PDA

View Full Version : Please read... especially Nick & Onewood

Courty
24th June 2004, 04:32 PM
QUEENSLANDER :smt098

Q. Did you hear that the Post Office has had to recall their latest stamps.
A. They had pictures of NSW players on them. People couldn't figure out which side to spit on.

Q. Did you hear about the politician who was found dead in a NSW state of origin jersey?
A. The police had to dress him up in women's underwear in order to save his family from the embarrassment.

Four surgeons are taking a coffee break. The first one says, "Accountants are the best to operate on because when you open them up everything inside them is numbered."
The second surgeon says, "Nah, librarians are the best; everything inside them is in alphabetical order."
Third surgeon says, "Try electricians. Everything inside them is colour-coded." The fourth one says, "I prefer NSW fans. They're heartless, spineless, gutless and their heads and arses are interchangeable."

Q. If you see a NSW fan on a bicycle, why should you never swerve to hit him?
A. It could be your bicycle.

Q. What do NSW fans and sperm have in common?
A. One in 3,000,000 has a chance of becoming a human being.

Q. What do you have when 100 NSW fans are buried up to their necks in sand?
A. Not enough sand.

Q. What's the difference between a dead dog on the road and a dead NSW fan on the road?
A. There are skid marks in front of the dog.

Q. You're trapped in a room with a tiger, a rattlesnake and a NSW fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What do you do?
A. Shoot the NSW fan - twice.

Q. What's the difference between NSW and a jet engine?
A. A jet engine eventually stops whining.

Q. How many NSW fans does it take to change a light bulb.
A. Seven - one to change it, five to moan about it and a Manager to say that if the ref had done his job in the first place the light bulb would never have gone out.
:smt098

nick
24th June 2004, 04:35 PM
Real mature Courty, real mature.

Nah, that was a good laugh, where did you get all of them?

Nick

Courty
24th June 2004, 04:37 PM
Glad you like them Nick.
They were all emailed to me at once by a mate in Pommyland.

nick
24th June 2004, 04:39 PM
I'm actually 1/2 English so that hurts me to see that he favours *shudder* Queenslanders, lol.

Nick

Courty
24th June 2004, 04:42 PM
Don't worry, Nick. He's a Queenslander living in Barmy England (temporarily).

Jarro
24th June 2004, 04:47 PM
like your work Courty 8)

QUEENSLANDER

Flowergirl
24th June 2004, 04:59 PM
I had them sent to me once - but replaceNew South Wales with Collingwood supporter. But I wasn't offended cos I'm sure they only apply to the male Collingwood supporters and not us chicks :lol:

McMw
24th June 2004, 05:22 PM
maybe sub the word NSW for Victoria - that could be FUN!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jarro
24th June 2004, 06:09 PM
maybe sub the word NSW for Victoria - that could be FUN!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

don't think we wanna go down that path here :roll:

although i do love the idea :lol:

markTHEblake
24th June 2004, 09:18 PM
this thread is offensive to all people from NSW and should be removed. In fact it is against the law to vilify someone based on the race creed colour etc, even if they are white.

but lets face it, those morons from NSW can hardly read let alone lodge the complaint.

Courty
24th June 2004, 09:37 PM
this thread is offensive to all people from NSW and should be removed. In fact it is against the law to vilify someone based on the race creed colour etc, even if they are white.

but lets face it, those morons from NSW can hardly read let alone lodge the complaint.

Great stuff MtB, love your work! :smt036

AndyP
25th June 2004, 06:33 AM
Western Australian could just as easily be substituted. :twisted:

drunken
25th June 2004, 07:27 AM
mmmm.....GO THE BLUES!!!!!

McMw
25th June 2004, 08:20 AM
Western Australian could just as easily be substituted. :twisted:

even better...I'm not bothered... :lol:

nick
25th June 2004, 05:58 PM
mmmm.....GO THE BLUES!!!!!

Thats the spirit!

Nick

Golfgirl
25th June 2004, 08:14 PM

Sure could be..... :twisted: :lol:

But anyway.... lovin' your work Courty.... :lol: :lol:

Onewood
25th June 2004, 09:37 PM
Glad you like them Nick.

Nick,all he had to do then was change Queenslander to NSW, old as the hills..... :wink:

AndyP
26th June 2004, 07:36 AM

Sure could be..... :twisted: :lol:

Must you people insult me, just because of a few bad experiences you have had with people in the south of our mainland. :cry: :wink:

Jarro
26th June 2004, 07:40 AM
Must you people insult me, just because of a few bad experiences you have had with people in the south of our mainland. :cry: :wink:

well if the "mexicans" would just behave like us mild mannered Queenslanders, there'd be no need for the continuous volley of insults would there AndyP :wink: :lol:

nick
26th June 2004, 07:45 AM
Glad you like them Nick.

Nick,all he had to do then was change Queenslander to NSW, old as the hills..... :wink:

Haha, so true!

Golfgirl
26th June 2004, 10:54 AM
Must you people insult me, just because of a few bad experiences you have had with people in the south of our mainland.

Aww shucks Andy.... Now you're making me feel bad about what is a statewide hobby in Qld.... :oops: :(