PDA

View Full Version : Sold: Titty 712 AP2 3-PW DG S300

wazandnic
22nd May 2013, 09:41 PM
Probably going to kick myself in a few weeks, but what the... have gone back to my CB's and whilst they may be a little less forgiving, I feel more comfortable over the ball and feel they go where I want (some of the time at least!) Afterall how can I ditch the clubs that have given me 3x HIO's! ;)

Anyway... for sale are a super condition set of 712 AP2's, info as below:

Std length loft and lie
Dynamic Gold S300 shafts
3-PW (8 clubs)
Std Titleist grips
$800 plus postage (Sydney pick up available)

Since purchasing Golf link has me playing 11 games plus I would say maybe 3-4 social games, so no more than 15 games on these.
No dings, dents, etc. Clubs have always been used with covers.
Again as I've mentioned in prior for sale adds I am particularly anal about my gear so I doubt you will be dissapointed with the condition of these
One owner ;)

Pics below. Message me if you want any more or higher res pics. (Disclaimer: these were taken inside, may try and get some better shots up outisde on the weekend.) But yeah these are quality, genuine irons in minty condition.

Not interested in any low balls or trades at this stage. 8)

Cheers,
Waz

hocko
22nd May 2013, 09:50 PM
Very expensive!

wazandnic
22nd May 2013, 10:02 PM
So don't buy them ???

I'm dropping a couple hungy on these in just a few months.

Fergo, prob the cheapest you'll get has them at $115 / iron = 920 plus postage from US. Looking at nearly $1k

But yeah as mentioned if they are too expensive for you don't buy them. Easy! ;)

hocko
22nd May 2013, 10:05 PM
It is easy Waz, I already have some ;)
GL with the sale.
Truly awesome sticks!

wazandnic
22nd May 2013, 10:06 PM
Always room for a back up set, surely??

8)

hocko
22nd May 2013, 10:08 PM
Haha........no

wazandnic
23rd May 2013, 10:27 PM
These are SOLD

Cheers,
Waz

Captain Nemo
23rd May 2013, 10:33 PM
Wow Waz, well you have a nice backup set....;)

wazandnic
23rd May 2013, 10:36 PM
Indeed! They have moved into the bag from back-up set to full time gamers again... for the 3rd time! ;)