PDA

View Full Version : bobby Grace M5k & M6.4k

Virgal_Tracy
17th November 2005, 09:59 AM
I'm looking for a new putter to replace my Futura copy (jono will tell you about the ping it produces on contact) and like the idea of having one of these in my bag. Possibly even the 7.5 as there are a few belly putters out there that I could cut down.

I know Amanda uses the amazing grace but is there any other opinions / views out there to help me.

Thanks

Vince

amanda
17th November 2005, 10:52 AM
Wishon Smooth 6 - see Ben - also a really nice feeling putter - also with different rear weights from memory.

Jono
17th November 2005, 05:46 PM
I'm looking for a new putter to replace my Futura copy (jono will tell you about the ping it produces on contact) ...

I thought the sound was more of a "thunk" ... :wink:

Virgal_Tracy
2nd December 2005, 01:52 PM
Well bit the bullet and bought one of each heads only. Yesterday had the 6.4 shafted by Gary and waiting on the 5 when he can get new shafts in. So far I really like the balance but the proof will be in the Matchplay final on Sunday with Jim and Grant.

Will post feelings on the club after the round.

ren
22nd December 2005, 08:25 PM
I have used a 6.4K for the last year or so and loved it. I didn't really like the look before I used it, but then it just worked, so I kept it!
I reckon when something works well, it's starts to look better too.
I just recently changed to the Guerin Rife 2-Bar Mallet, more out of boredom than any other reason.......I'm glad I like it though. The sound just takes a bit of getting used to! Good luck with yours...

BrisVegas
23rd December 2005, 08:29 AM
I reckon when something works well, it's starts to look better too....

Couldn't agree more. 8)

Virgal_Tracy
24th December 2005, 01:15 PM
The M5K has been put injto play to great effect. HAs definetely won a place over the 6.4.

Bring on the handicap eduction.