PDA

View Full Version : HO HO HO Merry Xmas Sale

prmeier
7th December 2005, 11:43 PM
A few items for sale to pay for some more Xmas Hoing. It's all going to ebay early next week if not sold here.

Royal Collection Super SS Pro 16* fairway wood with Aldila NV 75 S shaft. Head is brand new, never used. $175 plus shipping.

Royal Collection Super SS Pro 19* fairway wood with Aldila NV 85 S shaft. Head is brand new, never used. $175 plus shipping.

The SS Pro are basically the same as the Sonartec SS02. With these shafts and the design of the RC they do play low to loft. More like a 15 and 18, which is why I bought them. I'm just loving the 200 tours too much.

Tour R7 TP 9.5* with tour serial number. Dead square face with TP Fuji 757 S shaft. 8.5/10. Sock style R7 headcover, no weight kit. Do have two extra 8 gram weights I can throw in. $550 plus shipping.

Tourstage X Blades, 3-PW with rifle 6.0. 1/2 inch longer, 1 degree upright. Also have a matching TS 201 3 and 4 iron, same specs I can throw in for anyone that would like to make a combo set. The TS 201's match in nicely and give a higher ball flight. If you prefer I can throw in a Z101 2 iron instead. Same specs as irons. Awesome feeling clubs. 8.5/10. Very little wear to these clubs. Just a bit of bag chatter and a few marks to soles from general use. Grooves in great condition. $550 plus shipping.

Alpha Reaction V2 400cc 8.5* head. Was told it is tour issue by very reputable seller. Has a dead square face. Every Alpha I've seen sits closed. Brand new but does have a few scratches to the crown. Not too bad but are visible. $100 plus shipping. Can install any of the shafts I've listed if interested.

Orange MFS65P shaft pull. Excellent condition. X flex I think but to me it played between the Fuji 757 S and X. Should play to at least 45 inches in most drivers. $60 plus shipping.

TP Fuji Speeder 652 shaft pull. Excellent condition. S flex tipped 1/2 inch to play same flex as 757 S flex. Played to 45 inches in R7. Not many of these around. $125 plus shipping.

Fuji Vista Tour X Flex pull. Excellent condition. Played 45 inches in R7. $60 plus shipping.

Grafalloy UL Tour Shafts. Brand new uncut 46 inches. Have some in Regular (Blue) and Stiff (Blue and Burgundy). These are a softer tipped higher launching version of the prolite. $55 plus shipping.

For any cough "Tennis Players" cough out there, I have a few Head Liquidmetal Radical OS tennis racquets with 4 3/8 grip. These have been used a couple of times but are in excellent condition. No marks or scratches to frames, just a few scuff marks on bumper guards from playing on synthetic grass. Will throw in a brand new restring with your choice of string and tension. Also have full length headcovers. Same model Agassi was using up until a few months ago. $150 each.

Need to sell so am open to realistic offers and will discount for multiple purchases. Can supply pics to anyone interested.

prmeier
8th December 2005, 10:59 PM
Forgot to add. As a thank you to Robyn and Goughy, 5% of the sale price of all items sold through Ozgolf will go back to Ozgolf. They provide a great service and in no way should have to meet the costs out of their own pockets.

So come on guys, I'm open to reasonable offers.