PDA

View Full Version : Good luck

Fishman Dan
26th November 2005, 06:44 AM
Good luck everyone, have a great weekend of golf.

May the best burglar win!

As for me, my first double-golfing weekend for a long time, and it's barely 15* and raining - and set to continue until mid next week! :evil:

Jarro
26th November 2005, 07:57 AM
yeah .. best of luck everyone ... i'm just about to head down to Lakelands shortly ..... hangover permitting :(

markTHEblake
26th November 2005, 09:13 AM
Bollocks :twisted:

"I look into their eyes, shake their hand, pat their back, and wish them luck, but I am thinking, 'I am going to bury you."
- Seve Ballesteros

Courty
26th November 2005, 01:06 PM
Play well everyone, don't have too much fun without me. :roll: 8)

Grunt
26th November 2005, 05:29 PM
Have fun all and hope you all play good golf.

3oneday
26th November 2005, 05:45 PM
Have fun all and hope you all play good golf.and please, don't let Trung win, we will never hear the end of it !!! :P

:lol: :lol:

Pinglauncher
26th November 2005, 06:20 PM
Have fun all and hope you all play good golf.and please, don't let Trung win, we will never hear the end of it !!! :P

:lol:  :lol:

Motion seconded :wink:

Good luck everyone

Fishman Dan
27th November 2005, 07:47 AM
UPDATED
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology
Queensland

SOUTHEAST COAST FORECASTS
Issued at 6:38am on Sunday the 27th of November 2005
for Sunday

IDQ1009001
SOUTHEAST COAST DISTRICT
Isolated showers this morning. Scattered showers and thunderstorms developing in
the afternoon and evening. Light to moderate NE to NW winds, fresh at times near
the coast. A fresh and gusty S'ly change on the Gold Coast late tonight.

3oneday
27th November 2005, 12:41 PM
Hope it aint like the weather in Sydney today :shock: :shock: 36 holes of golf would require at least 3 changes of clothes I reckon !!!

Gotta love the rain though !!! :D

Pete

Fishman Dan
27th November 2005, 04:10 PM
Sure, we need it... but there are 5 other days in a week as well you know! :evil:

Grunt
27th November 2005, 06:37 PM
Any results in or are we going to have to wait until tomorrow?

Fishman Dan
27th November 2005, 06:46 PM
4. One punter was rumoured to have had 6 up and unders after a few wines and a dodgy prawn.

Asif... It's always the prawn/burger/kebab.... it's never the 100 drinks prior (or 3 in some cases).

Didn't Jono struggle in this category last year?

goughy
27th November 2005, 06:48 PM
I know I know.  But I'm wondering if I should let the participants report the results properly.  And I'd guess that something will be up tonite.

Consideringdrunken is online at the mo I think a report of somekind is forthcoming.

BrisVegas
28th November 2005, 09:54 AM
4. One punter was rumoured to have had 6 up and unders after a few wines and a dodgy prawn.

Asif... It's always the prawn/burger/kebab.... it's never the 100 drinks prior (or 3 in some cases).

Didn't Jono struggle in this category last year?

Here's the facts...

It was 2.5 SMALL glasses of red wine (shared a bottle with Macca and Jono) and 1 Cascade Light. :roll:

Macca and I had the surf & turf special. Should have been concerned when they said we "got the last two" :shock: I take this to mean they'd been prepared "earlier". The steak was cremated and the dodgy looking cocktail prawns seemed chewy. I was so fr!ggin hungry though I wasn't thinking straight and just ate it all. Macca showed no ill-effects, but then he does have a world-renowned cast iron gut. :lol:

Trung
28th November 2005, 04:21 PM

:lol:  :lol:

Motion seconded  :wink:

Good luck everyone

:shock:

shud up u 2 :twisted: