PDA

View Full Version : Calling Melbournites...

Lagerlover
27th March 2013, 11:09 AM
After some assistance with an ebay purchase.

Need a driver shaft collected and sent to me in Brisbane.

The seller is in Roxburgh park... "The Shankland Gardens"... oh the irony!!

Is anyone able to help?

Thanks,
Lager.

IanO
27th March 2013, 02:55 PM
When do you need it picked up? I live about 35 km from there, if no one else can do it then I should be able to ge there early next week.

Johnny Canuck
27th March 2013, 03:27 PM
Lager has done this for me (he even put me on to the club.). Someone help the brother out.

Lagerlover
27th March 2013, 05:25 PM
Thanks alot IanO, anyone else closer?

I was kinda hoping someone was close to the suburb and didn't need to go too much out of their way... would appreciate any help.

I've already paid the guy, so he's happy to sit on it...pardon the pun... I am in absolutely no rush for this, couldn't care if it's 3 or 4 weeks away.

kev
28th March 2013, 11:20 AM
If it can be picked up this weekend, send me a pm and I'll do it.

popper81
28th March 2013, 11:35 AM
If it can be picked up this weekend, send me a pm and I'll do it.

Kev is truly one of Ozgolf's gentleman.

BGH
28th March 2013, 11:36 AM
I saw that shaft on eBay as well and was going to grab it, then I saw it was in Roxburgh park. After looking up where the hell Roxburgh park was I gave it a miss.

kev
28th March 2013, 02:20 PM
Kev is truly one of Ozgolf's gentleman.

Thank you kindly sir.

I saw that shaft on eBay as well and was going to grab it, then I saw it was in Roxburgh park. After looking up where the hell Roxburgh park was I gave it a miss.

There seems to be quite a bit of golf equipment being sold out of there... Haven't got the details yet but I'll laugh if it's the same guy Lefty bought from :) (or was that Taylors Lakes? - confused now.)

LeftyHoges
28th March 2013, 02:33 PM
There seems to be quite a bit of golf equipment being sold out of there... Haven't got the details yet but I'll laugh if it's the same guy Lefty bought from :) (or was that Taylors Lakes? - confused now.)

Close, mine was Taylors Hill mate. Little bit less north-east than this one.

Lagerlover
28th March 2013, 06:36 PM
PM sent with details Kev.

Thanks for the offer Ian, if you ever need something done up here let me know.