PDA

View Full Version : Golf Link Deals

reg
28th March 2013, 10:58 AM
Anyone bought a deal from them before?

I sure wont be buying anything from them again, bought the Cullen's range deal and 4 days later and 2 emails to them and have seen no email with the voucher for the range balls. All I've seen is the credit card transaction.

wazandnic
28th March 2013, 03:45 PM
Was it a recent purchase, i.e. same deal that is still running now??

If so I believe like a lot of these deal sites (spreets, etc.) you will only get emailed the deal when the deal has finished. Currently is still says there is 62 hours left. If you don;t get anything once it is closed then I would be conscerned.

Captain Nemo
28th March 2013, 06:05 PM
Anyone bought a deal from them before?

I sure wont be buying anything from them again, bought the Cullen's range deal and 4 days later and 2 emails to them and have seen no email with the voucher for the range balls. All I've seen is the credit card transaction.

I've done the same!
I'd say they send you the voucher once the deal ends or they sell the full quota?

tim_golfer2
29th March 2013, 10:25 PM
I bought the same deal as did 3 of my friends. Got an email immediately from the site.

Great deal at $4.50 / bucket instead of $15

reg
30th March 2013, 11:00 AM
Got a response from them on Thurs arvo with the voucher saying it should've been sent and might have been in junk mail, it wasnt.

Got there in the end.

Captain Nemo
2nd April 2013, 10:24 AM
Still no voucher here, they emailed it to you?

reg
3rd April 2013, 07:42 PM
I had it emailed to me after a day or two when I emailed them asking where it is.

I think the bucket should be $4.50 anyway when you consider the condition of the balls and the condition of the place

Captain Nemo
3rd April 2013, 09:06 PM
I emailed them, all sorted....