PDA

View Full Version : Sydney's King - April 2013: titleist

KristianJ
26th April 2013, 03:40 PM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/21/ru7a6agy.jpg

Username:[/B] titleist

Home club: Kogarah

[/COLOR]Sydney Event Won: Cabramatta, 14 April 2013

How often do you play? Once a week, mostly Saturdays but sneak the odd midweeker in!

Current handicap: 9 (That's what building a house and having kids will do to you)

Lowest ever handicap: 6 (Pre house building and kids, obviously had more time on my hands....)

Lowest Round: Even Par 15/1/2011 remember it like yesterday!

Dream handicap: Scratch, in reality I think I have the ability once I gat more time after my youngest goes to school next year to get to about 4-5?

How long have you played golf? Coming up to 16 years at my club.

How did you catch the golfing bug? not sure, probably had a drunken bucks day round and went from there?

What's currently in your bag? http://www.ozgolf.net/showthread.php/13462-Titty-s-Bag/page9

What golf ball do you use? Whatever Premo pill I have in the bag but the Pentas have been the go lately

Dream golf purchase: Some sort of Scotty Cameron 1.5 Circle T putter.

Favourite golf course played? Sydney, Lakes & NSW both outstanding. I always enjoy paying the Glades on the GC though....

Dream golf destination or trip? Augusta obviously!

If you could pick three others, dead or alive, to play a round with, who would they be? Greg Norman, Payne Stewart, Gary Player

If you could pick three OZgolfers to play a round with, who would they be? Front 9, Pops for a lot of fun, Mackie so I can get on NSW and Ferret cause you never know what shit will come out of his mouth next! Back 9, Jack, Virge, SMS so I can see the Flushers at Work!

Favourite golf memory? Shooting even par?

Have you ever had a hole in one? If yes talk us through it. Yes but not in comp so we won't go there....:cry:

Most embarrassing golf moment? Probably picking my ball up on the first hole in a Medal round (obviously thinking it was a stable ford round, doh):-s

Favourite current Tour player: Snedeker, so much talent.

Favourite golfer past or present? Why? Norman, pioneered the way for Aussie golf.

Favourite Australian Golfer: After this weekend A.Scott enough said!

Whats your favourite club? Why? Putters love them all....

What is the strongest and weakest part of your game? Strongest is putting, weakest is long irons.[/FONT]

mrbluu
26th April 2013, 07:32 PM
Nice write up titty and once again congrats on the win....

wazandnic
28th April 2013, 08:44 PM
All hail the King!

Geez I feel priveleged to be chauffering you to Yarrawonga next weekend after such a write up. ;)

AndyP
28th April 2013, 09:01 PM
Well done, titleist.

Captain Nemo
21st May 2013, 02:07 PM
Super pic, thanks KJ!:lol:

Monsta
21st May 2013, 02:16 PM
Well done Titleist

timah!
21st May 2013, 02:22 PM
Needs more Scotty billboard appeal ;)

Captain Nemo
21st May 2013, 02:44 PM
What, Putter, cap and shirt not enough....:lol:

mrbluu
21st May 2013, 02:45 PM
It should have been a mallet..

Monsta
21st May 2013, 02:45 PM
What, Putter, cap and shirt not enough....:lol:

Thought there could be a Scotty poster in the background at least L....

Captain Nemo
21st May 2013, 02:49 PM
It should have been a mallet..
Fastback?
Thats one of my latest purchases off Davespuppies....

Thought there could be a Scotty poster in the background at least L....
Dont have anything like that.... :(