PDA

View Full Version : Didn't take them long

Trung
25th June 2004, 07:38 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~trungdinh/beckss.jpg

Jarro
25th June 2004, 07:43 PM
HAHAHA

just saw a replay of his penalty attemp on the news.

looked to me like he tried to kick it too hard, and in the process took a bigger divot than Jaster :shock: :lol:

jaster
25th June 2004, 08:09 PM
I'll take him on in a divot taking contest ;)

goughy
25th June 2004, 08:15 PM
And you'll bury him in it too jaster :D

jaster
25th June 2004, 08:23 PM
Yeah Baby!!!

Seriously, blaming Beckham for the loss is crap. They should have one in normal time and they didn't so that should be the end of it 8)

Trung
25th June 2004, 09:52 PM
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~trungdinh/db23.jpg

AndyP
26th June 2004, 08:28 AM
I'm sure that Beckham wasn't the only one that missed. Haven't heard any other names mentioned though. :roll:

nick
26th June 2004, 08:46 AM
Nah, Beckham was the only one that missed.

Seriously though, he has missed his last three penalties, to be fair, he did slip on this one.

Nick

Jarro
26th June 2004, 08:49 AM
there was another pommie player that missed with a penalty attempt .. not sure what his name is though :?

AndyP
26th June 2004, 08:50 AM
Nah, Beckham was the only one that missed.

But a Portugese player also missed, which means that another English player had to miss or not pass the keeper to allow Portugal to win :?:

nick
26th June 2004, 09:15 AM
I thought Beckham was the only one, hold on, I'll check.

nick
26th June 2004, 09:16 AM
EDIT:

Vassel missed a penalty for England too.

Nick

AndyP
26th June 2004, 10:05 AM

Lets get stuck into Vassel then. :twisted:
Not that it matters. It's only the Poms. :wink:

Flowergirl
26th June 2004, 10:32 AM
Thanks so much for the pics guys. I took GREAT pleasure in sending them to my Dad who is such a one eyed biased Pom. I understand that after being in Oz for over 50 years he still supports England against Aust. - but he also supports ANY team that plays Aust. :roll:

Fishman Dan
26th June 2004, 10:48 AM

Lets get stuck into Vassel then. :twisted:
Not that it matters. It's only the Poms. :wink:

But Vassell didn't miss a spot kick against the French which almost cost them a place in the Quarters!

At that level you should make them all. Sure, get up Vassel - but Beckham deserves all he will get!

Golfgirl
26th June 2004, 11:51 AM
Thanks so much for the pics guys. I took GREAT pleasure in sending them to my Dad who is such a one eyed biased Pom. I understand that after being in Oz for over 50 years he still supports England against Aust. - but he also supports ANY team that plays Aust. :roll:

Oh dear.... :roll: :lol:

Becks seems to be messing up all over the place lately.... :lol: :lol:

AndyP
26th June 2004, 01:19 PM
At that level you should make them all. Sure, get up Vassel - but Beckham deserves all he will get!
But he doesn't create any goal opportunities, does he? :roll:

McMw
26th June 2004, 01:37 PM

he doesn't go by the login DAMO by any chance???