PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: Odyssey Black Series #8

Johnny Canuck
8th April 2013, 09:19 PM
Bought off Matty two weeks ago, never made it to the course. Something else has caught my eye.

$85 plus shipping.

Easy 9/10, if not better.

Was 33", NuckFit Golf extended it to 35".

Tapatalk is not letting me post pics.

Google Oddy Black Series Tour Designs 8.

*Disclaimer, if it doesn't sell here, it is getting Gumtreed for more than $85.

Hugs, Canuck.

simmsy
9th April 2013, 09:39 AM
This is in great condition awesome feel to this putter.

Sell it on Monday morning after Lefty wins another jacket Canuck.

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 09:44 AM
This is in great condition awesome feel to this putter.

Sell it on Monday morning after Lefty wins another jacket Canuck.

I was thinking that.

Phil wins, the Oddy is on Gumtree. Keegan or Webb, the Scotty Belly will get a promotional run.

The eBay auction I was going to use the funds for looks like it could take off, so the funds might not be needed immediately.

tommyg
9th April 2013, 10:27 AM
Ive got the pt82 and lovin it... i wouldnt mind giving the black series a try...need anything for trade jc?

kiwitown
9th April 2013, 10:37 AM
Ive got the pt82 and lovin it... i wouldnt mind giving the black series a try...need anything for trade jc?

Miss that baby

IanO
9th April 2013, 10:43 AM
Is this the one with an inset?

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 11:04 AM
Tommy, the only thing I am ho-ing right now is cs putters. My bag is pretty much set.

Ian, it is the all black head, no insert.

http://www.discountgolfworld.com/content/odyssey/black-series-td-tour-design-8-sole.jpg

tommyg
9th April 2013, 11:06 AM
Ive only got one centre shafted putter and you aint getting your greasy mitts on that.

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 11:09 AM
Wouldn't you like to see it used properly though?

Do you have PTP's original cs?

tommyg
9th April 2013, 12:25 PM
Yes i do... but i wont give it away cheap....

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 12:44 PM
Nothing from you ever does, TG.

It shouldn't though, it is a nice putter.

IanO
9th April 2013, 04:09 PM
Hmmmm ... I really like the look of it

Pieface
9th April 2013, 04:17 PM
Just lowball him Ian :D

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 04:32 PM
No lowballs accepted on this one. The price is about 1/4 of what Drummond has it for.

Ashes
9th April 2013, 04:37 PM
I would have given this a go if the Cobra CNC wasn't performing miracles for me at the moment.

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 04:41 PM
I would have given this a go if the Cobra CNC wasn't performing miracles for me at the moment. After today's performance, you have used up all the good juju in the putter.

Ashes
9th April 2013, 04:42 PM
Putters have limited juju???

Golfnut
9th April 2013, 04:52 PM
Putters have limited juju??? Especially putters.

backintheswing
9th April 2013, 04:55 PM
Lots of off topic ju ju in this thread. Good stuff.

Ashes
9th April 2013, 05:00 PM
Oh shit, I forgot to ask permission.

JC, do you mind if I post a few comments that aren't directly related to the sale?

backintheswing
9th April 2013, 05:00 PM
Rule 7 ashes .

Ashes
9th April 2013, 05:02 PM
Didn't AP say the seller could ok it?

Damn, this is still OT.

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 05:03 PM
Lots of off topic ju ju in this thread. Good stuff. Free bumps! it is also my own personal pro sho chat thread as well, where I won't piss anyone off with off topic banter.Ashes, because you mentioned the putter being successful for you, you have instantly killed any remaining juju.

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 05:06 PM
Oh shit, I forgot to ask permission.JC, do you mind if I post a few comments that aren't directly related to the sale? No probs. Fire away. I am not precious like some around here. As long as I don't miss a sale somewhere along the line, I am happy.

backintheswing
9th April 2013, 05:11 PM
Are you interested in a trade for my Spider S slant with cash my way?

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 05:18 PM
Are you interested in a trade for my Spider S slant with cash my way? I have to admit that I was intrigued by the Slanty Spider. I don't really want to outlay any additional cash though. Will probably be investing the proceeds into either a Ghost B Manta or M Manta CS.

Ashes
9th April 2013, 07:22 PM
Ashes, because you mentioned the putter being successful for you, you have instantly killed any remaining juju.

But I talked it up after the previous round too. I think you talking about its juju is going to cause issues though.

For the benefit of prospective buyers, how much good juju does this Odyssey have, and why are you moving it on if it is indeed full of good juju?

Johnny Canuck
9th April 2013, 07:39 PM
I am a sticking with a centre shaft putter. My cap has dropped 3 strokes since I have switched.

I bought the putter, love the putter, but want to buy another cs putter. As I currently have 14 putters that I can think of in my garage, plus one I cut down for the kids, I am implementing a 1 in, 1 out policy.

backintheswing
9th April 2013, 07:42 PM
What sort of centre shaft do you have / want?

simmsy
9th April 2013, 07:57 PM
Ashes this putter is super sweet mate.

buy it, you will sell it here for same price or on gt for $100+ if it doesn't work.

buy jc is right, the juju on the cobra is gone with this discussion.

ask Jim

Ashes
9th April 2013, 08:24 PM
I hesitated at spending $15 on the Cobra putter and have switched to buying secondhand balls, dropping $85 on another putter is not on the cards.

If I was after a putter I'd jump on it tho, was looking at a similar shape Wilson that appealed to me a whole ago.

IanO
10th April 2013, 11:48 AM
JC I really like the look of it but I have about 14 putters and it is similar to my honey dipped SC Del Mar. If it is still here when my bonus comes through next week I will take it.

IanO
16th April 2013, 02:57 PM
PM sent JC. I will take the putter if it is still to go. You can package it up with the Adam head for me :mrgreen:

Johnny Canuck
16th April 2013, 04:06 PM
All good Ian. Pm coming in a bit.

Xout
16th April 2013, 09:06 PM
Hey Johnny/Ian
I will take this if there is a change of heart.
Just give me a Price delivered to sydney if Ian doesn't end up takin it.
Cheers

Johnny Canuck
16th April 2013, 09:43 PM
Not a prob. Ian is taking it, but if anything changes, I will let you know.

Xout
17th April 2013, 09:27 AM
No dramas, cheers mate.

Let me know and I will definetley take it off your hands.

Thanks