PDA

View Full Version : golfetail

3oneday
8th April 2013, 10:45 AM
Does anyone have experience with how they ship, USPS, UPS or Fedex?

TheNuclearOne
8th April 2013, 10:58 AM
Man, did some searching thru my feedbacks and i nabbed a couple of hybrids off them at the start of 2011. I remember the deal and service was excellent. From memory it was fedex, i know it was fast. There 3-7 day oversea's estimate and high price definiately lead me toward fedex.

BayBum
8th April 2013, 02:51 PM
Yeah im pretty sure it's fed ex. About $55 for a club to start with.

tim_golfer2
10th April 2013, 11:26 PM
Just got a set of irons from them. About $70.
UPS
Think I paid Tesday, shipped Wednesday, arrived in Sydney Friday night and sat at UPS until today.
The service paid for (might have been w/wide expedited?) had them due for delivery today. So I think they held them at depot until today.

3oneday
26th June 2014, 08:00 AM
Bought some stuff through these guys recently, couple of months ago the started using this Global Shipping program through Pitney Bowes.

Box would ship to them, then from them via Fedex so the whole thing took inside say 10 days.

Bought something mid June from them, went off to the shipping centre but is now being shipped via a mob called wnDirect http://wndirect.com/. It arrived there 20th June, says it shipped from there 23rd June but today tracking still hasn't updated to show status.

Just a heads up for everyone. I'm assuming telling GolfeTail would be pointless, but when you see "International Priority Shipping to Australia" on the ebay listing, don't be fooled :). USPS Priority is faster!

Captain Nemo
26th June 2014, 08:02 AM
Bought some stuff through these guys recently, couple of months ago the started using this Global Shipping program through Pitney Bowes.

Box would ship to them, then from them via Fedex so the whole thing took inside say 10 days.

Bought something mid June from them, went off to the shipping centre but is now being shipped via a mob called wnDirect http://wndirect.com/. It arrived there 20th June, says it shipped from there 23rd June but today tracking still hasn't updated to show status.

Just a heads up for everyone. I'm assuming telling GolfeTail would be pointless, but when you see "International Priority Shipping to Australia" on the ebay listing, don't be fooled :). USPS Priority is faster!

The VS Proto shaft i bought was shipped thru these guys, never heard of them?

3oneday
26th June 2014, 08:32 AM
No, I hadn't until the other day either. Be interesting to see how long it takes.

talbo
26th June 2014, 08:41 AM
I got a set of shafts coming from the USA and noticed this WNdirect also. I can't track the item on the WNdirect site.....!!

Peppas
26th June 2014, 08:42 AM
I've had a few things shipped thru the Pitney Bowes. Took about 2 weeks from what I remember... you can track it through the ebay tracking system.

I think mine came over with USPS or Fedex and then Aust Post delivered the final leg but it should come up in the tracking...

talbo
26th June 2014, 12:22 PM
Ebay tracking isn't telling me anything since 20.06.2014!

3oneday
26th June 2014, 01:02 PM
I've emailed golfetail, I reckon Pitney Bowes have tried to find a cheaper shipper. See what happens or if they even respond.

gazgolf1
26th June 2014, 01:45 PM
I've had a few things shipped thru the Pitney Bowes. Took about 2 weeks from what I remember... you can track it through the ebay tracking system.

Same, it goes from the seller to the PB distribution centre in Kentucky and they send it on and mine was delivered by Aust Post, huge waste of time.

3oneday
27th June 2014, 10:44 AM
Just found this on their website, so yep, what Gaz says is true. Auspost will deliver. I'll update when it arrives and you can guage then the time for the "priority delivery to Australia" :)

meh
27th June 2014, 12:04 PM
Just found this on their website, so yep, what Gaz says is true. Auspost will deliver. I'll update when it arrives and you can guage then the time for the "priority delivery to Australia" :)

Uh oh, where is the centre in kentucky exactly?

gazgolf1
27th June 2014, 03:21 PM
Uh oh, where is the centre in kentucky exactly?

Erlanger, Kentucky I believe.

3oneday
1st July 2014, 08:18 AM
Received an email from Worldnet shipping this morning, telling me my order is being processed for delivery in Australia today. They give a direct link to tracking in the Auspost system. So, if someone is home, 16 days from purchase. Not terrible, but not priority either :)

Coldtopper
19th August 2014, 01:45 PM
Received an email from Worldnet shipping this morning, telling me my order is being processed for delivery in Australia today. They give a direct link to tracking in the Auspost system. So, if someone is home, 16 days from purchase. Not terrible, but not priority either :)
Waited 3 weeks for sticks to turn up. FedeX shipping was kind of frustrating but then again I live in the middle of bum !@#$ so at least I got them!!!

gazgolf1
14th October 2014, 07:57 AM
Just bought a club from this mob and the shipping method at checkout said Worldwide Expedited which usually means Fedex or UPS. Got an email today saying the club has shipped USPS Priority. Big difference 5 days vs 2 weeks....not happy.

3oneday
14th October 2014, 08:14 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I try and ask these days, I'd prefer USPS over the Global Shipping program, but I've always had trouble getting golfetail to reply.

KristianJ
26th December 2015, 09:21 PM
Anyone bought anything recently from these guys? Just spotted a rather tempting deal - $135 posted seems like a very nice price:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TaylorMade-Golf-RSi-TP-UDI-Ultimate-Driving-Iron-3-20-Steel-Stiff-Flex-/291619814824?hash=item43e5e53da8:g:lVsAAOSwkZhWTgW U