PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Any putter's you want to get rid of

Matt 3 Jab
11th December 2005, 12:59 PM
Hello all, might try one more putter before i give the flat stick away for good, looking for something that will help me drain them, i like the anser style but maybe a new shape would do me some good, any ideas?
i'm in the sydney area and would rather pick up a putter than recieve in the post but if your keen ill pay for postage.
thanks guys, i really need to try one more time.

AndyP
11th December 2005, 01:46 PM
Wouldn't learning how to putt be a better idea?

Jono
11th December 2005, 01:53 PM
Didn't take long for the rules to be forgotten.
Another reminder.

Off-topic posting in the Pro Shop is any post that is not related to the sale of the item. If you are not interested in the item for sale, it would be best not to post in that thread.
Discussions about equipment or someone's bag contents belong in Equip Me and What's In the Bag respectively.

Off-topic posts will be moved/deleted from these threads at the moderator/administrator's discretion.

:lol:

Jono
11th December 2005, 01:57 PM
Matt,

I still have the Cobra IM-01 putter for sale. It's got a nice long sight line that will help you line up short putts. Here's the description from an earlier thread.

Cobra IM-01 putter. 35" with Blue Ping Winn grip. The sole shows some wear. If you are familiar with the putter, the back portion is covered with a layer of black rubber. Some of this has come off on the sole, but again, you can not see this at address. This is a solid feeling putter. $95

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/cobra1.JPG

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~ohjohn1/cobra2.JPG

I also have a 2ball putter (the original mallet version). It's been butt extended to make it belly putter length, but you can easily cut it back down to standard length again. Good condition. Willing to part with it for $95 also.

AndyP
11th December 2005, 02:13 PM
Didn't take long for the rules to be forgotten.
Another reminder.

Off-topic posting in the Pro Shop is any post that is not related to the sale of the item. If you are not interested in the item for sale, it would be best not to post in that thread.
Discussions about equipment or someone's bag contents belong in Equip Me and What's In the Bag respectively.

Off-topic posts will be moved/deleted from these threads at the moderator/administrator's discretion.

:lol:
Did you read the rest of the thread that you got that quote from?

If you can't beat them.......

markTHEblake
11th December 2005, 02:19 PM
i got a callaway odyssey, http://www.ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3449

Jarro
11th December 2005, 04:41 PM
i have a 20 year old Bobby Jones blade putter.

macleod
11th December 2005, 04:45 PM
Hello all, might try one more putter before i give the flat stick away for good, looking for something that will help me drain them, i like the anser style but maybe a new shape would do me some good, any ideas?
i'm in the sydney area and would rather pick up a putter than recieve in the post but if your keen ill pay for postage.
thanks guys, i really need to try one more time.

my mezza monza's still up for grabs in the pro shop

Matt 3 Jab
11th December 2005, 07:20 PM
thanks for the offers guys, will let you know soon as one might be in the bag soon, and to AndyP, yes learning would be great, but i need a different view, old demons :evil:

3oneday
11th December 2005, 09:14 PM
thanks for the offers guys, will let you know soon as one might be in the bag soon, and to AndyP, yes learning would be great, but i need a different view, old demons  :evil:What ya need Matt ??? I have a couple of 2balls, one lined and filled :shock: , one centre, Corza Goose neck, a few Ping Ti's.....

Pete :wink:

drunken
11th December 2005, 09:20 PM
Left handed brosnan in the garage somewhere  :lol:

Although maybe Jono would be interested in that :wink:

Matt 3 Jab
11th December 2005, 09:24 PM
thanks for the offers guys, will let you know soon as one might be in the bag soon, and to AndyP, yes learning would be great, but i need a different view, old demons  :evil:What ya need Matt ??? I have a couple of 2balls, one lined and filled  :shock: , one centre, Corza Goose neck, a few Ping Ti's.....

umm, might have a look at a few you have if thats cool, would it be ok to come get a few and try them and then bring them back??
if so when is a good time?

Matt 3 Jab
11th December 2005, 09:25 PM
Left handed brosnan in the garage somewhere  :lol:

Although maybe Jono would be interested in that  :wink:
ive putted left handed a few times, no joking, thinking of doing it again, the whole retrain thing is a good view :D

3oneday
11th December 2005, 11:23 PM
thanks for the offers guys, will let you know soon as one might be in the bag soon, and to AndyP, yes learning would be great, but i need a different view, old demons  :evil:What ya need Matt ??? I have a couple of 2balls, one lined and filled  :shock: , one centre, Corza Goose neck, a few Ping Ti's.....

umm, might have a look at a few you have if thats cool, would it be ok to come get a few and try them and then bring them back??
if so when is a good time?Sorry mate, they're all new, you try you buy I'm afraid !!!

:lol: :lol:

Pete

Matt 3 Jab
15th December 2005, 10:42 PM
does anyone have a long putter is sydney, or who is willing to post? i know its the final straw but it has got down to that, just even to try?? might head out to a golf store tomoz to try one, but thought id ask on here too. the pendulum looks good, and peter lonard cant be all that wrong can he? :lol:

ren
15th December 2005, 10:43 PM
I've got a brand new 44" belly McGregor bobby grace MOI M7.5K mallet. You can have it for $160

Matt 3 Jab
15th December 2005, 10:45 PM
think if i try it after belly it could go longer to long? where are you in australia?

Matt 3 Jab
15th December 2005, 10:49 PM
and is this the one on ebay?

Speirsy11
16th December 2005, 01:52 AM
I have a bunch collecting dust,..........

1. Tad Moore Tour Long Neck
2. Photon Tour Issue FaxDay Copy
3. Ascerta Tour Issue Mallet
4. Guage Prototype
5. TM Rossa Mezza Monza

Send me a PM if you are interested in any of them, we'll work out a price......

Speirsy

Matt 3 Jab
21st December 2005, 10:32 AM
still looking for a long putter, or belly, still cant putt guys :wink:

Grunt
21st December 2005, 10:36 AM
Matt
Have you tried lessons? I know a really good pro that gave me a 20 min putting lesson and the 3 putts almost stopped completely. A few drills and he has me judging pace really well, if I misread a putt normally it is inside 2 feet and a simply 2 putt on every green. PM me if you would like his number, He based at Woolaware but is will to travel a bit.

Matt 3 Jab
21st December 2005, 10:40 AM
yea, the pro at newbie gave me a putting lesson, still no help, i dont know what to do, thats why im putting left handed at the moment, a re-train of my stroke and mind, seems ok but not sure how long it will last.