PDA

View Full Version : My swing please critique

gazgolf1
16th April 2013, 06:32 PM
My thoughts....not enough shoulder turn, swing plane is a bit too upright. I've got the ball waaaaay forward in my stance (its a drill I'm doing), its a 6 iron and I pulled it just off the left edge of the green. Sorry about the size and quality of the video but if you click on settings down the bottom right and click 1080HD it gets better. How do I upload an MP4?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqOQYRJUT1I&feature=youtu.be

mrbluu
16th April 2013, 07:01 PM
Looks like a better tempo than mine.

Hux
16th April 2013, 07:59 PM
Your biggest fault is you spend too long over the ball before you hit :-)

markTHEblake
16th April 2013, 08:06 PM
Dunno much about the swing technique but after the video finished youtube showed me a bunch of related videos, most were Steve Elkington and one of a chick in a bikini

Daves
16th April 2013, 08:09 PM
Looks like a better tempo than mine.

Gaz is the ultimate Metronome!

Shoulders looked a touch open to me Gaz, and the hands don't seem to be quite in the right position post impact, a little low and shut. Might have been the pull that got them there.

razaar
16th April 2013, 08:12 PM
I have always liked your swing Gary, simple action and from the inside to out. The only thing that can go wrong with your type of swing is to have the ball too far forward and speed up the hands in the downswing.

spanner039
16th April 2013, 08:19 PM
Sorry no good at giving swing help stuff, just wanted to fast forward it to the chick in the bikini !