tight jeans? Pure gold.

Jarro
3rd October 2006, 06:32 AM
not shaking little kids hands is tragic

What were those WCE lads thinking ?

.. anyway, at the end of the day ....

BRONCOS ARE 2006 PREMIERS 8)

3oneday
3rd October 2006, 07:01 AM
BRONCOS ARE 2006 PREMIERS 8)yep, yesterdays news.....

someone lock this thread down now please ;)

Jarro
3rd October 2006, 07:18 AM
ohhhh, can't we still read about Fishy's fixation with Bwyan Mannix at least :(

Fishman Dan
3rd October 2006, 07:30 AM
The worst of the non-shakers was Daniel Chick - ripped the medal out of the kiddies hands, slung around his own neck and beat his chest like the w@nker he is.

dc68
3rd October 2006, 08:48 AM
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fishman Dan
3rd October 2006, 09:00 AM
I think when you look back you have to admit the Bronco's were lucky-ducks.

dc68
3rd October 2006, 09:02 AM
Shuddup Fishy.

3oneday
3rd October 2006, 09:04 AM
Shuddup Fishy.lucky ducks lucky ducks....

Seen the replay yet DC ??? Melbourne won the replay cause Clark ref'd !!!!

dc68
3rd October 2006, 09:10 AM
must have been on the 4th time mate watched it 3 times so far........................woooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Grunt
3rd October 2006, 09:15 AM
As a friend that is a Rooosters supporter says as soon as his team is out of the reckoning.
"Footy's over, It's cricket season"

dc68
3rd October 2006, 09:19 AM
Shit you must be a cricket fan all year round Grunt. ;)

Grunt
3rd October 2006, 09:24 AM
LOL, I led with my chin with that one.

Fishman Dan
3rd October 2006, 09:34 AM
Shit you must be a cricket fan all year round Grunt. ;)

Gold :smt038

Grunt
3rd October 2006, 09:36 AM
Well actually with Foxtel, I can watch cricket all year round, come to think of it.

dc68
3rd October 2006, 04:35 PM
I can faintly hear the thwock of bat on ball it must be cricket season soon.

3oneday
3rd October 2006, 04:49 PM
I can faintly hear the thwock of bat on ball it must be cricket season soon.that's your fist banging the underside of your desk :p

:lol:

dc68
3rd October 2006, 04:50 PM
:p :mrgreen:

Fishman Dan
4th October 2006, 10:52 PM
$5k ban for Matty King's comment that the ref was a d!ckhead.

Surely the only comeback is that the terrible referreeing has cost the Storm millions, surely another $5000 isn't going to hurt. :roll:

I though a mandatory $10k ban was in place for slagging a match referee? If that's the case, does that mean the NRL agrees that the refereeing was poor?

Jarro
5th October 2006, 04:26 PM
.. and in signing off on this thread, all we really need to know now is ....

BRISBANE BRONCOS .. PREMIERS FOR 2006 !!!!!!!

:mrgreen:

dc68
5th October 2006, 04:28 PM
:smt038

Jarro
5th October 2006, 04:32 PM
So Dave, you haven't filled us in on your trip down to Silly-town for the final.

How'd it all pan out ? Would've been great to have been there to see the boys win 8)

Fishman Dan
5th October 2006, 04:42 PM
There goes that knocking sound again....

dc68
5th October 2006, 04:51 PM
Twas super dooper mate apart from all the frikken Cockroaches.
the game was great I especially liked the way Mr Simpkins favoured us.
oops excuse me better put that tissue in the bin :p. Had a good 16hrs on the drink which put a dint in the wallet. gotta have a couple of quiet weeks between now and the champs.

Fishman Dan
7th October 2006, 06:23 PM
So tell me this - how does a SACKED NRL coach continue as the Australian coach?

3oneday
7th October 2006, 06:57 PM
So tell me this - how does a SACKED NRL coach continue as the Australian coach?you mean the new Cronulla coach ??

FFS Dan, who really gives a ..... :p it's cricket season, or at least it is in 3 minutes ;)

Fishman Dan
7th October 2006, 08:02 PM
Well he'd want to go better than whathisname who coached a losing bunch last year ;)

terryand
7th October 2006, 08:17 PM
Well he'd want to go better than whathisname who coached a losing bunch last year ;)

No way Fishy,not this time [-( :-#

Terry.

mike
7th October 2006, 10:55 PM
Coaches roles are way way over rated. Ricky Stuart won as coach in '02 and made the grand finals in '03 and '04. He has a couple of bad years and all of a sudden he sucks as a coach.

I spose it's easier to sack and replace a coach than to replace the entire team.

Fishman Dan
8th October 2006, 08:41 AM
Rep players earn their spot throughout a series of performance based tests. Coaches are contracted to the role?

dc68
13th October 2006, 04:52 PM
Just thought it was about time I reminded everyone that the Broncos won the premiership. :)

terryand
13th October 2006, 04:54 PM
Love ya work Dave :smt023

Terry.

dc68
13th October 2006, 05:09 PM
;)

3oneday
13th October 2006, 11:06 PM
you're a champion Dave :smt023

Wayne.:p

gee, i wish i was a Broncos suporter :(

can i join ? please fellas.. can I

Courty
14th October 2006, 06:31 PM

gee, i wish i was a Broncos suporter :(

can i join ? please fellas.. can I

Last edited by Jarro

What's going on here, then? :-s

Fishman Dan
14th October 2006, 06:32 PM
I think this thread has run its course.. lock it up.

Jarro
14th October 2006, 06:33 PM
shudup Fishy, i'll tell you when a threads run it's course :p

Courty .... i think Pete has changed teams ;)

dc68
16th October 2006, 12:15 PM
i think Pete has changed teams ;)

:shock: well he does live in Sydney I suppose it was bound to happen.......:-P

Fishman Dan
16th October 2006, 12:36 PM
Yeah, he's a Sydney FC fan now!

3oneday
16th October 2006, 02:31 PM
Yeah, he's a Sydney FC fan now!hey, don't call me a Fat Cat

Jarro, you could have at least given Davey a view of my work, before you did yours :p bloody mods :p :p by the way Jarro, did I mention where I am this week ?????

:)

dc68
16th October 2006, 02:34 PM
Where are you? Bangkok with your ladyboy friends? :p

Cant wait to see how you edit this one.

terryand
16th October 2006, 02:41 PM
Where are you? Bangkok with your ladyboy friends? :p

Cant wait to see how you edit this one.

Careful you will get Blakey excited :-s

Terry.

dc68
16th October 2006, 02:44 PM
Careful you will get Blakey excited :-s

Terry.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

dc68
17th November 2006, 01:17 PM
Bump.

Just thought everyone needed reminding that the Broncos won

Golf_Novice
17th November 2006, 01:52 PM
Yay!! :)

Courty
17th November 2006, 01:54 PM
*Yawn*

On another note, how the hell did Ryan Cross make the 'Rest Of The World' Rugby Union team to play Seth Efrica? :???:

dc68
17th November 2006, 02:09 PM
Is Ricky Spewit involved with the selection process?

AndyP
17th November 2006, 02:24 PM
Did the Broncos win? Was it on the news? I missed it.

dc68
17th November 2006, 02:31 PM
you must have missed it with all the buzz about the yellow and brown fever.

3oneday
17th November 2006, 02:55 PM
you must have missed it with all the buzz about the yellow and brown fever.is that like diarrhea ??

dc68
17th November 2006, 03:06 PM
well the Hawkalugees do affect some people like that.