PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Cleanup - TM300's, Titleist 3 Wood, Vintage cobra blades etc

Moe Norman
13th June 2013, 04:58 PM
Gents,

Just want to clean out my shed, there is golf gear all over the place. Can do pics via e-mail or text on request.

TM300's 3-PW - $150 (or offers)

These are obviously old, but in excellent condition due to my infrequent play. However, the 5-iron has a bit of a ding in it from a stone on the sole.

Fitted with X-100 shafts and TM branded Tour Velvets.

Titleist 904F - 15* - $20

Been sitting in my cupboard for 5 years, I've never hit it, but it was second hand. Looks in pretty good nick though. Headcover has faded and looks average, but still functional.

Fitted with YSD Tour Design Stiff shaft and Titleist branded Tour Velvet

Scotty Cameron - Newport - $100

I bought this off Ferrins approx 5 years ago for $120 I think. It was in fairly average condition and I had plans to fix it up. Sent it off to Lajosi to be re-finished in gun metal black and have the paint redone for about $100. It looked great, but I never used it and the re-finish went a bit bad after a month. Lajosi said he would fix it, but I never got around to sending it back to him. No idea if that offer still stands, as it was 3 years ago at least.

Has a white iomic grip on it

Cleveland Launcher Titaniam 3-Wood - 15* - $60ono

Until I hit the current TEE CB thing I have now, this was the best 3 wood I ever used and only one I could ever hit. Its brilliant off the deck, possibly better than the TEE, but I seem to get hooky with it off the tee.

It's fitted with some fancy bright orange shaft (no idea what its called) that was the ducks nuts in its day, but probably old tech now. It doesn't have a flex noted on the shaft, but at time of purchase I was told it was X. I would say its more of an S, feels a bit whippy to be X in my opinion

From memory, its got a cleveland branded Tour Velvet on it and has a matching headcover in perfect condition

Taylor-Made r510 Tour TP (Genuine Tour Model) 8.5* - $40

This was the absolute ducks nuts back in the day. My first ever purchase from Perci in about 2004 or 2005 and I think I paid $325 just for the head!

Perci later gifted me a Fuji Tour Spec X-Flex shaft and its cut down to 44" (possibly 43.5") - it really is a thing of beauty.

Has the original headcover in very tatty condition (faded). I thought I would never sell this, but there really is no reason to keep it anymore. Its the best driver I have ever owned, still longer than anything I've hit, but at 380cc - doesn't have the forgiveness of modern tech.

i'll chuck it in free if someone buys one of the other items listed over $100.

Cobra Signature Blades - FREE

These badboys look mid 90's vintage, possibly older. Heads are in reasonable nick, but the R300 shafts are pitted and the grips are a write-off. I rescued these from my neighbour after the floods with grand intentions to fix them up and use them as a vintage style set, but they're not old enough to be true vintage and I'm too lazy. They are such nice looking clubs I didn't want to just throw them away

OGIO Grom - Free

Very old, in poor condition - but it does work. Stand functional, straps functional, pockets functional. Internal dividers all ripped though.

not entirely sure how I ended up with it, but its going in the bin unless someone wants it.

may list some other gear as I find it, as I think there are some wedges and other putters somewhere, and even a TM 7 wood.

perci
13th June 2013, 05:08 PM
Ill grab the Scotty and cobras thanks mate!

perci
13th June 2013, 05:09 PM
Oh and the TP

mrbluu
13th June 2013, 05:22 PM
Interested in the 7 wood if u find it.

backintheswing
13th June 2013, 06:12 PM

Ferrins
13th June 2013, 07:51 PM
Hahaha I bought the Scotty from perci in the first place.

perci
13th June 2013, 08:06 PM
So Dibs to you Chris,lets see how many times we can rotate it!

Moe Norman
14th June 2013, 09:05 AM
Perc.

You can have the Scotty, the Cobra's and the r510 for $100 even.

I'll drop em around on Monday probably

Moe Norman
14th June 2013, 09:05 AM
Interested in the 7 wood if u find it.

I've found it.

Its an old one with a steel shaft, probably not worth it for someone in sydney, as the postage is worth more than the club.

Up to you though

mrbluu
14th June 2013, 09:54 AM
What model is it?? Maybe head only (no homo) could be an option

Moe Norman
14th June 2013, 10:09 AM
whatever came before V-Steel

I think a 200 or something?

mrbluu
14th June 2013, 10:14 AM
whatever came before V-Steel

I think a 200 or something?

That could work, pm how much you want for it including postage.

Cheers

Moe Norman
14th June 2013, 10:16 AM
i'll charge you $5 for it plus whatever post costs.

do you know Fredstar? I'm sending him a driver on Monday, so could stick this in the box with it. (going to Glebe)

mrbluu
14th June 2013, 10:19 AM
i'll charge you $5 for it plus whatever post costs.

do you know Fredstar? I'm sending him a driver on Monday, so could stick this in the box with it. (going to Glebe)

Sorry don't know Fredstar and Glebe is a little too far for me to get to in the next couple of weeks. I'm happy to wait for the next time you send something out to western sydney or ifi you don't mind just send it to me. So $20-25 all up??

Moe Norman
14th June 2013, 01:50 PM
we'll work something out.

PM me your mobile and I'll send you a pic over the weekend to confirm you want ti first

perci
14th June 2013, 06:47 PM
Perc.

You can have the Scotty, the Cobra's and the r510 for $100 even.

I'll drop em around on Monday probably

Thanks mate I'll be here!

PeteyD
15th June 2013, 09:55 AM
If you'll take $50 for the cleveland 3 wood put it in with the stuff to perci on Monday please mate, and send me payment details.

chappy1970
16th June 2013, 09:52 AM
Petey if the Cleveland comes your way and doesn't work for you let me know, my old mans been chasing the titanium 3 wood for ages.

Chappy

reg320
17th June 2013, 08:57 AM
Hi Moe, will take the Titty 3 wood if available

cheers,

PeteyD
17th June 2013, 10:58 AM
Petey if the Cleveland comes your way and doesn't work for you let me know, my old mans been chasing the titanium 3 wood for ages.

Chappy

You can take it Chappy, my interest was just curiosity.

Moe Norman
17th June 2013, 11:35 AM
I'd prefer to sell to Petey so I don't have to post it..!

However, I suppose if Chappy wants it I'll make the effort. (you guys let me know)

Forgot to stick it all in the car today, so will drop to Perci tomorrow.

Reg 320 - Titty is yours mate, when can you pickup?

MrBluu - found the 7 wood, its actually in pretty decent nick, so I'm upping the price to $10 + post!

It's a 200 Steel with a TM labelled s-90 shaft

PS: Jack has bid $120 posted on the TM300's - anyone want to beat that?

mrbluu
17th June 2013, 11:47 AM
Cool, pm me your account details and I'll send you the mulla. Prefer PayPal if you have it.

Moe Norman
18th June 2013, 10:35 PM
Everything sold except 300's.Although not sure on the Cleveland 3 wood, who is taking it? Important update on that is that it's the Launcher Comp, not the titanium.

chappy1970
19th June 2013, 06:33 AM
I'll pass Moe, i was interested in the titanium version

Chappy