PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Various driver heads & irons. Akira- Yamaha - Nike - Ben Hogan - Adams

Pingsta
10th April 2013, 12:19 PM
Hi All,

I have a couple of spare driver heads for sale which I no longer require and would like to send to a new home.

1 x Akira ADR 10 deg driver head only.
Very good conditon comes with H/C
$100 plus postage

1 x Yamaha 11 deg driver head only. SOLD
In pretty good condition, deadly straight driver just went too high for me as I have an extremely natuarl high ball flight.
Comes with H/C
$100 plus postage

1 x Nike (http://www.nike.com/) SQ Black driver head only (Round head version) 9.5 deg.
Very good condition comes H/C & wrench tool - no shaft adaptor
$50 plus postage

1 x Adams Fast 10 - 3 Wood neutral bias.
Good condition comes with H/C
$30 plus postage

1 x set of Ben Hogan Apex Plus irons 3-E wedge plus bonus F wedge fitted with original precision rifle light shafts 5.5 and brand new GP Tour velvet grips. Nice set of older forged irons.
$140 plus postage

I'm located in Melborune so anyone local is welcome to pick up and save on postage or view the items for sale.

Happy to email picks, please PM me with your email address and I will forward relevant pics.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers

HCC
10th April 2013, 12:24 PM
which yamaha driver Dom? Send me a pic of that? Looks preetyy good for a junior.

popper81
10th April 2013, 12:34 PM
Pingsta,
In regards to the KBS shafts, I have a brand new set that I bought off here... In the end I didn't need them. I paid $140... yours for the same price, plus stamps.

Pingsta
10th April 2013, 01:00 PM
which yamaha driver Dom? Send me a pic of that? Looks preetyy good for a junior.

Vince,

Model is: Yamaha Inpress X 445D

I think this head would be ideal for a junior golfer, I'll send you some pics later tonight, I do also have the original GD shaft that it came with if of interest (stiff flex though).

Cheers

Pingsta
10th April 2013, 01:01 PM
Pingsta,
In regards to the KBS shafts, I have a brand new set that I bought off here... In the end I didn't need them. I paid $140... yours for the same price, plus stamps.

Hi Popper,

Sounds good, I assume these are taper tip?

Is that $140 posted?

Cheers

popper81
10th April 2013, 01:05 PM
Mate, $140 plus post... say $15 should get them express posted to your door.. They are brand new, still in plastic... shaft bands are not even fit, and all uncut..

Pingsta
10th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Mate, $140 plus post... say $15 should get them express posted to your door.. They are brand new, still in plastic... shaft bands are not even fit, and all uncut..

Just confirming that they are Taper Tip, if so we've got a deal.

PM me with your details.

Cheers

popper81
10th April 2013, 01:17 PM
Yeah, taper tip.. I will shoot you a PM.

HCC
10th April 2013, 01:34 PM
Vince,

Model is: Yamaha Inpress X 445D

I think this head would be ideal for a junior golfer, I'll send you some pics later tonight, I do also have the original GD shaft that it came with if of interest (stiff flex though).

Cheers

Yea shoot me a text what price you looking for. Thanks mate. Cheaper the better, doubt he could afford this and i have to pay out of my own pocket ;)