PDA

View Full Version : More Champs and swing pics on the way

terryand
1st December 2005, 09:18 PM
Hey guys please bear with me.I have heaps more swing sequences and other pics to resize, then host on imageshack,then back onto Ozgolf.

So if you are not up yet,its on the way trust me.There may be one or two that i might have missed,but betweem Lakeland and CTH, I got most people.

Unfortunately the rain in at the start of the morning round keep the camera away for most of the 1st tee shots :?

Having a lazy weekend this weekend (to let these poor old 40 year old bones recover from what was a rather large 4 days for me).No golf,so I should have most up by then.

Terry.

AndyP
1st December 2005, 09:34 PM
I'm sure there is no hurry, Tez. You're doing a great job.

I just wish I had of investigated an OZgolf gallery page before all these photos got done.

BrisVegas
6th December 2005, 09:59 AM
I'm sure there is no hurry, Tez.  You're doing a great job.  

Hurry Up Tez!!! :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink:

terryand
6th December 2005, 05:41 PM
Sorry guys,been on south Straddie for 2 day with work.

Damn bugs,damn flies,damn heat,damn uncomfortable bed and worse of all damn sand :evil:

Terry.

AndyP
3rd January 2006, 11:14 AM
Hey Tez. Any chance some of these photos will see the light of day?

Jarro
3rd January 2006, 03:24 PM
settle down guys .. he's got around 1000 pics to sift through :roll:

AndyP
7th April 2006, 08:48 AM
*bump*

Any shots of the missing Titleist hat at Champs presentations?

BrisVegas
7th April 2006, 08:55 AM
here's the hat!
http://img345.imageshack.us/img345/9689/2005ozgolfchampsgrouppic5lr.th.jpg (http://img345.imageshack.us/my.php?image=2005ozgolfchampsgrouppic5lr.jpg)

eeewwwww! I can't believe you wore it first and the donated it as a prize..

Jarro
7th April 2006, 03:48 PM
you are certainly a grub if you donated a worn cap as a prize Blakey.

terryand
7th April 2006, 04:03 PM
What do we have here :-k

Maybe the eyes are fixed on the Titty cap.

http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/9098/img3398large3hc.jpg

Terry.

BrisVegas
7th April 2006, 07:52 PM
I won that Blue Hat for something or other as well. I forget what it was for now...

Thanks for your support though Terry. I knew I could count on you.

terryand
7th April 2006, 08:18 PM
I won that Blue Hat for something or other as well. I forget what it was for now...

Thanks for your support though Terry. I knew I could count on you.

:smt102 Only one I could find. Look at the arm, its Blakey handing it over, so if you ended up with his hat, he must haver given it to you.

Does that help :smt002

Terry.

markTHEblake
7th April 2006, 09:34 PM
My arm is not that big ?

Tex, you do know that there are plenty of tools where you can resize a whole bunch of pics on the fly dont you?

goughy
10th April 2006, 05:40 AM
The first image hosting software we tried was sh!te. We've been away this weekend with no computer or net (read - Hell!!) but rob's installed a new one which looks better. Only gotta get it up and going for everyone. It'll give some space for all ozgolfers to have some room for pics etc. You'll just wanna keep the sizes around the 600ish across and as small in kb's as you can so you can get lots of pics in. I think robyn's talking about 5mb per member in space.

I hope it will be up soon, but it's been tough convincing her to work on my site rather than her own. She's had lots going on their.