PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Parallel Tip Iron Shafts 3 - PW +1/2" Regular Flex sub 100 grams

Daves
26th April 2013, 08:24 AM
I have a set of Alpha irons incoming that I will need to reshaft and I will need some light weight parallel tip irons shafts to suit. I am after 3 - PW in Regular flex, and would prefer sub 100 grams and at least +1/2" over standard. Steel or graphite an option. I could probably get some Wishon/FST shafts via a mate, but I am open to other options. What have you got that might suit? Delivery to 4163.

Cheers

Dave

TourFit
26th April 2013, 09:04 AM
Dave, I have some TourFit Platinum shafts (lightweight). They are essentially FST shafts, but are made by the parent company in Taiwan! They are 100g raw, so when trimmed they come out around 90-95g. They are also a combo R/S flex.

I have some stepped shafts OR some stepless ones.

Lemme know if your interested...$65 posted should do it.

Daves
26th April 2013, 09:52 PM
Thanks Fit, sound like a good option. that I will likely take up, I will just wait a little longer to see what else might be out there. Anyone got any parallel graphite shafts they want to sell?

Sasquatch
26th April 2013, 10:30 PM
Are you interested in Stiff graphite?

I have 3 to P .370 UST Irod that I bought from PeteyD. 3 has never been installed & 4 to P are in very good condition. Not sure what standard length is these days but 5 iron is half inch longer than my Adams Idea Pro Gold.

Daves
27th April 2013, 07:56 AM
Are you interested in Stiff graphite?

I have 3 to P .370 UST Irod that I bought from PeteyD. 3 has never been installed & 4 to P are in very good condition. Not sure what standard length is these days but 5 iron is half inch longer than my Adams Idea Pro Gold.

I like the idea of IRods but they do need to be Reg flex. Thanks, but will have to pass on that one.