PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Melbourne MCG member

Captain Nemo
3rd April 2013, 07:50 PM
As above, anyone an MCG member?
I'd like to go to the Liverpool V Melbourne game in July, heard MCG members get first crack....
Happy to transfer you $$$ b4 etc...
Peace Titty.

tommyg
3rd April 2013, 09:27 PM
I can help you out titty-boy. Pm me. But I doubt they'll sell out the g.

Captain Nemo
3rd April 2013, 09:50 PM
I doubt that either!
Could you
A. Find put how much they are , and
B. do MCG members get presale option....?
Much appreciated!

KristianJ
3rd April 2013, 09:55 PM
http://www.mcc.org.au/News/Latest%20News/2013/April/Liverpool.aspx

Arrangements yet to be finalised, it would seem.

Captain Nemo
3rd April 2013, 10:07 PM
Yeh, date sorted.
Just heard that members get pre sale on the 9th rest go on sale on the 11th...

BrisWesty
4th April 2013, 06:52 AM
Thought you might have been wanting to watch the Melbourne Demons and was wondering why.

IanO
4th April 2013, 10:53 AM
They are saying that they will get 70,000 to the game, so should be no problem getting tickets. (But being in the Member's would be the go)

Captain Nemo
4th April 2013, 10:54 AM
They are saying that they will get 70,000 to the game, so should be no problem getting tickets. (But being in the Member's would be the go)
If im going to make the trip, thats where id like to be....;)

Moe Norman
4th April 2013, 10:55 AM
an MCC member won't be able to give you their tickets anyway, as they require photo ID to enter the members area or a guest pass with the member who purchased it.

Captain Nemo
4th April 2013, 11:02 AM
an MCC member won't be able to give you their tickets anyway, as they require photo ID to enter the members area or a guest pass with the member who purchased it.

Oh, well that ****s that idea up....:cry:

LeftyHoges
4th April 2013, 11:32 AM
I don't love nor hate 'Pool but a chance to see them live?

Must be too good to pass up, methinks...

Captain Nemo
4th April 2013, 11:35 AM
I don't love nor hate 'Pool but a chance to see them live?

Must be too good to pass up, methinks...
well if you organise tix, ill be there....;)

LeftyHoges
4th April 2013, 11:38 AM
well if you organise tix, ill be there....;)

Pretty sure the fiancee's brother is an MCC member, but as discussed, a fat load of good that will do us I guess. :-(

I might look into this a bit more...

Captain Nemo
4th April 2013, 11:47 AM
Pretty sure the fiancee's brother is an MCC member, but as discussed, a fat load of good that will do us I guess. :-(

I might look into this a bit more...

Please do and keep me informed...

LeftyHoges
4th April 2013, 11:55 AM
Please do and keep me informed...

No problemo!

tommyg
4th April 2013, 12:14 PM
an MCC member won't be able to give you their tickets anyway, as they require photo ID to enter the members area or a guest pass with the member who purchased it. Not true moe.... I've bought guest passes for people many times and not attended myself. They've never been asked, but if they were they were to say that I couldn't make it due to unforeseen circumstances.....

tommyg
4th April 2013, 12:16 PM
I think you mean into the long room... That requires I'd and a member present....but the members stand no dramas

Captain Nemo
4th April 2013, 12:19 PM
Keep us posted Tommy, i heard 9/4/13 for members ....?

BronsonMarc
10th April 2013, 11:48 AM
Titleist - Tickets on sale 23/4. MCC link (http://www.mcc.org.au/News/Latest%20News/2013/April/Liverpool.aspx) I could help in 5 years as I am still on the waiting list....:(

tommyg
10th April 2013, 12:58 PM
Righto as I see it I can get 4 guest passes. With reserved seats these cost $89 each. On top of this I can't buy them unless I validate my ticket for another $50 odd bucks. Titleist pm me...I'm happy for you buy on my behalf, and remember me with my next hoeing trade offer!